PDA

View Full Version : Bands you've seen live.

EpsilonX
01-05-2011, 01:16 AM
What bands have you seen live?

I have a list on this website, i'm just gonna paste that here because it's nicely organized

I figured i'd start off my journal section with an obligatory "seen live" list.

so here we go, by year. I'm not gonna count local shows, unless the main act was a decently known band. I'll separate them by tour for convenience as well

2006:

Queen + Paul Rodgers

2008:

Dead Hearts

Warped Tour
The Human Abstract (one song: Crossing the Rubicon)
Alesana
From First to Last (we were walking around looking at the band tents while they were playing, and we were listening and singing along but didn't actually watch them)
Greeley Estates
All That Remains (one song: This Calling)
Bring Me The Horizon
Reel Big Fish

2009:

Alexandrea

A Wilhelm Scream
Framing Hanley
Cartel
Brand New
Rise Against

Warped Tour
Less Than Jake
Chiodos
Underoath
Alexisonfire (one song: Young Cardinals)
Escape The Fate
Saosin
Ivy League

I See Stars
In Fear and Faith
Parkway Drive
A Day to Remember

Oh, Sleeper
Architects
Bring Me The Horizon
Every Time I Die

Of mice and men
Emarosa
Dance Gavin Dance

2010:

Big D and the Kids Table

Exodus
Testament
Megadeth

Lady Danville
Anberlin
N.E.R.D
Three Days Grace

Brand New

Thy Will Be Done
Fear Factory

ZO2
Dream Theater

Hellyeah (one song: Hellyeah)
Halestorm
Stone Sour
Avenged Sevenfold
Disturbed

Carnifex
Unearth
All That Remains
As I Lay Dying

Drive A
Black Tide (one song: a cover of Metallica's hit the lights. Once they started their own stuff I got bored and went somewhere else)
Escape The Fate
Bullet for My Valentine

Jack's Mannequin

This Is Hell
Polar Bear Club
Emarosa
August Burns Red
Bring Me The Horizon

Dawn of Ashes
Blood Red Throne
Enslaved
Dimmu Borgir

Concerts I might attend, but don't know yet

BIG BASHA
Downlink
AntiSerum
Excision

A Skylit Drive
Animals as Leaders
Thursday
Underoath

Drive A
Get Scared
Motionless In White
Alesana
Escape The Fate

The Damned Things

I Declare War
Chelsea Grin
Veil of Maya
The Acacia Strain
Whitechapel

Abysmal Dawn
Conducting From the Grave
Decrepit Birth
All Shall Perish
Kataklysm

We Came As Romans
Pierce the Veil
Bring Me The Horizon
A Day to Remember

Blackguard
Powerglove
Soilwork
Nevermore
Symphony X

Jaykub
01-05-2011, 01:21 AM
None actually. :|

but my cousin manages the band Cerberus and they spent some time at my house for a few days.

Th3-devils-princess
01-05-2011, 05:13 AM
I have only seen 30 seconds to mars and they were epic :) :p

leica
01-05-2011, 06:50 AM
way too many to remember all of them

Muffincat
01-05-2011, 11:17 AM
hmmmm

in no particular order, and not necessarily bands I wanted to see XD:

Dir en grey (twice) ..would have been three times BUT DILI HAD TO HAVE HIS STUPID BIRTHDAY ;P :3 <3
The Human Abstract
Nine Inch Nails (three times)
Dresden Dolls
Deerhunter
Jane's Addiction
Kittie
Otep
Crisis
MUCC
D'espairsRay
The Underneath
Marilyn Manson
Something Corporate
The Juliana Theory
Scissors for Lefty
Miyavi
GLAY
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
Stone Temple Pilots
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

some random other opening bands I couldn't remember from various concerts

probably missing some

too broke to go to concerts nowadays and most of the bands I want to see are from other countries and I get less of a chance

EpsilonX
01-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Something Corporate

mad. I wanna see them so bad

Muffincat
01-05-2011, 01:49 PM
They were my first concert XD

Oh actually I guess U2 technically was, when I was in elementary school. But I don't really count it.

Something Corporate was like middle school, I think

Jayhmmz
01-05-2011, 02:37 PM
I've seen a lot of bands live but the only one that matters is Rise Against. I'm also seeing Biffy Clyro and Foo Fighters at the outdoor Milton Keynes, UK venue, AT THE SAME FRIGGING GIG, OH YEYAAAH!

