PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial Shootin' & Lootin' Challenge made easy

HamadaLFC8
11-20-2010, 06:22 PM
http://noaddedsugar.ie/wp-content/uploads/halo-reach-leak-bungienet.jpg

As we all know, everyday Halo: Reach provides new daily challenges to keep players always challenging themselves. Certainly two of these challenges are very easy to complete; Shootin' and Lootin' & Blastin' and Relaxin'.
The goal of these challenges are basically to kill as much as possible and the rewards are pretty high. As they range from 1000cr to 3000cr. That's A LOT for such an easy challenge.
Now some of you might ask "what the heck is this guy saying?! It's not easy at all to kill 200 enemies on one day!"

Yes it is!!! Here's how it's done in 5-10 minutes!

Go to Firefight, choose any map I preferably use Courtyard because it's pretty small, so enemies don't really have a lot of space to use. The 2 drop points are rather close, it's about a 2 second run. Yes, 2 second run! How? Read on and you'll figure out.
Now after you chose the map go to Game Options -> Spartan Settings -> Base Traits -> Shields and Health:
Damage Resistance: Invulnerable
The rest is really optional because since you're invulnerable you don't really need Overshield, I just put it 4x because I like the yellow glow ;)

Now go back to the Base Traits menu -> Weapons and Damage
Damage Modifier: 300%
Melee Modifier: 300%
Primary and Secondary weapon leave as it is because no matter what you put it won't appear since you changed the Damage Modifier, but that's no problem at all, since later on during the Firefight, the enemies will drop pretty nice weapons, like the Fuel Rod Gun!
Important! Go to Infinite Ammo: Bottomless Clip
Now you can shoot all you want without reloading! whoohoo
Go back to Base Traits -> Movement;
Player Speed: 300%
Jump Height: 300%
You can really enter whatever you want here, but 300% will get you anywhere on this small map withing 2 seconds!

Now you can pretty much speed around like Sonic while emptying out your gun! Just that it's never gonna be empty :D But hold on, we're not quiet done yet!

Again back to Base Traits -> Sensors
Motion Tracker Mode: Enhanced - you will see everything, everywhere =o
Motion Tracker Range: 150 meters ... well everything, everywhere within 150 meters :P

DON'T FORGET: HIT X AND SAVE GAME TYPE SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO DO THIS ALL OVER AGAIN!

Congratulations! You have just created...

http://www.besthf.com/bcassets/bcpublic_1/BeastBluGold1.jpg]

Have fun, and enjoy you're easy earned credits!!!

Of course you can edit this as you wish but that's the easiest way, in my opinion.

Shixx
11-20-2010, 09:54 PM
Nice, I'll definitely use this next time.