PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Haze XBox 360 canceled - PlayStation 3 Exclusive

Scott
08-24-2007, 12:55 PM
German: Wie wir soeben bei einer Pr?sentation des Shooters aus erster Hand erfahren haben, wird es keine Xbox-360-Version von Haze geben. Der Titel ist dieses Jahr noch PS3-exklusiv und wird voraussichtlich im November erscheinen, 2008 wird eine PC-Fassung folgen. Weitere Informationen zur Pr?sentation folgen heute Abend.

Translation: How we learned just now in a presentation of the Shooters out of first hand, there will be no XBox 360 Version of Haze. The title is this year yet PS3 exclusive and will appear presumably in November, 2008 will follow a PC version. Further information to the presentation follows tonight.

Link (http://www.n4g.com/News-62200.aspx)

That really sucks if this turns out to be true.

lonewolfxix
08-24-2007, 12:59 PM
I doubt it, to port a game from PS3 to PC you won't get much money and a 360 version is bound to follow, even if not by the official developers, normal people will find a way, See how great PC's are? even if a game doesn't get released, we can emulate it :)

LiNuX
08-24-2007, 02:32 PM
agreed with lonewolf, later they'll go on and do with 360 as well, they are all after money, well unless sony offered them something incredible lol - like a billion dollars and a dinner :D

lonewolfxix
08-24-2007, 03:52 PM
Sony offered rockstar lots of money for a PS3-Exclusive didn't they? The PS3 alone cost something like $14billion to build all the factories to make the PS3, It's stupid how much money they're spending on it and then it's the least selling console :P

LiNuX
08-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Sony offered rockstar lots of money for a PS3-Exclusive didn't they? The PS3 alone cost something like $14billion to build all the factories to make the PS3, It's stupid how much money they're spending on it and then it's the least selling console :P

thats pretty funny lol, but sony has money to lose i guess, i mean why else would u do it? I know I would, i would do what i can to wipe out competition if i had the money

lonewolfxix
08-24-2007, 04:16 PM
Haha, Why bother? Microsoft done that and everyone thought of them to be D*ckheads so they just improved their system and it still pwnz Sony. Wiping out competition doesn't work as more and more fans become more involved with the companies they love and the ones they hate to dish out as much dirt as possible on them.