TonyTone
01-05-2011, 02:58 PM
The only band i've seen live is Ok Go. A few friend went. I wan't going to. But i had nothing else to do that night so i went. And the band that went on RIGHT before them was called Earl Greyhound. I personally thought Earl Greyhound was better than Ok Go lol

Jayhmmz
01-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Early Greyhound haha, I see what they did there with that name.

Ilyich Valken
01-05-2011, 04:00 PM
Metallica
Volbeat
Lamb of God
Megadeth
Motorhead
Testament (twice, blegh)
Slayer (right up front for all but two of their set)
Avenged Sevenfold (Going to be twice)
Disturbed
Halestorm
Stone Sour (going to be twice)
Hellyeah (one song)
Airbourne (1.5 songs)

Going to see:
Hollywood Undead (Meh)

Hoping to see:
Ensiferum
Finntroll

Want to See:
Breaking Benjamin (if they tour again anytime soon)
Volbeat (Waiting on American tour dates)
Three Days Grace
Rise Against

Jayhmmz
01-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Metallica
Volbeat
Lamb of God
Megadeth
Motorhead
Testament (twice, blegh)
Slayer (right up front for all but two of their set)
Avenged Sevenfold (Going to be twice)
Disturbed
Halestorm
Stone Sour (going to be twice)
Hellyeah (one song)
Airbourne (1.5 songs)

Going to see:
Hollywood Undead (Meh)

Hoping to see:
Ensiferum
Finntroll

Awesome list!

EpsilonX
01-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Since Ilyich did it, i'll make a list of some bands I want to see sometime

Rise Against (again, cuz i didn't know many of their songs when I saw them)
Three Days Grace (again. they were good)
Lacuna Coil
Epica
Nightwish
As Blood Runs Black
Cradle of Filth
Symphony X
Rush
blessthefall
LoveHateHero

And i'll never turn down an opportunity to see Polar Bear Club or Reel Big Fish.

chibimel
01-06-2011, 02:47 PM
ive never seen any band live :(

EpitomeofTalia
01-06-2011, 04:33 PM
I can't even begin to start a list of bands I've seen live. I went to concerts almost every weekend when I was in high school and living in Las Vegas. I have at least 2 scrap books full of concert tickets. I've seen a few of the bands already listed (Mostly bands EpsilonX listed). Last band I saw live was Arctic Monkeys last year at HoB in Vegas. Living in Iowa now... there's not many bands that come through here.

However, Avenged Sevenfold is gonna be here in Feb. I might go to that. I really wanted to go to see Rooney in Chicago, but I can't request the days off. Boo!

Escape The Fate

How were they live?! I went to high school with Monty; I can recall seeing him in one of his first bands at a house party when we were 14 or 15. They were called Genetic Defect and did Slipknot covers. lol It's pretty awesome how big Escape the Fate got, but I never got the chance to see them live locally.

EpsilonX
01-06-2011, 06:55 PM
I can't even begin to start a list of bands I've seen live. I went to concerts almost every weekend when I was in high school and living in Las Vegas. I have at least 2 scrap books full of concert tickets. I've seen a few of the bands already listed (Mostly bands EpsilonX listed). Last band I saw live was Arctic Monkeys last year at HoB in Vegas. Living in Iowa now... there's not many bands that come through here.

However, Avenged Sevenfold is gonna be here in Feb. I might go to that. I really wanted to go to see Rooney in Chicago, but I can't request the days off. Boo!

How were they live?! I went to high school with Monty; I can recall seeing him in one of his first bands at a house party when we were 14 or 15. They were called Genetic Defect and did Slipknot covers. lol It's pretty awesome how big Escape the Fate got, but I never got the chance to see them live locally.

The performance was solid, but I don't think they're as good now that Omar and Ronnie left. I'm seeing them do a headlining show in February, hopefully that'll be good, but I don't really care for their newest album

LemonRising
01-08-2011, 11:45 AM
I haven't been to nearly as many concerts as I'd have like to.
Moneyblegh

First 'band' was these people uhh.. hellogoodbye? idk. some emopop stuff that I got dragged along to.

