PDA

View Full Version : Farewell to Halo 2

gamr08
08-24-2007, 02:57 PM
"Goodbye splattering of alien gore..." :laugh: Go to you tube and check out Gamestop's Halo 3 preorder clip. It's pretty funny

LiNuX
08-24-2007, 03:02 PM
"Goodbye splattering of alien gore..." :laugh: Go to you tube and check out Gamestop's Halo 3 preorder clip. It's pretty funny

lol well welcome to the forum i guess, ur first post and thread says good bye to something lol - and i will check out the video, i think i saw it already tho.

but halo 2 will still be pretty popular even after halo 3, not everyone likes to move on and some people go back and play older versions - like me with counter strike, i love playing 1.3 and 1.5 lol :D

gamr08
08-24-2007, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the heads up. You figured me out I'm a newbie. You should def check out the video, you should also check it out again sometime early next week. I'm pretty sure there will be a video response posted with another clip of the same commerical that will be "edgier" and won't be shown on TV. Again, thanks for heads up. I'm still learning.

LiNuX
08-24-2007, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the heads up. You figured me out I'm a newbie. You should def check out the video, you should also check it out again sometime early next week. I'm pretty sure there will be a video response posted with another clip of the same commerical that will be "edgier" and won't be shown on TV. Again, thanks for heads up. I'm still learning.

lol :D i know the new from the old - just introduce urself in the new gamers section and read of the FAQs to get used to it and out of trouble.

i will check out the video later today, busy doing some other stuff lol :)

gamr08
08-24-2007, 03:15 PM
You busy?? I never would have guessed :D

LiNuX
08-24-2007, 03:19 PM
You busy?? I never would have guessed :D

no u wouldnt have lol, i manage a dozen other sites, who will look after them if i dont? lol :-)

gamr08
08-24-2007, 03:24 PM
The moderater/admin fairy?? That's all I got

LiNuX
08-24-2007, 04:08 PM
The moderater/admin fairy?? That's all I got

i AM the mod/admin fairy for all my sites - the only admin fairy for all of them, they are my children, i have to feed them content at least once a day lol

Scott
08-25-2007, 02:29 PM
but halo 2 will still be pretty popular even after halo 3, not everyone likes to move on and some people go back and play older versions - like me with counter strike, i love playing 1.3 and 1.5 lol :D

Lol it's still popular but I don't understand why. I have see the new Halo 2 on the PC and it just doesn't seem as good. And the graphics look bad.