PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row 2 release?

pstigles
08-19-2007, 06:22 PM
Just wanted to know if anybody here has found anything about when the next installment of saints row will be out and anything about the plot, Im getting impatient :-)

Scott
08-20-2007, 12:03 AM
This is in the wrong place this isn't an RPG.

Lol I don't think we will hear anything about it till next years E3 at least.
And I think the story will be that it's a new Character because well I'm not going to ruin it for anyone who hasn't played it so if you have finished it well you know what happens.

cwbolton
08-20-2007, 06:53 AM
haha lol you can tell hes a newbie gamer lol and saints row 1 looked cool so ill check no 2 out

pstigles
08-20-2007, 05:05 PM
haha lol you can tell hes a newbie gamer lol and saints row 1 looked cool so ill check no 2 out

Newbie gamer? I'd like a valid reason why you think that......And there was a post about GTA in here so i put it in here. It is kinda RPG anyway =)

LiNuX
08-20-2007, 05:16 PM
Newbie gamer? I'd like a valid reason why you think that......And there was a post about GTA in here so i put it in here. It is kinda RPG anyway =)

if u check under ur username in your post, you'll see it say "newbie gamer" :-P lol, its just a user rank

topic moved to Fighting and Action Board. Open topic in the right thread next time.

The first Saints Row game came out on my bday last year, too bad the second one doesnt come out yet, they havent announced a release date yet for this game.

Scott
08-21-2007, 07:42 AM
The first Saints Row game came out on my bday last year, too bad the second one doesnt come out yet, they havent announced a release date yet for this game.

There wont be one for a while. THQ Will wait till a bit after GTA4 is released before they release Saints Row 2.

LiNuX
08-21-2007, 11:03 AM
There wont be one for a while. THQ Will wait till a bit after GTA4 is released before they release Saints Row 2.

of course, you cant compete with GTA4 just yet, even though GTA is repetetive, it still has a ton of fans that'll pick this over Saints Row any day

Scott
08-23-2007, 01:09 PM
of course, you cant compete with GTA4 just yet, even though GTA is repetetive, it still has a ton of fans that'll pick this over Saints Row any day

Critics are another problem. They would just keep comparing them and GTA is more popular (and better) so obviously they'd be telling you to get it.

saintsrowgamer
08-20-2008, 10:23 AM
Saints Row 2 comes out October 14th, 2008 unless it gets pushed back again.

Samus-Fan
08-20-2008, 10:27 AM
Er, Ultra-Bump?
Never even heard of Saints Row...Someone wanna fill me in?

jakncoke
08-20-2008, 10:27 AM
epic bump is epic bump and lulz at your username

Edit: Samus; Saints Row is basically GTA but not bad like other GTA clones

rukisuto
08-20-2008, 11:11 AM
My blockbuster said that it will be released on October 14, 2008.
We can reserve copies as of now, I think I will :]