PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys and Girls!

Jayhmmz
12-16-2010, 08:12 PM
Hey Gamers! My names Jay, I'm 21, I like running and I enjoy walks in the mounta... Ok so I was just kidding there. Although my name is actually Jay, I think!

PC gamer at heart. The first game I had the pleasure of playing was Snakes and Ladders... but that story is for another day and maybe a completely different forum... So, the first online game I purchased was the very first Call of Duty, and that's going back about 7 years and 1 month now if I'm not mistaken? It's gone super quick anyhow. Time flies when you're gaming.

So yeah, mainly a PC guy playing the Call of Duty franchise as well as the Battlefield and Bad Company series, Counter Strike: Source, Company of Heroes series, Football Manager, the original Warhammer: Dawn of War games as well as Dawn of War II releases, I used to dabble in Guild Wars too... Yeah, it's a cult thing :P and with that obviously came my spell with World of Warcraft, it had to be played though, right? :D So yeah, you get the idea.

Also an Xbox 360 gamer! Recently received the new model of the 360 courtesy of my girl friend for my 21st birthday, yeah epic I know! Needless to say I reacted quite positively to said gesture. I'm a FIFA lad whilst playing games such as Red Dead Redemption, DiRT, Forza, Halo, Gears of War and a few others.

Now then, I think that's enough for now! If you have any questions about my favourite colour or my favourite bed sheets, then I would welcome the enquiries! :spinny:

Seems like a pretty cool forum, so I'm gunna set up tent and be as active as I can!

Take care, readers!

(''')(O.o)(''')

Muffincat
12-16-2010, 08:20 PM
Hey, welcome! Wonderful intro post here ;D :3 Let's play Guild Wars sometime XD Are you excited for GW2? BECAUSE I AM ;D (Though I don't play GW that much anymore)

We've got a lot of 360 players here, so I'm sure you'll make some new friends to play with :3 I myself have a PS3, alas. :P

I would like to know both your favorite color and your favorite bed sheets. Also your favorite animal. GO!

I am so appreciative of this intro. Please stay and be friends with us :P We've got an IRC channel that you should hop into sometime... too lazy to get the link but someone else will post here with it XD

Jayhmmz
12-16-2010, 08:33 PM
Why thank you! :laugh:

GW2 is gunna be so epic! I cannot wait. It's been far too long coming, they should have cut the franchise 1 expansion pack less, just so they could bring GW2 out quicker! I haven't played GW for a good few years now, I didn't manage to get all of the expansions, kinda miss it.

Awesome! Love my xbox for when I'm feeling like a lazy gamer haha. I'm wanting a PS3, especially for Killzone 3! :O

Favourite colour - Blue (Everton FC being a big contributor.)
Favourite bed sheets - My three blocked section bed sheet, starting with a navy blue block, middling with a light blue block and finishing with prodominently white cover!
Favourite animal - Husky! Or Ninja Pirate Squirrels... either or.

I shall stay, don't you worry!
IRC!!? :O Heavens around, above and below me (depends where I'm sitting at the time) I haven't used that since... well, forever!! I may give it a reinstall when I'm more awake to manage to open another tab ^_^

Muffincat
12-16-2010, 08:39 PM
AWESOME! We shall play lots of GW2 together then, I think :3 I cannooooot waiittttt :3

Awww huskies are soooo cute :3 Also ninja pirate squirrels. Thanks for answering strange questions xD

Here's the link to the IRC thread: Gamers-Forum IRC Chatroom! - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13264) because I got un-lazy and I am bored.

LiNuX
12-16-2010, 08:41 PM
Welcome to Gamers Forum! Looks like you and I like some games (CS and BFBC and some CoD). Hope to see you around!

Jayhmmz
12-16-2010, 08:42 PM
We shall! Get a big gamers-forum guild on the go!

Ahh no problem at all, they're regular day to day questions for me.
Thanks for the link :) I will pop on when I get around to installing IRC again! Has it changed much, or is it still the original, old layout?

Muffincat
12-16-2010, 08:43 PM
You can get a bunch of different IRC clients, so I dunno what you're used to -- also you can used the browser-based Mibbit.com (which I use) and you should come hang out with us ;D

Jayhmmz
12-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Cheers LiNuX :)

Well then, I think it's changed a lot since I last used it! The last version of IRC I had, looked so basic, it was just a white window with different coloured text for different people... It basically looked like a virtual fridge magnet fest, DOS style!

LiNuX
12-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Cheers LiNuX :)

Well then, I think it's changed a lot since I last used it! The last version of IRC I had, looked so basic, it was just a white window with different coloured text for different people... It basically looked like a virtual fridge magnet fest, DOS style!

old old school version had black background with white text. mIRC - I still use it :)

Jayhmmz
12-16-2010, 08:56 PM
mIRC! That's the one! *nostalgia*
The amount of trivias I took part in on that thing was astounding. I also seen the IRC event thread, I may join you on that one! :D I'll see what I've got going on! Make sure I've done all of my jobs and what not, you know, the boring grown up stuff, pfft.

