PDA

View Full Version : D*ck Moves in Online Gaming

RecreationalGamer
11-16-2010, 02:16 AM
Format:

#) GAME - MAP - D*CK MOVE

I'll start:

1) Halo: Reach - Spire - Wait for a team mate to start sniping from the top of the spire, then get behind him and start walking/running forward. The team mate will be pushed off of the spire and fall to their death, but it will be counted as a suicide.

2) Halo: Reach - Firefight - Start up a 30 min Firefight with 3 other players. When only 5 minutes are left, start shooting at your team mates until one of them kills you in frustration. Then boot them. Wow...that's 25 mins of disqualification and a possible quitting ban.

3) CODMW2 - All maps - Use the scavenger perk to pick up an endless amount of flash bombs, only to barrage your team mates with them. Stun and smoke bombs also work well.

4) CODMW2 - All maps - Look for a team mate who is camping, walk up to them, and start jumping up and down. Eventually they will move. Follow them. Wait for them to start camping again. Repeat the same process.

Got anymore? I'd like to hear em, I get a good laugh outta stuff like this. Thanks in advance.

HamadaLFC8
11-16-2010, 03:59 AM
Halo Reach - Any map - While someone is assassinating someone, steal his kill. It's ALWAYS a piss off

Th3-devils-princess
11-16-2010, 05:43 AM
I completely agree with you Hamada :) :)

Jokersvirus
11-16-2010, 08:36 AM
Format:

#) GAME - MAP - D*CK MOVE

I'll start:

1) Halo: Reach - Spire - Wait for a team mate to start sniping from the top of the spire, then get behind him and start walking/running forward. The team mate will be pushed off of the spire and fall to their death, but it will be counted as a suicide.

2) Halo: Reach - Firefight - Start up a 30 min Firefight with 3 other players. When only 5 minutes are left, start shooting at your team mates until one of them kills you in frustration. Then boot them. Wow...that's 25 mins of disqualification and a possible quitting ban.

3) CODMW2 - All maps - Use the scavenger perk to pick up an endless amount of flash bombs, only to barrage your team mates with them. Stun and smoke bombs also work well.

4) CODMW2 - All maps - Look for a team mate who is camping, walk up to them, and start jumping up and down. Eventually they will move. Follow them. Wait for them to start camping again. Repeat the same process.

Got anymore? I'd like to hear em, I get a good laugh outta stuff like this. Thanks in advance.

1. Ive done several times
2. Done several times as well.

hmm d*ck moves...

im the master of them.

pretty much everything you listed, plus on halo reach getting in a warthog with peopel and driving it off the side of the map.

RecreationalGamer
11-16-2010, 08:53 AM
pretty much everything you listed, plus on halo reach getting in a warthog with peopel and driving it off the side of the map.

Ah yes that's a good one as well!

OMFG Its Barbie
11-16-2010, 09:59 AM
bahahahahaha i had someone jump in front of me the other day. dumba** didnt realize it was a hardcore deathmatch & i stabbed him. needless to say he didnt come back to my "camping spot" ...

now for the scavenger. i only run that on a "noob toob" gun. feel bad for the other team if im playin a map where i run a noob toob. im deadly with it!

...my personal favorite that i get is when i join mid match and its a party & my team wins they say "***** u *****.... leave".