PDA

View Full Version : Help me on my new website

Joshuah
08-24-2007, 10:42 AM
Anyone who knows php please add me to their msn messenger - nosignofdeath@hotmail.com I will reward help with 200 gfp!!

lonewolfxix
08-24-2007, 11:15 AM
It would be nice to hear more details like what sort of degree of skills of PHP is needed and what sort of site it is, I also expect people to ask for more than 200GFP ;) Also, I think this should go in "script help" or websites rather than "post anything", next admin/mod to agree with me just move it lol

Joshuah
08-24-2007, 11:30 AM
Well I need people who know php Very well!!:eek1:

lonewolfxix
08-24-2007, 11:34 AM
What is the site for? what sort of things need to be made? a forum? a chat script? shoutbox? All possible information should always be stated in the first message rather than people asking the same information :)

LiNuX
08-24-2007, 11:48 AM
moved to computer help for now even though i agree it should go to script help, but you are not clear on your question on what you need, just state it here and we'll see if we can help, dont waste more time :-)

Joshuah
08-24-2007, 11:50 AM
Well I am making a site like Myspace, so I need more people instead of just me

LiNuX
08-24-2007, 12:12 PM
Well I am making a site like Myspace, so I need more people instead of just me

lol with php? there are so many myspace clone scripts that look like crap, and i doubt anyone with basic php knowledge will be able to do that, myspace requires more than just php coding u should know that

myspace clone scripts can cost upto $100 depending on quality

now, what do you mean by myspace like site? lol, do u mean a whole social networking site or something smaller?

Thor Erik
08-24-2007, 05:45 PM
Just so you know, such site is EXTREMELY difficult, you should try hire a freelancer or something.

Sites like myspace isn't a 1 man job, you usally would deal with a team consisting of 10-20 people, all with at least lowest degree of zend!

lonewolfxix
08-24-2007, 05:48 PM
And I doubt anyone would do it for 200GFP since when I last checked with Linux, 1000GFP=$10 so $2 to code a site like that You're really dreaming.
So estimations on what would be needed?
MySQL.. PHP..
Imagine doing one in AJAX some how... that could be cool.

LiNuX
08-24-2007, 06:00 PM
Just so you know, such site is EXTREMELY difficult, you should try hire a freelancer or something.

Sites like myspace isn't a 1 man job, you usally would deal with a team consisting of 10-20 people, all with at least lowest degree of zend!

that can cost upto thousands of dollars, tom from myspace wasn't the only coder u should know, he was the owner but im not 100% sure of how he did that and how many people it took

And I doubt anyone would do it for 200GFP since when I last checked with Linux, 1000GFP=$10 so $2 to code a site like that You're really dreaming.
So estimations on what would be needed?
MySQL.. PHP..
Imagine doing one in AJAX some how... that could be cool.

you and ur converting gfp to money lol, this isnt profitgeek where i exchange points for money lol

Thor Erik
08-25-2007, 04:49 PM
Such a project i highly doubt ANY coder with respect for him/her self would do for a a bunch of virual money, the pricing we are talking about would be 15-25 ?/hour!