PDA

View Full Version : Help pleasee

xXK_r_A_T_o_SXx
12-29-2010, 06:03 PM
Ok first things first.. Hi. Haha this is my first post ever so I'm not sure if this us the righ place to post this.. And if it says so somewhere.. Sorry for not reading it.. :p

I'm thinking of getting a new ps3 game but dont know what to get. That's where I want you guys to step in with some awesome game suggestions.

I'm really in to open-world games, RPG'S, Racing, Shooters, Action-Adventure.. Etc.
Mostly open-world Games tho.

This is a list of games I have hope it helps.

-Assasins Creed 1 & 2
-Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops
-Fallout 3
-Naruto UNS 2 (didn't like it much :p)

Well there you go.. Thanks!!

Knibbler
12-29-2010, 06:14 PM
hmmm.. game suggestions..
you could try...
Red Dead Redemption
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Heavenly Sword (a massively overlooked game)
MAG
Formula 1 2010

Muffincat
12-29-2010, 06:16 PM
Welcome. If you'd like to join, I'd suggest opening a post in the New Gamers section, and also reading our rules (unless a mod moves this post into the New Gamers section). If you came here simply to ask this question and then leave, then well :P I'll give some advice anyway.

Sounds like you like...most kinds of games XD

For racing, I'd recommend Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit because I have heard it is wonderful (I can give you a definitive answer tomorrow, as a friend is picking up the game for me tonight).

You might try picking up Dragon Age (though I have heard that this is better for the PC); I have also heard great things about it.

You could always pick up a Ratchet and Clank game for some fun :3 I find it to be a very enjoyable series.

jango
12-29-2010, 07:17 PM
unless a mod moves this post into the New Gamers section

*boink*

Welcome X_T_XC___W__X__W______x

Make sure you check out the forum rules and have fun on GF.

8)

EpsilonX
12-29-2010, 09:05 PM
I highly recommend Dragon Age Origins and Splinter Cell Double Agent. Splinter Cell may not be the best game around, but I greatly enjoyed it, and imo it's the best game in the splinter cell series (or at least, for the ps3, since i haven't played conviction)

I suggest you stay away from Final Fantasy 13.

xXK_r_A_T_o_SXx
12-29-2010, 11:40 PM
hmmm.. game suggestions..
you could try...
Red Dead Redemption
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Heavenly Sword (a massively overlooked game)
MAG
Formula 1 2010

I actually just got brotherhood about half an hour ago :D

I've had my eye on MAG for a while but I don't really know if it's any good or what it's about. Can you give a small summary? Lol

To everyone else. Thanks for your awesome suggestions I will deffinatley have many options to choose from when I head to the store.

I suggest you stay away from Final Fantasy 13.

Unfortunatley I had already bought it the first day it came out! Haha disappointing how the FF guys made this one. I hear the next one though, VS. 13, will be better. I have my fingers crossed because I love the final fantasy series i would hate for them to go downhill like so many good series have.

EpsilonX
12-30-2010, 12:01 AM
First off, double posting isn't allowed here. Since it's your first offense, i don't think you'll be punished too harshly, but maybe since it's clearly stated in the rules.

Secondly, MAG stands for Massive action game or something like that. It's basically an online-only shooter where u have massive sized maps and teams. I think its like 256 people on a map or something? I've never played it, but this is what i've heard about it, so if you're actually interested in it, i'd look up details myself. Warhawk is another online-only game which I think is a lot of fun, there's a demo on the PS store which gives you unlimited play time on 1 map.

xXK_r_A_T_o_SXx
12-30-2010, 01:58 AM
Oh. Sorry about that.

If you don't mind ne asking... What's so wrong with double posting?

Muffincat
12-30-2010, 06:18 AM
They are very nice about double-posting, here, actually. It's frowned upon, but since you're new it's no big deal ;)

We don't like it because people often try to do it to increase their post counts (or be annoying and keep bumping a thread or something) - at least, I assume that is why. The mods will merge double posts they find. It's allowed if the posts are a substantial amount of time from each other and also has new information/is related and informative (not just like "BUMP!" or something). You only get punished for it if you do it consistently ^_^

jango
12-30-2010, 07:44 AM
Aye, it's been dealt with politely :D

Anyways .. moving on ...

W1CKEDTW1STED
01-01-2011, 07:11 PM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vNPqpVXjVg8/TN1uLVnOK2I/AAAAAAAAAeM/z_1nfoIH3g8/rhwelcome.jpg

Read the rules (http://gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=16470), enjoy your stay, everyone (http://www.gamers-forum.com/memberlist.php) here is pretty (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=2550) awesome and friendly. Also, be sure to check out Gamers-Forum IRC (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13264)!

Jaykub
01-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Welcome to Gamers-Forum!

Enjoy your stay and read the rules!

LemonRising
01-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Welcome to the forum!

resident evil 5? : DDDD fun game

Jayhmmz
01-02-2011, 10:20 PM
OMG@ Assassins Creed Brotherhood. I just completed it, and I'm going through the game after completion, just finishing the little mini missions etc... it's just an awesome game. Also, multiplayer is immense!