PDA

View Full Version : Condemned will be getting an "Unforgettable" movie adaptation

Scott
08-19-2007, 07:16 AM
Seems there's going to be another season of video game based movies coming out. Although they are notorious for being horribly adapted onto the big screen, we still hope beyond hope that the next one will give justice to the video game. The announced Condemned movie will be one of those games.

The production team of this new adaptation should ease some worries though. The new Condemned movie will be directed by Tarsem Singh, the director of "The Cell," and will be produced by Jason Hall, co-founder of Monolith Productions and was also one of the creators of the original game. Kurt Sutter, who wrote for "The Shield", wrote the script.

The new movie by Warner Bros. will be titled "The Unforgettable," and will be based on the first game, Criminal Origins, where a detective will be confronted with the supernatural during a criminal investigation.

Condemned 2: Bloodshot is also in development and is to come out on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Link (http://xbox360.qj.net/Condemned-will-be-getting-an-Unforgettable-movie-adaptation/pg/49/aid/100193)

Hey it sounds to be good, ill wait and see a trailer before i believe it to finally break the curse, even though i still think hitman looks good

cwbolton
08-19-2007, 07:27 AM
so what is this condemned is it?

Scott
08-19-2007, 07:33 AM
so what is this condemned is it?

It's a horror game

cwbolton
08-19-2007, 07:38 AM
oh cool i like horror games whens it coming out

Scott
08-20-2007, 12:28 AM
oh cool i like horror games whens it coming out

Lol Condemned is a horror game. And ion this thread I said they are making a movie about it not another game (although a sequal is on the way).
And I have no idea when the Movie will be released.

cwbolton
08-20-2007, 06:44 AM
oh well errrmmm lol ill have to look around ill tell you if i see anything about it ok