LiNuX
12-16-2010, 09:11 PM
mIRC! That's the one! *nostalgia*
The amount of trivias I took part in on that thing was astounding. I also seen the IRC event thread, I may join you on that one! :D I'll see what I've got going on! Make sure I've done all of my jobs and what not, you know, the boring grown up stuff, pfft.

I remember the trivias. Most of those stuff doesn't exist in the network we use.

Jayhmmz
12-16-2010, 09:15 PM
Ahhh they're good memories anyhow, back in the days of scrim searches for my clan in MoH:AA and the early CoD games!

W1CKEDTW1STED
12-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Excellent intro if I do say so myself! Glad to have you aboard. Ok, now on to my typical newbie post. :laugh:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vNPqpVXjVg8/TN1uLVnOK2I/AAAAAAAAAeM/z_1nfoIH3g8/rhwelcome.jpg

Read the rules (http://gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=16470), enjoy your stay, everyone (http://www.gamers-forum.com/memberlist.php) here is pretty (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=2550) awesome and friendly. Also, be sure to check out Gamers-Forum IRC (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13264)!

LiNuX
12-16-2010, 09:21 PM
Ahhh they're good memories anyhow, back in the days of scrim searches for my clan in MoH:AA and the early CoD games!

I remember those days, but for CS 1.6. People would search for ringers for scrims and I used to jump on them.

The memories...

Charlotte
12-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Welcome to the forum and have fun!

Please stay active.

Jayhmmz
12-16-2010, 09:34 PM
Haha, epic welcome TW1STED, thank ya muchly for the info!

Cheers Ixel!

I haven't scrimmed on any game in so long, not since CoD4!

Jaykub
12-16-2010, 09:34 PM
Welcome to Gamers-Forum!

Read the rules and come visit us in our chat room sometime!! the links are in my sig

chibimel
12-16-2010, 10:27 PM
Hey Hun Welcome

Ailithic
12-16-2010, 10:38 PM
Hey Jayhmmz welcome Have fun here and I hope your gonna stay forever

mwahahahahahahahaha O_O woops dat was out loud

:) WELCOME (:

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 04:15 AM
I shall Welcome you with this
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44525000/jpg/_44525087_scarfs_getty.jpg
Liverpool will always be RED.

And now welcome to GF :D Good job on getting the 360 and therefor you're awesome! (Except for the Neverton part) haha we should have some Merseyside derbies on Fifa if you want! Feel free to add me :) DarkArmy92

Anyways Welcome again and yeah I'm just messing bout the Everton part haha or am I ? ;)

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 06:14 AM
Thanks Jaykub, Mel :)
LOL Ailithic - I shall stay forever don't you worry :D I share you evil laugh!

Ohhhhh Hamada... *sigh* Haha just kidding matey :)
Deadscau5 is my gamertag!
I will explain the gamertag, I was ripping off the DJ - Deadmau5 by merging it with the word "Scouse", which is of course, what I am, Scouserrr ;) I feel I have to explain it, as there are a lot of people who call me "Deadscow Five." Like I'm some sort of Russian Spy...

But yeah, cheers guys and girls! :)

P.S. Just wait until I can use my sig Hamada, I'm gunna brighten my posts up with a bit of Tim Cahill ;)

Knibbler
12-17-2010, 06:22 AM
That's definately one of the best intros I've seen in a while..
And thus, deserves my post!

Welcome to the forum buddy, my kind of gamer! doesn't stick to one series but spreads himself around..

If you're still accepting random questions, I'd like to know, what your favourite sandwich filling is.. and what do you prefer with Tea, Biscuits or Scones?

Jayhmmz
12-17-2010, 06:32 AM
Haha, why thank you good fellow!
I feel honoured.

I love random questions. My favourite sandwich filling has to be chorizo/salami or tuna.
Well I shall answer two sides of that last question, out of those three, I prefer scones. But I have biscuits with tea, chocolate with biscuits and super noodles on scon....jam with scones :)

HamadaLFC8
12-17-2010, 07:00 AM
Ohhh I like the thought behind your GT!
Deadmaus5 is the bomb! ;D

Yey can't wait for Tim Cahill :) /sarcasm

LemonRising
12-17-2010, 10:21 AM
WELL HELLO THERE. You've seem to fit in quite nicely ( :
Definitely join us in IRC, there are some fun times there hahaa

GW2 IS LOOKING AMAZING, I'll have to join you and muffin and we'll do it up hardcoreee

Welcome to the forum ( :