First REAL concert was Dimmu Borgir and Danzig (AMAZING) with Moonspell and Skeletonwitch.
Saw Mayhem (hellhammer is beast <3) (with Eclipse Eternal)
Went too Enslaved and Dimmu Borgir. (with Dawn Of Ashes, and Blood Red Throne). (this whole concert was amazing, long, and amazing.

So I haven't seen much, but what I've seen is good (excluding the first hawhaw)

EpsilonX
01-08-2011, 11:51 AM
I haven't been to nearly as many concerts as I'd have like to.
Moneyblegh

First 'band' was these people uhh.. hellogoodbye? idk. some emopop stuff that I got dragged along to.

First REAL concert was Dimmu Borgir and Danzig (AMAZING) with Moonspell and Skeletonwitch.
Saw Mayhem (hellhammer is beast <3) (with Eclipse Eternal)
Went too Enslaved and Dimmu Borgir. (with Dawn Of Ashes, and Blood Red Throne). (this whole concert was amazing, long, and amazing.

So I haven't seen much, but what I've seen is good (excluding the first hawhaw)

Don't forget Winds of Plague, they were on the Dimmu/Danzig show. I wish I could have seen that. Skeletonwitch, Winds of Plague, Moonspell, Dimmu Borgir, Danzig...such an amazing lineup. I wish I saw Danzig when he came to buffalo but I didn't really want to see the other 4 bands which were all like black and thrash metal.

LemonRising
01-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Naw Winds of Plague didn't make it :\

It was really amazing. Great concert to see as a first concert.
Just
hahhhh~ I will never forget it.

EpsilonX
01-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Naw Winds of Plague didn't make it :\

It was really amazing. Great concert to see as a first concert.
Just
hahhhh~ I will never forget it.

Oh lol, well, Winds of Plague was on that tour. It's probably for the better anyways lmao

Aizen
01-09-2011, 03:16 AM
Arlo Guthrie
Ozzy Osbourne
Infected Mushroom
Gordon Lightfoot

LysiaMoon
01-09-2011, 08:01 AM
Hmm, well... let me see :)

Prodigy x 5 (My favourite band ever ever ever!)
Hadouken x1
My Chemical Romance x1
Dizzee Rascal x1
Enter Shikari x2
Fall Out Boy x1
Hixxy x1
Pendulum x1
Deadmau5 x1

And thats it for well known bands.....would love to see more though!!!!

Raoul
01-11-2011, 03:11 AM
Sadly I saw none lol but I would not mine seeing Paramore and Flyleaf, because they are awesome they rock:cheesy:

HiTechSavvy
01-11-2011, 03:02 PM
Slipknot
Shadows Fall
Metallica
Iron Maiden
Poison
Amon Amarth
Tyr
As I Lay Dying
Tool
Ozzy
Motley Crue
Holy Grail

Loved every one of them :D

Samus-Fan
01-11-2011, 05:00 PM
I've seen Disturbed, Motion City Soundtrack (Played for free at Akron U) and The Killers (Most expensive at 55 bucks)
Ugh. I hate concerts.
You got drunk people, ones who wanna start fights, ones peeing all over the spot you're standing, people kicking you in the head while they are crowd surfing..
My list goes on. I hate them.
I'd much rather save my money and listen to them on my computer or something.

Rise Against
Rush

Rise Against played here and I put it down even when my friend invited me to go.
I've actually been wanting to see Rush, and they were on their tour in Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, and somewhere else near me, all in drivable distance, and I would have gone had the tickets not been $150

Project Blaze
01-11-2011, 05:53 PM
I really haven't made an effort to see any band live. I wanted to go to raves and mosh pits, but it just didn't work out. After that I just grew content with hearing their muzik at home or wherever. I know, kinda sad, but works for meh. So XP

EpsilonX
01-11-2011, 06:27 PM
I've seen Disturbed, Motion City Soundtrack (Played for free at Akron U) and The Killers (Most expensive at 55 bucks)
Ugh. I hate concerts.
You got drunk people, ones who wanna start fights, ones peeing all over the spot you're standing, people kicking you in the head while they are crowd surfing..
My list goes on. I hate them.
I'd much rather save my money and listen to them on my computer or something.

