PDA

View Full Version : Laura!!!!!

RecreationalGamer
11-21-2010, 10:00 PM
D (PS1)

What a creepy game, back in the day at least. Of course back then Lara Croft was hot, and not in a retro-esque way either.

Scariest part for me was the ending. Not what happened, but moreso that I chose it to happen.

Dun dun dun!

Anybody else get spooked by it the first go around?

thedeparted
11-22-2010, 09:11 AM
Nope, can't say that I have.

OMFG Its Barbie
11-22-2010, 09:42 AM
negative there ghostwriter!

RecreationalGamer
11-22-2010, 10:26 AM
well, in that case, if you're gonna do any flashback gaming, play this. really only about 30 mins of gameplay once you learn how to beat it lol

Linx_is_me
11-22-2010, 10:26 AM
lol , Actually yes I did . but I was like 5 or 4 when the game came out so . I guess thats not so bad . I still remember back when FPS would get me super hyped and I was always so afraid to die . Also though the first resident evil Put me under my bed when I first played . I just decided to face my fears . Now I have not played a horror game .... or any game yet for that matter that has scared me .

RecreationalGamer
11-22-2010, 10:33 AM
the first resident evil Put me under my bed...

LoL, I remember D and Resident Evil 1 being some of the first horror games on consoles that actually scared me.

I also remember my sister tried playing RE 1 for her first time, next thing I know I'm running to the living room as she's screaming her lungs out demanding that I turn the console off!

hahaha

Linx_is_me
11-22-2010, 10:42 AM
LoL, I remember D and Resident Evil 1 being some of the first horror games on consoles that actually scared me.

I also remember my sister tried playing RE 1 for her first time, next thing I know I'm running to the living room as she's screaming her lungs out demanding that I turn the console off!

hahaha

lol , Well I actually miss typed that It as resident Evil 2 and it was just the intro picture that made my heart skip . Here I googled it and I could not find the exact one but it looked much like this .http://paranerds.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/resident-evil-zero-zombie.jpg

RecreationalGamer
11-22-2010, 10:49 AM
Oh yeah, I remember RE 2, when you walked down that narrow hallway in the house next to the stairway (where you can grab an herb), and suddenly those arms just BUST out and grab you. That made me shart.

BobTD
11-23-2010, 05:00 PM
awesome, I was just playing the first tomb raider. I thought of the games as a joke back in the day but I have met people who really enjoyed the series. So now my goal is the beat the first three.

I dont see how they could be scary but I guess it would be different if I where younger.

But yeah, anytime you give mi infinite ammo I feel like Im on top of the world. Back flip shoot the bear, hells yeah.