PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to see in a game?

Eric
08-24-2007, 09:43 PM
Well, me and a friend are thinking up some ideas for a game. We are going to work on both a FPS, and a RPG. The FPS will more than likely be our first project.

Anyways, this is a side project for before we head to college for game design. We want to work on a side project (and hope it gets big), and then after we learn more, work on some more games both during college and after. We have a couple years left (we are both in 11th grade) before we head out, so we want to get this started.

So, I am looking for some things you would like to see in a FPS or RPG that you have not seen anywhere else. It is going to be written for the PC, and will be downloadable.

For the FPS, multiplayer is avaliable. Was thinking of some single player missions also, with the option of multiplayer.

For the RPG, was thinking on the lines of RuneScape or WoW. We do have some new ideas that are not seen in either game, but would like your input.

Get those ideas in! We don't plan to start for a bit, as we wan't to plan first, then buy the stuff we need, so that is why I am simply asking.

Thanks,

Slacker

lonewolfxix
08-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Well there's tons of engines you can download for free so you shouldn't need to buy anything, I would like to see a more stealth-based FPS since most stealth games are third person shooters which i find annoying..