Rise Against played here and I put it down even when my friend invited me to go.
I've actually been wanting to see Rush, and they were on their tour in Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, and somewhere else near me, all in drivable distance, and I would have gone had the tickets not been $150

I'm not really a Rush fan, but I wanna see them at some point. Rise Against I saw before and it was a great show, but I didn't know any of their songs aside from Prayer of the Refugee

Jayhmmz
01-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Rise Against for the effing winnnnnnnnnnn!

Mizel
12-07-2011, 10:17 AM
Dimmu Borgir
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Fear Factory
Alice in Chains
Slipknot
Avenged Sevenfold
Disturbed
Korn
Manson
Hatebreed
Cannibal Corpse
mc chris
Behemoth
Clutch
Static-X
Cold
Mudvayne
Rob Zombie
Unearth
Danzig
Twisted Method
Five Finger Death Punch
Motograter
Mushroomhead
Suicide Silence
Pearl Jam
Misfits
Finger Eleven
Gorgeous Frankenstein
Mastadon
Lamb of God
Slayer
Ill Nino
Seether
Godsmack
Coal Chamber
Devil Driver
Chimaira
American Head Charge
Serj Tankian
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Dragonforce
Stone Temple Pilots
Shinedown
Velvet Revolver
3 Days Grace
Black Label Society
Motley Crue
Saliva
Buckcherry
Black Stone Cherry
Pink
Creed
Sevendust

Not proud of all of those, but sometimes you gotta deal with crappy bands to get to the good ones lol Only a few bands left on my list to see! Seeing Rammstein in…. 5 months, zomg O_O

EpsilonX
12-07-2011, 10:46 AM
Here's my updated list:

10 Years
12th Planet
A Day to Remember
A Skylit Drive
Affiance
Alesana x2
All That Remains x2
Anberlin
Anchor Me Down
Animals As Leaders
Anti-Flag
Architects
As I Lay Dying
August Burns Red x2
Avenged Sevenfold x2
Balance and Composure
Between The Buried And Me
Big D and the Kids Table
Big Time Rush
Blood Red Throne
Bomb The Music Industry!
Brand New x2
Breathe Carolina
Bring Me the Horizon x3
Bullet for My Valentine x3
Carnifex
Cartel
Cheap Girls
Chiodos x2 (one with craig, one with brandon)
Dance Gavin Dance (with Kurt Travis)
Dawn of Ashes
Dead Hearts
Demi Lovato
Dimmu Borgir
Disturbed
Dream Theater (before Portnoy left)
Drive A x2
Emarosa x2
Emery
Enslaved
Escape the Fate x4 (all with Craig)
Every Time I Die
Exodus
Eyes Set To Kill
Falling In Reverse
Fear Factory
The Flatliners
Framing Hanley
Get Scared
Greeley Estates
Halestorm
The Human Abstract (with nathan)
Hostage Calm
I See Stars
Impending Doom
In Fear and Faith
Jack's Mannequin x2
Jason Derulo
Job For A Cowboy
Lemuria
Less Than Jake
Lights Resolve
Megadeth
Mod Sun
Motionless In White
Nadastrom
N.E.R.D.
New Medicine
New Riot
The Ocean
Of Mice And Men
Oh, Sleeper
Parkway Drive
Pentimento
Polar Bear Club x3
Queen + Paul Rodgers
Reel Big Fish x2
Rise Against
Rodeo Ruby Love
Saosin
Seether
Skrillex
Stone Sour
Streetlight Manifesto
Such Gold
Testament
Three Days Grace x2
Thursday
Two Fresh
Underoath x2
Unearth
We The Kings

paecmaker
12-07-2011, 10:56 AM
Within temptation is probably the only band some of you might know about, then its just local bands or bands only known in sweden.

ROFLBRYCE
12-07-2011, 11:34 AM
This all just makes me wish I lived in a bigger city like Edmonton or Calgary D:

I've seen:

Emerson Drive
Shania Twain (I was 8 and had to go to this concert lol.)

Flogging Molly

Cancer Bats
Against Me
Alexisonfire
Billy Talent

My Darkest Days
Bleeker Ridge
Papa Roach
Buckcherry

And hopefully going to Warped Tour next summer

Synge
12-07-2011, 08:32 PM
My list is somewhere between Mizel's and Eps' in length, but I'm lazy and the tedium of listing them all outweighs the amount of ****s that would be given :P

Maybe I'll list my top 10, but that'll be tough so I'll have to do a bit of thinking.

