PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Colours

Mordry
11-22-2010, 10:16 AM
No Thread yet? O.o

Well, I thought of buying the game "Sonic Colours", german gametesters said that the game is good. The game was released 12th November and I want to wait until the prize is cheaper as now (44,95€ = 61,13$).

I wanted to know what prize is it in your country and can I buy it if I don't want a Super Mario Galaxy clone?

Hope of your help ;).

Shixx
11-24-2010, 03:57 AM
I want to play it, I'm hearing good things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uAEHZCWLEI

Mordry
11-24-2010, 10:46 AM
I want to play it, I'm hearing good things.

I heared from a german gametest-magazine that this game is the best Sonic 3D that ever exist. I can't believe it, my favorite is Sonic Adventure 2 for now. That game look like Sonic Unleashed, I think I'll buy it to christmas.

Linx_is_me
11-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Is this only on the ds cuzz that does look very good for a ds game . As for a price , it cost 34 here .

Mordry
11-24-2010, 12:03 PM
Is this only on the ds cuzz that does look very good for a ds game . As for a price , it cost 34 here .

DS and Wii

Man I'm jealous how cheap is it at you!

Linx_is_me
11-24-2010, 12:15 PM
On black Friday it is only 25$ for ds that is .

Mordry
11-24-2010, 02:53 PM
On black Friday it is only 25$ for ds that is .

*crying* On Christmas the people will pay by us more then normally (23.December), only Nintendo make a good thing and make the Wii cheaper (I have my since 2 Years soon, I never put them away and play even today games with it, great device:-))

Mordry
12-20-2010, 02:15 PM
Ok people, I got Sonic Colours today and after 5 hours I completed the game. But from my childhood I play Jump & Runs so maybe you need longer. Btw. I beated the Mainstory from the game in 5 hours, the red rings and all that stuff will take a lot more time.

My opinion: Epic game, Sonic Unleashed without the annoying Werehog and the game steal sometimes from Super Mario Galaxy. It give many 2D passages. Music is for me very annoying (I don't like the stile, and only the boss fights have another music-style than the whole rest of the game.).
Sonics new voice Actor do his Job good, he can keep up with the other Voice Actors like Ryan Drummond (Sonic Adventure 1/2, Sonic Heroes) but to be perfect like Jason (Shadow the Hedgehog-Sonic and the Black Knight) or Ryan he needs a little more experience, but he do his job well.

For everyone who likes speed, Sonic, Jump & Runs and the best thing I didn't told: Finally no "fail Sonic Story" (look at Sonic The Hedgehog 2006) and it's interesting from beginning until the end.
So everybody who thought about buying that game: DO IT, your money will not be waste ;).

Kletskeh
03-26-2011, 08:38 AM
Ah thanks i was stuck at this too ;)