PDA

View Full Version : COD MW2 Online Questions

Linx_is_me
11-14-2010, 11:21 PM
I am wondering is the system pairing me with people who have the same stats as me . I just started playing but compared to most everybody I have played with I am way better . It seems kinda crazy that I would be soo great at a game so quickly . So does COD pair you with players who have the same stats as you because , I have vs people who are lv 70 but I still own them . I would have thought I would find harder people to play against . Could someone please explain better to me how the pairing system works . I am not sure if it matters but I play on the ps3 .

Jokersvirus
11-14-2010, 11:34 PM
The game has no system pairing, it just puts people together who are in the same game type. They cant pair because there is no skill involve in getting from 1-70 or whatever. Just amount of time you spend on the game and how many kills you get.

Diligence109
11-15-2010, 10:19 AM
You are a Call of Duty MW2 prodigy. Call all the local media and press immediately and arrange for the publicizing of your talent.

Linx_is_me
11-15-2010, 10:47 AM
HEY Dili your taking this the wrong way . I was just wondering how the skill pairing worked . OK ....Jeez

Diligence109
11-15-2010, 12:15 PM
I was kidding, other, I wasn't poking fun at you; I just thought it was a funny comment. No need to be defensive :)

Linx_is_me
11-15-2010, 12:23 PM
lol , ok then .. I just did not want you to think I was saying i was better then everyone .

RecreationalGamer
11-15-2010, 03:23 PM
lol , ok then .. I just did not want you to think I was saying i was better then everyone .

It is I who is better than everyone.

/jk

Is there ever really a qualifying challenge in a game that is built around its purpose?

Linx_is_me
11-15-2010, 05:33 PM
Is there ever really a qualifying challenge in a game that is built around its purpose?
I feel soo stupid , I have no idea what that means. But hey I will vs you if you have a ps3 .

RecreationalGamer
11-15-2010, 09:42 PM
I feel soo stupid , I have no idea what that means. But hey I will vs you if you have a ps3 .

I don't have a PS3.

ROFLBRYCE
11-17-2010, 08:45 AM
They go "Hey here's two guys with a good connection, here's 3 more, aaand another 5 and let's put em on Karachi, totally ignoring the fact 2 of them compete for cash and this is the first game EVER for 4 others"

edit: I know they can't tell who does what just by tags, but I never thought until now. I think OP had a good idea, of matching you with people of similar stats. Would be more balanced and fun.

OMFG Its Barbie
11-17-2010, 09:12 AM
well everyone covered what i had to say. game does not pair you based on level . i thought it should for people starting out, some need it... some dont ;-)

... never played halo but i think that game does *c'mon halo boys back me up*

Ilyich Valken
11-17-2010, 09:20 AM
They go "Hey here's two guys with a good connection, here's 3 more, aaand another 5 and let's put em on Karachi, totally ignoring the fact 2 of them compete for cash and this is the first game EVER for 4 others"

edit: I know they can't tell who does what just by tags, but I never thought until now. I think OP had a good idea, of matching you with people of similar stats. Would be more balanced and fun.

There's a problem with that though. More than half the last prestige highest levels you see suck simply because they glitched/boosted to get it.

well everyone covered what i had to say. game does not pair you based on level . i thought it should for people starting out, some need it... some dont ;-)

... never played halo but i think that game does *c'mon halo boys back me up*

Yes it does.

ROFLBRYCE
11-17-2010, 07:10 PM
There's a problem with that though. More than half the last prestige highest levels you see suck simply because they glitched/boosted to get it.

That's true. Treyarch was supposed to be going all overboard to prevent that with Black Ops, and was dissapointed when they didn't fix it. Not just have the rank to 50 system, but before you prestige have a set amount of hours played.

If they combined that with some type of true skill system, everything would be awesome. Like the 2.00k/d 2nd prestige only plays with the 1.7-2.5k/d 2nd prestige. Like keep all the prestiges playing together, aside from customs and other groups of various prestiged players.

Linx_is_me
11-17-2010, 08:07 PM
Stats have nothing to do with levels , if your kills and accuracy is high then your better . In my opinion . Along with a few other factors I know that the game keeps track of .