Within temptation is probably the only band some of you might know about, then its just local bands or bands only known in sweden.

I'm interested if you don't mind :P Sweden has some awesome musical talent and I'm always looking for new bands.

Demi Lovato

The only Disney Star that's actually pretty good.

paecmaker
12-08-2011, 04:33 AM
I'm interested if you don't mind :P Sweden has some awesome musical talent and I'm always looking for new bands.

Ok,

Magnus Uggla (rock, however he only sings in Swedish)

Mustasch(this is probably the most famous international of the bands Ive seen, probably should have ment them before, metal, only English)

September (pop, both English and Swedish)

The ark (glam rock, probably the most famous band in sweden but they arent famous abroad, English)

these are the most famous Ive seen.

Mizel
12-08-2011, 08:29 AM
My list is somewhere between Mizel's and Eps' in length, but I'm lazy and the tedium of listing them all outweighs the amount of ****s that would be given :P

Maybe I'll list my top 10, but that'll be tough so I'll have to do a bit of thinking.

That’s not true, I totally give a ****! I was waiting for you to put your list up so I could print it out and study it and carry it with me everywhere :(

EpsilonX
12-08-2011, 11:40 AM

haha the concert was Patrick Stump/Breathe Carolina/We The Kings/Demi Lovato/Jason Derulo/Big Time Rush. I went for Pat, Breathe, Kings, and Demi. Unfortunately, we missed pat and breathe but i FINALLY saw we the kings who was my main reason for going. Demi was hot too

Kenoi
12-08-2011, 09:34 PM
my first one ever: Styx in Rapid City, South Dakota

yup. seriously

L337_Ninja_Girl
12-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Bullet for my Valentine
Metallica
Disturbed
Mastodon
Hollywood Undead
30 Seconds to Mars
Dashboard Confessional, which I stopped going to because the lead does this weird thing where he stops suddenly and claims to have 'eye sex' with random fans in the crowd. I was like no thanks, I rather my eyes remain virgin, but thanks... :laugh1:

thedeparted
12-08-2011, 11:37 PM
I've only seen 1 and it was a cover band called Mega 80's but i dont care i had loads of fun cept when 2 skanks were drunk as f and getting in our way near the end >(

Mizel
12-09-2011, 08:26 AM
I've only seen 1 and it was a cover band called Mega 80's but i dont care i had loads of fun cept when 2 skanks were drunk as f and getting in our way near the end >(

Lol Welcome to every concert ever.... normally when that happens I just "mosh" aka, elbow them very hard in as many places as possible ;)

thedeparted
12-18-2011, 07:38 PM
I wanted them to fall over the railing as we were in the upperdeck of the house of blues XD. That's mean they could of lived and you know just broke a leg or arm or something :P

hidekipooj
12-18-2011, 07:49 PM
Weird Al....twice!

Trunks
12-18-2011, 07:58 PM
I've never been to a concert, didn't really start getting into music until now. I'm going to rock on the range this coming year with some friends.

paecmaker
12-19-2011, 01:53 AM
I am thinking over if I should go to a concert(More like several concerts) called Metaltown.

Some of the bands that will play are, within temptation, Sabaton, Slayer, Anthrax, Marilyn Manson. I have to think this over.

Mizel
12-19-2011, 09:29 AM
I wanted them to fall over the railing as we were in the upperdeck of the house of blues XD. That's mean they could of lived and you know just broke a leg or arm or something :P

I’ve def broken a nose and an arm before…one was accidental… one was not lol And I’ve had my finger broken, been knocked out, etc etc….. god I love concerts :D

I've never been to a concert, didn't really start getting into music until now. I'm going to rock on the range this coming year with some friends.

I love Rock on the Range! Last year was the first time in yearssss I haven’t gone. Who’s playing this year?

I am thinking over if I should go to a concert(More like several concerts) called Metaltown.

Some of the bands that will play are, within temptation, Sabaton, Slayer, Anthrax, Marilyn Manson. I have to think this over.

Gogogogo!! Lol First of all, metal festivals with tons of bands at once are the best! ^_^

Secondly…. Slayer and Manson (even though Im not the biggest fan of him) are both *great* live ;)

EpsilonX
12-19-2011, 02:27 PM
I'm particularly excited for warped tour this year.

