PDA

View Full Version : The Razer Switchblade: First Look!

Jayhmmz
01-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Razer Switchblade First Look Video - IGN (http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/01/08/ces-razer-switchblade-first-look)

This is gunna be so win!
Check it out.

BlackPhazor
01-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Yeah, already saw it a couple of days ago. It looks pretty awesome! However, Intel Atom? What games can that even play? This thing does not look that powerful, so how will it be able to run full-scale modern games? Netbooks are not for gaming. It looks pretty great, but what they should do is make laptops and desktop keyboards with this technology to go along with the Switchblade. Just my 2 cents.

LemonRising
01-12-2011, 04:04 PM
I want
I really really want.

Left4Dead on that thing
HOW COOL

Jayhmmz
01-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Yeah, already saw it a couple of days ago. It looks pretty awesome! However, Intel Atom? What games can that even play? This thing does not look that powerful, so how will it be able to run full-scale modern games? Netbooks are not for gaming. It looks pretty great, but what they should do is make laptops and desktop keyboards with this technology to go along with the Switchblade. Just my 2 cents.

Good points made.
I wouldn't regard this as a netbook though, it's gunna be too awesome for it to be a netbook!

I want
I really really want.

Left4Dead on that thing
HOW COOL

Me also, so badly. I do not care for the price, I will be getting it no matter what. It won't be out for ages though if it is still in it's prototype stages :( WAH!

Shixx
02-17-2011, 12:04 AM
This is actually a mobile device I'm interested in, nice.

Who knows when it will be out though and every game listed is either a year+ old or very well optimized(SC2). Which means it's probably not going to be very powerful.

Flab-Ender
02-17-2011, 01:55 PM
This thing is ridiculas, I would love to have it, but alas, I has no monies.