PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 5 nextyear?

Scott
08-20-2007, 01:16 AM
Do you think COD 5 Will be released next year? Maybe they'll never stop making COD Games.... "Call of Duty 60: The Big Brown One" Lol

cwbolton
08-20-2007, 06:37 AM
haha lol i dunno but i must admint medal of honour and call of duty have been running for too long i mean 4 COD'S and there making another one just let it go most games dont even have a sequil let alone 4 sequils

Gamoc
08-21-2007, 09:25 AM
Most games don't even have a sequel? Where have you been? Most games that are popular at all have sequels - then some that aren't popular too.

And MOH has been going for ages - since the original playstation. I've got MOHAA on the pc (with Spearhead), and I still play it, it's a great game.
Eventually they'll get bored and stop. COD is gonna do what MOH has done - go on for ages and eventually end up being crap because it's all the same thing again.

LiNuX
08-21-2007, 11:18 AM
u can have an endless list of games with sequels, its worse than movies lol

and its likely that they'll keep on making COD games, its been successful for them so why stop, thats what they do with most games now.

and topic moved to shooters - open topics in the right boards please, this is not your first time

thanks!

cwbolton
08-21-2007, 12:19 PM
ok ok i get it you can stop now but i there is also a list that goes on forever of games that havent had sequils

LiNuX
08-21-2007, 01:21 PM
ok ok i get it you can stop now but i there is also a list that goes on forever of games that havent had sequils

open a thread somewhere and list them all if u can - thanks!

Gamoc
08-21-2007, 04:52 PM

And the vast majority of them will be games that were just plain bad.

ub3rj0hn
08-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Well, CoD 3 isn't even out on PC. I dislike that. :(

Drake14
08-21-2007, 08:36 PM
there could probably be a lot more CoD games, i mean look at Everquest..theres like...13 of them or something.

ub3rj0hn
08-21-2007, 09:52 PM
Or final fantasy...

LiNuX
08-21-2007, 10:52 PM
And the vast majority of them will be games that were just plain bad.

those are games u never really heard of - even pacman had a sequel lol, ms and mrs pacman :D even that bowling game on my cell phone had a sequel, not on my phone but its downloadable lol :D

and there is 13 everquest games? didnt know that lol

and for CoD they will go much further before they stop making these, its just like those final fantasy games lol

Drake14
08-22-2007, 07:38 AM
and there is 13 everquest games? didnt know that lol

lol, well i think there are a lot of them, but i got everquest and final fantasy mixed up. lol my bad.

what i meant to say was.

look at Final Fantasy, there are like 13 of those.

Scott
08-23-2007, 01:24 PM
I think it would last longer if it had a good story and the story in all COD's were connected. But the biggest problem with sequals is that they do all start to feel samey. That's why COD's moved onto the present.

And talking about loads of sequals why has nobody mentioned GTA there's been over 8 of them.