Also, if you get a chance, go to an electro show. Completely different vibe from rock/metal shows. I love it.

Trunks
12-19-2011, 02:49 PM
I love Rock on the Range! Last year was the first time in yearssss I haven’t gone. Who’s playing this year?

They haven't announced the line ups for 2012 yet. I'll post as soon as I find out.

holytumor
12-19-2011, 03:22 PM
Well i see none of you have gone to a RAMMSTIEN, that was my first real concert i went to, plus im gunna go see them again.

Mizel
12-19-2011, 03:35 PM
Well i see none of you have gone to a RAMMSTIEN, that was my first real concert i went to, plus im gunna go see them again.

Oh, Oh! Im going in 4 months :D

thedeparted
12-19-2011, 05:21 PM
I’ve def broken a nose and an arm before…one was accidental… one was not lol And I’ve had my finger broken, been knocked out, etc etc….. god I love concerts :D

How you break your arm ?

Mizel
12-19-2011, 05:35 PM
How you break your arm ?

Oh, I meant Ive broken those body parts on others lol

Treatment
12-19-2011, 05:41 PM
i have seen cold chisel it was cool

paecmaker
12-20-2011, 01:19 AM
Oh, I meant Ive broken those body parts on others lol

Damn do you get so violent on concerts, was it because of moshpits or wall of death?

Mizel
12-20-2011, 08:34 AM
Damn do you get so violent on concerts, was it because of moshpits or wall of death?

Lol Im not normally violent to others, just in general. Mosh pits/walls are a great way to let off steam and stress :D

But the arm was a mosh pit, and obviously not intentional so I don’t feel *so* bad about it.... The nose was on purpose and deserved. I was in the front row, super drunk hugeeee guy behind me, thought he could bully me out of the way. Tried pushing, shoving (which is a concert, Im cool with that. I can handle myself and its to be expected). When that didn’t work he started **** like elbowing me in the back on purpose. Again, a concert... tis expected... not concert etiquette, but it is what it is. Kicked him with my steel plated boots in the shins, got him to stop. Then I guess he decided violence wasn’t the answer, and started getting touchy feely.... so I turned around, and elbowed him in the face (dunno if his nose actually broke lol but it was black and blue and bloody instantly)... and didn’t see him again....

apatheticarchetype
12-20-2011, 03:44 PM
Billy Talent
Rise Against
From First to Last
Hawthorne Heights
All-American Rejects
Fall Out Boy
Silverstein
Protest the Hero
Miss May I
Emmure
Chiodos
Senses Fail
Escape the Fate
VersaEmerge
Abandon All Ships
After the Burial
Veil of Maya
I am Ghost
Attack Attack!
Alesana
Family Force 5
The Devil Wears Prada
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Alexisonfire
The Crimson Armada
Evergreen Terrace
InnerPartySystem
Meg & Dia
Marianas Trench
MyChildren MyBride
Saosin
illScarlet
Bad Religion
Anti-Flag
Hawk Nelson
A Skylit Drive

...and more I can't remember.

EpsilonX
12-21-2011, 04:49 PM
From First to Last
Chiodos
Escape the Fate
A Skylit Drive

who was on vocals when you saw these bands?

VersaEmerge
I Am Ghost
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Alexisonfire
Bad Religion

I am jealous

apatheticarchetype
12-21-2011, 07:14 PM
All of the bands except Chiodos were the original vocalists. I saw ETF twice, once with Ronnie and once with Craig. Craig was better live, in my opinion.

EpsilonX
12-21-2011, 07:16 PM
All of the bands except Chiodos were the original vocalists. I saw ETF twice, once with Ronnie and once with Craig. Craig was better live, in my opinion.

super jealous now....

I've seen escape the fate 4 times with Craig and they're not very good. I saw Falling in Reverse and they were way better. Ronnie sang Situations way better than Craig does too.

Valkyr
12-25-2011, 11:39 PM
Lets see..

Metallica
Godsmack
Five Foot Thick
Incubus
Seven Dust
Art Of Dying
30 Seconds To Mars

Thats pretty much it. I'v seen local bands, but I don't know if that would count. :3

Mizel
12-27-2011, 08:31 AM
Lets see..

