PDA

View Full Version : Urgent.. Please help me out on my university project on Hand held game devices!!!

Jessicastar
11-30-2010, 06:13 PM
Hey every one, I need your support, I have to write a report , and in one section I am required to ask people that :

what makes a good gamer product, what should it have, what are the requirements,it could be a phone it could be a game boy, psp , nintendo , what YOU particularly like about them ,

whats the difference between playing on a PS and on a old fashion game boy or playing on a PSP or on a phone what are their requirements.

Thanks everyoneeee xox :laugh:

i cant find my own thread lol

Diligence109
11-30-2010, 06:47 PM
your questions are incredibly broad... you're going to have to ask more focused questions to get any sort of helpful responses. I fancy myself a detailed, logical thinker and an at least decent writer and feel completely daunted by your post.

What are you really trying to poll, here?

edit: we have an IRC channel the a lot of us are in right now. IRC is like instant messaging (like AIM, MSN, etc) with a whole room of people at once. If you are online now, you could pop in there and we might be able to answer some questions for you in real time! Read this thread on how to get into the room: Gamers-Forum IRC Chatroom! - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13264)