PDA

View Full Version : Useless/Funny/Weird Facts only!

Wang
08-29-2006, 05:03 PM
Post any Useless/Funny/Weird Facts here: Ill start with a few:

Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.

A law in Fairbanks, Alaska, does not allow a moose to have sex on city streets.

Males, on average, think about sex every 7 seconds(See by reading this you are thinking about it)

Cat urine glows under a black-light!(I heard about it but not sure if its true)

If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death. (That would be the sweetest thing ever)

Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them.

LiNuX
08-29-2006, 05:09 PM
lol wow, good info i guess, and i did know that cat urine glows in black light, i've known that for years now, but i like the donald duck one lol, hahaa, hilarious, good stuff wang ;D :D

hollerfromelz
08-29-2006, 05:13 PM
Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them.

thats interesting.... ;D

diablo
08-29-2006, 05:56 PM
hollerfromelz always wondered why astronauts couldnt eat beans lol, u made her day, and those are interesting facts lol

crazay
08-29-2006, 06:05 PM
poor donald duck lol, banned from a whole country ;D

Twigz
08-30-2006, 01:49 PM
Didn't they ban"The Simpsons" in one country for being too dumb or something like that? And I wonder...what does human urine look like under ultra-violet light? :o

Wang
08-30-2006, 03:43 PM
The average chocolate bar has 8 insects' legs in it.

LiNuX
08-30-2006, 03:53 PM
sweet, and twigz, why dont u try to see wat human urine looks like, ur human, pee on ur couch and get some black light and check it out lol ;D

Twigz
08-30-2006, 03:54 PM
Mmm...tasty! ;)

Twigz
08-30-2006, 03:58 PM
Linux, trust me, I've tried...(sigh) and it hasn't worked..but I guess third time's a charm! ;D

aosmallan
09-04-2006, 02:38 PM
I'll shell out 3 random facts.

1.Each year, more than 50,000 people are injured by jewelry in the U.S.
2.Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
3.Pierce Brosnan once worked with the circus as a fire eater.

LiNuX
09-04-2006, 02:40 PM
lmao allan, i like the first 2 lol, jewelry and donkeys, somebody told me about pierce brosnan and him being in the circus before, but didnt know he was a fire eater lol ;D

aosmallan
09-04-2006, 03:54 PM
hm k so you sorta already knew about pierce brosnan, so now i have to post three more until know ones' heard it before lol

or until i get tired of posting.

so someone let me know if you've heard of one of them lol

1.The bagpipe was first made from the liver of a sheep.
2.All major league baseball umpires must wear black underwear while on the job.
3.Bill Gates's home was designed using a Microsoft computer =)

Wang
09-05-2006, 04:34 PM
Hydrochloric acid inyour stomach is so strong that it could eat up stainless steel razor blades.

Fresh urine is cleaner than spit or the skin on your face because healthy pee is not home to bacteria.

About ten billion tiny scales of skin rub off your body every day. In a lifetime, you could fill eighteen sugar bags with dead skin.

Your mouth is one of the liveliest parts of your whole body. More than 100,000,000 micro-creatures live there at any one time.

Feet sweat because there are about 250,000 pores on their soles that squirt a quarter cup of liquid each day.

Your nose can sense smell best when you are about 10 years old. That's probably why kids notice gross smells faster than adults

Clayton
09-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Males, on average, think about sex every 7 seconds(See by reading this you are thinking about it)

can't disagree with this one :D

LiNuX
10-06-2006, 06:17 PM
Another Fun Fact:

An average person does 56% of the typing with their left hand!

apokolipz
01-22-2007, 04:53 PM
Cockroaches can live with their head cut off, untill they starve to death

Cockroaches are the only creatures on the planet that can survive a nuclear blast

About 36 people die on average a year because of Vending machines

souljaa
01-22-2007, 04:58 PM
Cockroaches can live with their head cut off, untill they starve to death

Cockroaches are the only creatures on the planet that can survive a nuclear blast

About 36 people die on average a year because of Vending machines

Vending machine?!..How do you die from a vending machine..beside it falling over.........ok..wow lol:P

apokolipz
01-22-2007, 05:57 PM
yeaaaa...that would suck. thats kinda right up there with being run over by the very ambulence sent to save you, as far as embarasing deaths, that is.

souljaa
01-22-2007, 05:57 PM
yeaaaa...that would suck. thats kinda right up there with being run over by the very ambulence sent to save you, as far as embarasing deaths, that is.

Yeah..Ouch...That must sucks.

LiNuX
01-23-2007, 10:16 AM
lol haha, i like those :) -- and the cockroaches part, i knew about, read about 'em, nasty creatures

apokolipz
01-24-2007, 02:36 PM
Most Serial Killers start out from biology class, when you disect the animal. mainly when one impales it repeatadly
...well that sucks for me. i tore it apart...literally :-\

Being unmarried can shorten a man's life by ten years
...o.0

Fires onland generally move faster uphill than downhill.
...so much for running for the hills :P

LiNuX
01-24-2007, 04:59 PM
the last 2 i knew already, fire flows up, not down, u dont see downward flames on your stove do you? lol, and wow at serial killers lol -- i had to disect a frog too lol, nasty, i doubt i'll be a serial killer lol, bet it was like that for jigsaw lol

KittyCat72
03-03-2007, 01:35 PM
If you do become a serial killer, I'd like to know. Not being weird or anything, it would just be a strange coincidence if you did.

diablo
03-03-2007, 03:47 PM
lol i doubt a serial killer would be on this forum looking to post people and brag about being a killer lol

Death's Shadow
03-31-2009, 06:51 PM
Did you know that every time you lick a stamp you will have consumed 1/10 of a calorie?