Metallica
Godsmack
Five Foot Thick
Incubus
Seven Dust
Art Of Dying
30 Seconds To Mars

Thats pretty much it. I'v seen local bands, but I don't know if that would count. :3

Im jealous :P

Ive seen a lot of bands, but Metallica is one of the last remainders on my Concert Bucket List xD

Zelda
12-27-2011, 08:46 AM
Lets see..

Metallica
Godsmack
Five Foot Thick
Incubus
Seven Dust
Art Of Dying
30 Seconds To Mars

SO jealous. I'd kill (or something like that) to see 30STM !!

----

I've seen.....

Several Christian bands back when that was the only kind of concert my 'rents would let me go to. (ZoeGirl, Toby Mac, Hawk Nelson, Newsboys, blah, blah...)

And..

Shinedown
Sick Puppies
Bon Jovi (epppic)

And yeah... that's all because we get like, ZERO good shows here, I swear. It sucks.

Kybaraian
05-17-2012, 08:46 AM
Nice, OP.

I've not seen that many, but I've seen some big names.

Jeff Beck
Van Halen (Roth reunion tour)
Rush
Black Sabbath (Dio reunion tour)
Panic! At the Disco
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Straight Line Stitch
Suicide Silence
Megadeth
Trivium
Godsmack
Bomb the Music Industry!
Weekend Nachos
Machine Head
Anchor Atlantic
Alice Cooper
Dead in the Dirt (I think?)

There are other smaller bands, but Idk.
Most of those are bands I saw because the tickets were free, or I had to go with my sister.

XnewxskinX
05-17-2012, 09:32 AM
In Order... :)

Peter Frampton
Def Leopard
Reville/Darwin's Waiting Room/Nonpoint
Clutch - 2009
Volbeat/Hourcast/The Dammned Things - 2011
Volbeat/Anchored (sucked)/Cold - 2011
Alice Cooper - 2011

The only concert I actually bought tickets for was Volbeat. Everything else was free. There should of been Marilyn Manson in there also but Perry from Jane's Addiction went into rehab and they didn't have the show. Manson/the Used/ Jane's Addiction Would of been an awesome show! I refuse to pay to see manson now though.

EpsilonX
05-20-2012, 01:45 PM
Nice, OP.

I've not seen that many, but I've seen some big names.

Jeff Beck
Van Halen (Roth reunion tour)
Rush
Black Sabbath (Dio reunion tour)
Panic! At the Disco
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Straight Line Stitch
Suicide Silence
Megadeth
Trivium
Godsmack
Bomb the Music Industry!
Weekend Nachos
Machine Head
Anchor Atlantic
Alice Cooper
Dead in the Dirt (I think?)

There are other smaller bands, but Idk.
Most of those are bands I saw because the tickets were free, or I had to go with my sister.

BTMI! are awesome haha.

Here's my updated list

10 Years
12th Planet
A Day To Remember x2
A Skylit Drive
Affiance
Alesana x2
All That Remains x2
Anberlin
Anchor Me Down
Angger Dimas
Animals as Leaders
Anti-Flag
Architects
As I Lay Dying
August Burns Red x2
Avenged Sevenfold x2
Balance and Composure
Between the Buried and Me
Big D and the Kids Table
Big Time Rush (my friend gave me an extra ticket to drive to the show, i agreed for breath carolina and we the kings. patrick stump/breathe carolina/we the kings/demi lovato/jason derulo/big time rush. we ended up missing breathe carolina though...sad day. demi lovato is hot)
Blood Red Throne
Bomb The Music Industry!
Brand New x2
Breathe Carolina
Bring Me The Horizon x3
Bullet For My Valentine x3
Cancerslug
Carnifex
Cartel
Cheap Girls
Chiodos x2 (one with craig, one with brandon)
Dance Gavin Dance
Datsik
Dawn of Ashes
Dead Hearts
Demi Lovato
Dimmu Borgir
Disturbed
Dream Theater (before Portnoy left)
Drive A x2
Emarosa x2
Emery
Enslaved
Escape the Fate x4 (all with Craig)
Every Time I Die
Exodus
Eyes Set to Kill
Falling In Reverse
Fear Factory
The Flatliners
Framing Hanley
Get Scared
Greeley Estates x2
Halestorm
The Human Abstract (with nathan)
Hostage Calm
I See Stars
Impending Doom
In Fear and Faith
Jack's Mannequin x2
Jason Derulo
Job For A Cowboy
The Koffin Kats
Lemuria
Less Than Jake
Lights Resolve
Megadeth
Mod Sun
Motionless In White
Nadastrom
N.E.R.D.
New Medicine
New Riot
The Ocean
Of Mice And Men
Oh, Sleeper
Parkway Drive
Pentimento
Polar Bear Club x3
Queen + Paul Rodgers
Reel Big Fish x2 (missed half their set first time, was at warped)
Rise Against x2
Rodeo Ruby Love
Saosin
Seether
Skrillex
Steve Aoki
Stone Sour
Streetlight Manifesto
Such Gold
Testament
Three Days Grace x2
Thursday
Title Fight
Two Fresh
Underoath x2
Unearth
We The Kings

