PDA

View Full Version : Colin McRae: Dirt 3 must come fast

Raoul
11-18-2010, 01:40 AM
Colin McRae: Dirt 2 is already a very good game and the graphics, cars and the tracks looks awesome. I can't imagine you beautiful Colin McRae: Dirt 3 would be. I am looking forward to this game:yes:

HamadaLFC8
11-18-2010, 04:55 AM
Even though Rally games are not my type, my best friend loves Collin McRae: Dirt series, and whenever I'm at his place we play it and it's really good. I just wouldn't buy it , not my type =p

Raoul
11-18-2010, 05:26 AM
I must still actually finish Colin McRae: Dirt 2 on my own PC, but I was like playing it on my friends PC and we took turns on stages until we finish the game and for me I must finish the game on my own PC for me to say I finished it.

Jayhmmz
12-16-2010, 09:12 PM
DiRT3 is going to be incredible, for lack of a better word. As if they have managed to make the game look even better than DiRT2, but they've done it!

I love the fact that it's going to be 60% rally? I think it's 60% rally anyway. They look like they've put a lot of focus on it anyway, and that makes it my kinda game, as I love the World Rally Championship, and was a bit let down by the release of WRC2010, it was so poor in it's presentation - odd controls too :(

Raoul
12-17-2010, 02:24 AM
When Dirt 3 comes out then I’ll buy it so that I can play it and finish the game really fast, but then again hopefully my PC would be able to play this game on high, because I want to see the differences between Dirt 2 and Dirt 3. The new games that are coming out now requires strong computers :-(

mattyb89
01-26-2011, 09:51 AM
ken block had a interview only a few weeks back in regards with dirt 3. he was saying how they are going to include the gymkhana side of it in this game as well and make it so the player can do free style stuff.

Jayhmmz
01-26-2011, 10:01 AM
ken block had a interview only a few weeks back in regards with dirt 3. he was saying how they are going to include the gymkhana side of it in this game as well and make it so the player can do free style stuff.

Indeed. There's a trailer up for the Gymkhana side of it, it's been out for a few months now, looks awesome.
I just can't wait for the Rally side of the game, 60% of it is said to be proper Rally :D Being a massive WRC fan, I'm so excited! It's cool that Ken Block entered the WRC last season too, he is continuing with it this season too.

Raoul
02-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Yeah this game is starting to sound more and more interesting right now that more people are talking about the game:Dkeep things up :cheesy:

Jayhmmz
02-14-2011, 09:29 AM
New video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2KlhcW2QSQ&feature=player_embedded

Raoul
02-15-2011, 02:36 AM
New video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2KlhcW2QSQ&feature=player_embedded

Hey thanks for the Video Jayhmmz this game looks really awesome I can't now wait for it anymore lol