PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Strafe Gaming Lounge!

StrafeGamingLounge
12-27-2010, 12:19 PM
We are a new social video gaming lounge located in Fuquay Varina, North Carolina. We arent like your normal LAN center because we aren't cramped and stale. We have a very social environment and very "gamer planet hollywood" themed decorum! We host weekly tournaments on all new and old games!

im not a spam bot I promise! I'm actually one of the owners! We're just looking for new ways to promote our business!

LiNuX
12-27-2010, 12:24 PM
so you're going around other sites, registering accounts, and trying to get your name out and then leaving that site?

StrafeGamingLounge
12-27-2010, 12:37 PM
i didnt actually plan on leaving the site... lol... ive got it bookmarked and everything!!! I'm not much of a forum person....I used to be when I was younger though. It was brought to my attention that I should try and get in touch with local gamers on this site...

EpsilonX
12-27-2010, 12:42 PM
i didnt actually plan on leaving the site... lol... ive got it bookmarked and everything!!! I'm not much of a forum person....I used to be when I was younger though. It was brought to my attention that I should try and get in touch with local gamers on this site...

Well, if you're lookin to be an actual member, then welcome! as long as you do more than just pimp your...thing

StrafeGamingLounge
12-27-2010, 12:59 PM
hahah well i HAVE to pimp my thing but i do plan on posting when i can =]

W1CKEDTW1STED
12-27-2010, 01:19 PM
hahah well i HAVE to pimp my thing but i do plan on posting when i can =]

Welcome... But I would of banned your sorry @$$ for a first post like that.

Note to self: Next time you want to get your name out there build up a personal reputation first then share you site... You gain more respect that way.

StrafeGamingLounge
12-27-2010, 01:25 PM
ahhh gotya....well no ill will meant. Not used to forums being run so strictly either! As I said its easily been a couple years since I've been an active member of a forum

W1CKEDTW1STED
12-27-2010, 01:39 PM
ahhh gotya....well no ill will meant. Not used to forums being run so strictly either! As I said its easily been a couple years since I've been an active member of a forum

A forum as large as this gets it fair share of spammers. That's not what we are about and we don't take kindly to them.

We are a community of gamers to share stories, strategies, latest gaming news and the occasional off topic conversation.

We are NOT a giant advertisement billboard. Add your website for your gaming lounge to Google. That will help get you some traffic.

Otherwise than that welcome aboard. You now have a reputation to build.

jango
12-27-2010, 01:43 PM
Welcome & have fun.

Wanna bai mai dawg?

StrafeGamingLounge
12-27-2010, 01:46 PM
Eh, we're already in google... we arent bad at advertising its just for the crowd we are trying to reach you kind of HAVE to get underground if you know what I mean.....I apologize again if I offended you guys in any way by my first post!

W1CKEDTW1STED
12-27-2010, 01:53 PM
Eh, we're already in google... we arent bad at advertising its just for the crowd we are trying to reach you kind of HAVE to get underground if you know what I mean.....I apologize again if I offended you guys in any way by my first post!

Not offended. Just telling you what you shouldn't do to get insta-banned. :laugh1:

StrafeGamingLounge
12-27-2010, 01:59 PM
gotya... any recommendations?

jango
12-27-2010, 02:03 PM
gotya... any recommendations?

Most people start by reading the forum rules .. madness I know ..

StrafeGamingLounge
12-27-2010, 02:06 PM
hahahah besides that....i mean like what seems to be a popular topic lately.

jango
12-27-2010, 02:08 PM
hahahah besides that....i mean like what seems to be a popular topic lately.

I'm sure you'd be able to establish that from looking at the latest threads .. using the squishy things on your face that you see thru, your eyes, that's it!

Take some time to settle in .. questions are fine etc, but if we have to start to remind you to breathe in and out again it becomes a bit dull :D

StrafeGamingLounge
12-27-2010, 02:15 PM
but if you think about breathing you have to control it!

omg >.<

hahaha jk....sorry i'm still getting accustomed to the layout of the site.

EpsilonX
12-27-2010, 03:22 PM
My opinion is...if you're a local business, why are you advertising all over the internet? Put up flyers and stuff around town. The vast majority of people that will see online advertisements aren't going to be located where your place is.

do you sell games?

StrafeGamingLounge
12-27-2010, 05:38 PM
we're actually located in a fairly small town and print ads for local things cost alot more than internet advertising.

EpsilonX
12-27-2010, 05:58 PM
we're actually located in a fairly small town and print ads for local things cost alot more than internet advertising.

i mean like, print out a flyer, and put it up somewhere. stuff like that.

HamadaLFC8
12-27-2010, 06:20 PM
Welcome to GF...

StrafeGamingLounge
12-27-2010, 06:34 PM
ahh well we have the basic flyers....we even partnered up with our local gamestop....

EpsilonX
12-27-2010, 07:34 PM
well, i mean, internet advertising won't HURT, but, it's better to focus your efforts on local advertisements

LemonRising
12-27-2010, 07:58 PM
Sounds like you guys are making your way ( :
Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your business!

Jaykub
12-27-2010, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the Forum!

Please read the rules!

StrafeGamingLounge
12-27-2010, 11:01 PM
thanks for the kind words....you seem to be the only person who doesnt want to be an ass to me today

chibimel
12-27-2010, 11:16 PM
interesting.. welcome/.

StrafeGamingLounge
12-27-2010, 11:18 PM
AHHHHH a dark night siggy......*drools* lol i geeked out over that movie

EpsilonX
12-27-2010, 11:55 PM
=[ im not bein an ass lol, just offerin some advice.

Also, have you made a facebook page? Those are sweet, send invites to everyone you know.

StrafeGamingLounge
12-28-2010, 12:33 AM
yup the facebook is under strafe gaming lounge.

we host all are events starting with evites through facebook then make flyers to hand out

jango
12-28-2010, 12:59 AM
.. awesome fail.

/thread