BlackEyedJester
05-20-2012, 02:11 PM
How have I not met you in person before?
I've been to almost every one of those shows you listed..

EpsilonX
05-20-2012, 06:24 PM
How have I not met you in person before?
I've been to almost every one of those shows you listed..

>Location
UK

that's how haha. I'm from like an hour outside of Buffalo, New York

BlackEyedJester
05-20-2012, 07:10 PM
... Mmmm Buffalo Wings...

xLykos
05-21-2012, 11:58 AM
I've been to X-Fest in Dayton, Ohio in 2009 and 2010 and Rock on the Range in Columbus, Ohio in 2010 and 2011 so all of the bands that have been there and also Papa Roach, Seether and Staind in West Virginia

Mizel
05-21-2012, 12:50 PM
Going to see Tenacious D in June. Eff yea :D

Azn_gamer
01-22-2013, 07:50 PM
Radiohead
Refused
Yuck
Kendrick Lamar
Jeff Mangum
DJ Shadow
Frank Ocean
St. Vincent

ROFLBRYCE
01-22-2013, 10:37 PM
^ Man, hell of a bump!

buuuuttt I have been to a concert since then! Went and saw Gaslight Anthem, Hot Water Music, and Rise Against back in October!

In March as well, I'm gonna go see Billy Talent and Sum 41 woohoo!

Mizel
01-23-2013, 07:46 AM
Woooooo I can add Rammstein to this list now :D

ROFLBRYCE
04-13-2014, 11:15 AM
Just saw Avenged Sevenfold last night. My life is complete and my hearing isn't back in my left ear. They're the reason I started playing guitar! Been waiting 9 years to see 'em live.

Ahhhh I can't get over it. I'm still fangirling this morning.

LiNuX
04-13-2014, 11:56 AM
Just saw Avenged Sevenfold last night. My life is complete and my hearing isn't back in my left ear. They're the reason I started playing guitar! Been waiting 9 years to see 'em live.

Ahhhh I can't get over it. I'm still fangirling this morning.

Nice! I have a coworker who told me about the Avenged Sevenfold concert they went to not too long ago. I don't remember where.

And I'm actually going to a Linkin Park Concert this August :D AFI and 30 Seconds to Mars will be performing too. Like you, I've been waiting years to see LP live, and usually when they are around NYC, I'm crazy busy, but this time, I'm making time!

ROFLBRYCE
04-13-2014, 03:06 PM
Haha awesome! All 3 I've heard are amazing live, I've had a friend go to 30 Seconds to Mars and said it was as good as the album.

LP will be a hell of a show

EpsilonX
04-13-2014, 10:02 PM
I have so many more bands i've seen since I posted that list that i've stopped trying to keep track

paecmaker
04-14-2014, 09:03 AM
I will probably update the list with a couple of bands in june. :D

Trunks
04-14-2014, 11:48 AM
I can't even remember all the bands I saw at rock on the range last year lol.

Shalidor
03-26-2015, 01:07 PM
Aerosmith, Metallica and ZZ Top!

paecmaker
03-27-2015, 10:14 AM
I guess I can update my list

Alice cooper
Rob Zombie
Billy Idol
Kamelot
Within temptation
Black Sabbath
Black Stone Cherry
Canned Heat
Powerwolf
Royal republic
Turisas
W.A.S.P.

All of these were at Sweden Rock last year.
I will go this year as well.
Some of the bands
Judas priest
Def leppard
Slash
Toto
Five finger death punch
Hammerfall
Dark tranquility.