PDA

View Full Version : The "Quotes" Thread

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-14-2010, 09:21 PM
I love quotes of all types. Mostly movie quotes from comedies, but I do love inspirational quotes as well. Post your favorite quotes in this thread and mention where you found it / heard it. :)

The thing about trains... it doesn't matter where they're going. What matters is deciding to get on. - Polar Express

It wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that it is or isn't almost partially incorrect. - Shrek the Third

Ma'am, in the leopard dress, you have an amazing rack. - The Hangover

Wow J.P, that is a great outfit. How much do clothes cost in The Matrix? - Grandmas Boys

You shut your mouth when you are talking to me! - Wedding Crashers

Rocket launcher to the face should do the trick. - Jokersvirus

If you've seen the any of the matrix movies, a game server is not all that different. It runs a version of the game that handles the entire world for each client connected. That's the 2 sentence explanation. - Mooga from SRCDS

evilcupcake
11-14-2010, 09:47 PM
"I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker." -Anchorman

insert_cliche_here
11-14-2010, 10:15 PM
I think one of my all time favourite quotes is "Animals are my friends, and I don't eat my friends." George Bernard Shaw, an Irish playwright and generally awesome guy said that :)

WobbleSock
11-15-2010, 12:17 AM
"And when he gets to Heaven,
to Saint Peter he will tell,
'One more soldier reporting, sir,
I served my time in hell"

That quote is from the opening scene of MoH: Frontline. I'm not sure if its from an actual poem or anything, but it is the most memorable game quote so far.

"We have spilt an ocean of blood for the brotherhood and unity of our peoples and we shall not allow anyone to touch or destroy it from within." — Josip Broz Tito

A ironic quote, seeing as it was the nations own people that indeed destroyed great Yugoslavia from within...very sad. Tito was a great man, and an even better leader.

Dess
11-15-2010, 12:46 AM
We've already got a thread like this.... well kinda.. you can check it out here (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=15784).

W1CKEDTW1STED
11-16-2010, 05:00 PM
We've already got a thread like this.... well kinda.. you can check it out here (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=15784).

Oops, your right. I suck.

Admin team, you can close this thread if you wish.

jango
11-16-2010, 05:02 PM
As you wish.

/thread