PDA

View Full Version : Who Still Plays CODMW2, and What's Your Rank?

RecreationalGamer
11-15-2010, 02:59 PM
I'm working towards my fourth prestige at Lvl 45ish. When I surpass Lvl 70, I will again be Lvl 1, working towards my fifth prestige.

I have until MW3 in 2011.

Linx_is_me
11-15-2010, 05:35 PM
I just got it so I play ,

LiNuX
11-15-2010, 07:06 PM
I played it during a few free weekends on steam. Compared to BFBC2, it wasn't as good for me so I never bought it. I did prestige once but that was before I knew what it was about. I don't get the point of doing it over and over again, do you get stronger?

I just played to kill.

RecreationalGamer
11-15-2010, 09:35 PM
I don't get the point of doing it over and over again, do you get stronger?

I just played to kill.

Prestige-ing is just a way to signify the amount one has progressed through the online multiplayer game. You don't gain strength but you do gain more emblems, plus your weapon/equipment kills carry through (I just got 1000 M16 kills yesterday).

The great thing about prestige-ing (for me personally) is discovering weapons that may have been overlooked the previous time around. For instance, the Vector. I have always preferred the UMP45 and/or P90...but this time around I decided a different weapon would suffice. The Vector is much like the UMP45, except it trades Accuracy for Damage, whereas the UMP45 is a stronger gun, but less accurate. I still prefer the UMP45, but now I know for sure that is my preferred Sub Machine Gun.

Also, when prestige-ing, it's always nice to play against someone who is (supposedly) a 10th prestiger at level 70, and own them as a third prestige at level 1.