PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody

BlackPhazor
01-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Hello, I'm BlackPhazor. I suppose I should tell you a few things about myself. Well, I like playing video games (obviously, or else I wouldn't be on this forum) and I also like computers. Infact, I'm currently making a gaming site as we speak. Anyways, yeah, that's pretty much it. :D

LiNuX
01-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Welcome to Gamers Forum. Be sure to read the rules and enjoy yourself here.

Jaykub
01-11-2011, 07:47 PM
Welcome to Gamers-Forum!

Have fun.

Jayhmmz
01-11-2011, 09:27 PM
Welcome to GF mate.

HamadaLFC8
01-12-2011, 08:46 AM
Welcome to GF!!! hope ou enjoy it here!

W1CKEDTW1STED
01-12-2011, 09:20 AM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_vNPqpVXjVg8/TN1uLVnOK2I/AAAAAAAAAeM/z_1nfoIH3g8/rhwelcome.jpg

Read the rules (http://gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=16470), enjoy your stay, everyone (http://www.gamers-forum.com/memberlist.php) here is pretty (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=2550) awesome and friendly. Also, be sure to check out Gamers-Forum IRC (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=13264)!

Diligence109
01-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Welcome to the forum :) What sorts of games do you play? Have you tried League of Legends (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/)? (I'm addicted to it and always trying to find more people to play with ...it's also free...)

What's the focus of the gaming site that you're planning to launch? sounds interesting :)

I hope you have fun here!

LemonRising
01-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Hey there, welcome to the forum : D

lolll Dili, pushing LoL on everyone ;p

BlackPhazor
01-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Thanks everybody!! :D

@Dill, I'll go check that out when I have the time. It seems like a good game. Usually I play action-adventure games, shooters and platformers. The focus of the gaming website that I'm planning to launch is a social network exclusively for gaming. It also has a news feed, and direct game-to-game trading. It's called GamerzBlock, infact I have a youtube video up about the site on my channel: GamerzBlockTV.

Raoul
01-13-2011, 01:44 AM
Hey there Welcome to GF and enjoy yourself and have fun posting and looks like we have so far one thing in common we both have gaming sites lol.:cheesy:

Diligence109
01-13-2011, 10:14 AM
lolll Dili, pushing LoL on everyone ;p

Just doing my job ;)

@Dill, I'll go check that out when I have the time. It seems like a good game. Usually I play action-adventure games, shooters and platformers.

LoL is probably not for you, then, judging by this XD LoL is a real time strategy.

Details on my thoughts as to why, going off of that one sentence:
It'll appeal to the action-adventure yearning in you for it's fast paced gameplay, it might appeal a little to your point-and-click cravings that shooters give you for when the game demands quick and accurate execution of some of your skills, but it'll smother you in a bed of strategy to learn about how to play your unique character and how your strengths and weaknesses complement the strengths and weaknesses of everyone you're against and your fellow teammates... and how you can buy different items (or "build" differently) to adapt your character to many different challenges, based on what your teammates and opponents are building and what's going on with the rest of the map.

That being said, it's a solid game with beautiful design and lots of constant attention and tweaking from the developers. If you want to dive into the genre, LoL is a great (free) way to do it! Also, you should play with me.

The focus of the gaming website that I'm planning to launch is a social network exclusively for gaming. It also has a news feed, and direct game-to-game trading. It's called GamerzBlock, infact I have a youtube video up about the site on my channel: GamerzBlockTV.

Sounds cool :o any idea when you might actually have it launched or is a launch date still TBA? Anyone else signed onto the crew of getting this put together or is it just you searching for more people to make it a reality, still? (I checked out your 9 second promo video and skimmed over the cute little application dealie you threw together.)

Muffincat
01-13-2011, 01:29 PM
Jesus, Dili, someone might think that you're a spokesperson for Riot XD (the makers of LoL for anyone who didn't know)

Welcome to the forum, Phazor :3 I look forward to seeing you around the forum and perhaps the IRC sometime ;D

osamahatem
01-13-2011, 03:28 PM
Welcome buddy and i hope you like the forum.

d3m0nslay3r816
01-13-2011, 04:52 PM
welcome to GF!

BlackPhazor
01-13-2011, 07:21 PM
Just doing my job ;)

LoL is probably not for you, then, judging by this XD LoL is a real time strategy.

Details on my thoughts as to why, going off of that one sentence:
It'll appeal to the action-adventure yearning in you for it's fast paced gameplay, it might appeal a little to your point-and-click cravings that shooters give you for when the game demands quick and accurate execution of some of your skills, but it'll smother you in a bed of strategy to learn about how to play your unique character and how your strengths and weaknesses complement the strengths and weaknesses of everyone you're against and your fellow teammates... and how you can buy different items (or "build" differently) to adapt your character to many different challenges, based on what your teammates and opponents are building and what's going on with the rest of the map.

That being said, it's a solid game with beautiful design and lots of constant attention and tweaking from the developers. If you want to dive into the genre, LoL is a great (free) way to do it! Also, you should play with me.

Sounds cool :o any idea when you might actually have it launched or is a launch date still TBA? Anyone else signed onto the crew of getting this put together or is it just you searching for more people to make it a reality, still? (I checked out your 9 second promo video and skimmed over the cute little application dealie you threw together.)

Yeah, no idea. Probably around this spring though. There are other people that are on this project, but we are always welcoming more people.

LoL is RTS? Wow, I hate RTS games, except for a few. I might eventually try it out just to see how the game is though.