PDA

View Full Version : Disney is making Prince of Persia

Scott
08-28-2007, 08:08 AM
Disney is making Prince of Persia-The sands of Time - Coming in July of 2009-
Now will it be live action or animated, or computer animated, or claymation?

Well if Disney is making it they will probably try to make it nice for children. Disney is going to butcher the Prince of Persia. So everyone say Goodbye to all the violence and the blood : (

Gamoc
08-28-2007, 05:24 PM
I agree. With Disney making it, it probably won't be too amazing. There are some good disney films that I still enjoy (Treasure Planet, for example), but still.

If it was a more adult company then it'd be better, because it won't be...made 'nice for kids'.

Hopefully it'll be live action, or computer/cartoon animated (or a mixture of the two, like treasure planet).

LiNuX
09-08-2007, 05:51 PM
almost 2 years away, it'll be kiddy yes, i'll be in my 20s so i probably won't watch it lol, just get the game, more fun

XiMMiX
09-08-2007, 06:20 PM
Yeah but it will be alot of action and thats what it matters lol

LiNuX
09-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Yeah but it will be alot of action and thats what it matters lol

it'll be kiddy action so no, the action isnt "action packed" - there will probably be a love interest lol, and the enemy will never bleed when cut with the sword, what fun is that - they should just make a movie with real people in it, now that would be good :yes:

XiMMiX
09-09-2007, 04:37 AM
Yep i know but hes fighting sand monster isnt he? When he cut em the sand will come out but yet i bet they would sing like in i dont like in peter pan ohh yeah i wached that cartoon when i wus lill... :)

ch4ot1c
09-19-2007, 12:39 PM
When I went to some voice auditions at Dis, I heard rumors about that movie.. I betcha it will be like a more exciting Aladin movie. XD

LiNuX
09-19-2007, 07:17 PM
they haven't made an aladdin movie in a long time, well i dont see too many storylines for that but of course it'll be better, this is based on a game and not a story :D

Blackbird
09-19-2007, 07:53 PM
Well I'm have playing one of Prince of Persia and its cool. Well did not Disney and Squad make Kingdom Hearts together and seem one of the popular games for both boys and girls. :)

Jasperking
09-19-2007, 07:57 PM
hmm im only a bit interested in this lol. Although i did like the games

Scott
09-19-2007, 07:58 PM
The games were good but they kinda went downhill like Splinters Cell they were good at the beginning but got worse.

Jasperking
09-19-2007, 08:03 PM
i think prince of persia: sands of time and the 3rd one was good but the second one was the worst out of the 3. i completed the first 1 but i never completed the 3rd because i got bored. Although i did complete the 2nd one

Blackbird
09-19-2007, 08:29 PM
I'm have been playing the 3th one only becuase I'm borrow it from a friend. :)