PDA

View Full Version : New vegas problems

Jokersvirus
11-15-2010, 06:36 PM
has anyone have issues where the game locks up completely. this just happened to me after i returned to Hidden valley, and got attacked by the BoS.

jango
11-15-2010, 06:55 PM
what are you running it on?

Jokersvirus
11-15-2010, 07:09 PM
xbox

a quick search says its a bug that occurs very often after the quest line I did and I didnt save earlier, so its my fault

novasheep
11-15-2010, 07:12 PM
I have yet to run into any issues, thank goodness, but even if I did I wouldn't care love the game to much.

jango
11-15-2010, 07:51 PM
xbox

a quick search says its a bug that occurs very often after the quest line I did and I didnt save earlier, so its my fault

Ah ok .. can't really help then. I'd have a few things to say if it was for the PC.

Hope you get it sorted out mate.

Jokersvirus
11-15-2010, 08:53 PM
ya I remembered an hour before the issue happened so im good, just have to redo 3 vaults and figure out why the BoS is trying to kill me when im working for them

RecreationalGamer
11-15-2010, 09:51 PM
just have to redo 3 vaults and figure out why the BoS is trying to kill me when im working for them

Can I just add please how much I dislike this game? Particularly because of all the redos you gotta do when you die. Like for instance, I just went through an entire building and picked up a bunch of stuff that I like. yes, there is a save option. Yes, it's easy to use that save option. No, I didn't use it. Yes, I died. And finally, yes...I had to go back and re-find all that crap!

Arg!!!

Lol, no but seriously I hated the game within the first hour of playing it. When headshots don't kill, I don't like :)

jango
11-15-2010, 09:58 PM
Can I just add please how much I dislike this game? Particularly because of all the redos you gotta do when you die. Like for instance, I just went through an entire building and picked up a bunch of stuff that I like. yes, there is a save option. Yes, it's easy to use that save option. No, I didn't use it. Yes, I died. And finally, yes...I had to go back and re-find all that crap!

Arg!!!

Lol, no but seriously I hated the game within the first hour of playing it. When headshots don't kill, I don't like :)

Not sure this is on-topic mate .. there's plenty of threads to share general New Vegas thoughts.

P.s. F5 is your friend on the PC version as it was in FO3 :)

maddenking
01-27-2011, 05:37 AM
Yes i've run into it couple times.

krestina
03-29-2011, 04:45 AM
good sharing

Exentenzed
03-29-2011, 05:14 AM
Same here, I also play it on the xbox but it dosent just happen on Fallout, Sometimes the xbox just freezes entirely. Can only be fixed by restart.
Ofcourse this might be because my xbox have fallen on the floor a couple of times but still, happened more frequently on fallout.

Saph
03-30-2011, 12:31 AM
Yes I've had the game lock up on me on multiple occasions. If there's a sand storm or something else that requires alot of graphics, it can lock up for anywhere between 2 secs - ?? hours(max I gave it was 11)

I think it's just a bug in the game that most games from that company has, since they're the only ones who use that engine. (Oblivion has the same problem I think, especially when it rains or snows in it, you can really lag up if it pops outta nowhere!)

I wouldnt worry about it, it's deffinately not a freak incident though, happens to me all the time, I just save really really often, I practically dont go through a door nowadays without saving =P