PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever heard of Vindictus?

gameboy99
01-17-2011, 06:56 PM
I found it online and thought of trying it out.

Jayhmmz
01-17-2011, 07:50 PM
Never, ever heard of it. What type of game is it?

Flab-Ender
01-17-2011, 08:14 PM
I saw this, something about real physics or something right? I don't really know. i saw it and I didn't really take much note of it.

Polishkid
01-17-2011, 08:59 PM
what type of game is it?

Muffincat
01-17-2011, 09:09 PM
I played it. Its exactly like Mabinogi (a free-to-play MMO most of you haven't played), but with "realistic graphics," so I hated it, because I already spent a year playing Mabi. It's buggy and meh and uninteresting, in my opinion. It was originally billed as "Mabinogi Heroes" and most people were pretty excited about it back in the day. It looked cool then... but... eh...

I was severely unimpressed.

Flab-Ender
01-17-2011, 09:11 PM
I played it. Its exactly like Mabinogi (a free-to-play MMO most of you haven't played), but with "realistic graphics," so I hated it, because I already spent a year playing Mabi. It's buggy and meh and uninteresting, in my opinion. It was originally billed as "Mabinogi Heroes" and most people were pretty excited about it back in the day. It looked cool then... but... eh...

For some reason I knew it wouldn't be too good. All these new MMORPG's popping up aren't

Jayhmmz
01-17-2011, 09:25 PM
For some reason I knew it wouldn't be too good. All these new MMORPG's popping up aren't

Most of the MMORPGs coming out these days are for niche interests, in contrast to WoW. Let's use DC Universe Online for example, being that it just came out this month on the 12th and I bought it; I love DC comics, and it is a pretty cool game, and I like the fact you can make your own hero, for me, that's epic. Although, it hasn't got the power and the grip to pull in a wide variety of gamers, unlike WoW, which managed to be hugely popular for a lot of people, people who didn't even usually take interest in fantasy things or anything related. I don't think anything will ever be as successful as WoW has been, and continues to be, in the MMO sector... maybe the gaming sector as a whole!

Kaesaj
01-17-2011, 11:47 PM
I have a few friends that play it. They like it a lot, but they get into just about every MMO they try so I wouldn't take their word for it.
I tried it once but it didn't interest me at all.

Jaykub
01-17-2011, 11:58 PM
I've never heard of it.

BobTD
01-18-2011, 12:43 AM

I actually play Mabinogi, or did, with an asain exchange student who got me into it. It has more of a following in asain markets I guess. =P

I saw something about it at gamestop as well, they must be selling cards for a micro system to support its f2p.

If you are looking for a real interesting action MMO then wait for C9:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-gkFL7G8ow&feature=player_embedded#!

Jayhmmz
01-18-2011, 07:11 AM
If you are looking for a real interesting action MMO then wait for C9

Holy ****, that looks ****ing awesome!!
The graphics and animations look pretty impressive, although I've never heard of this game before...

How longs it been in the pipeline for?
Is it going to be a world wide release?

LemonRising
01-18-2011, 10:27 AM
I've played vindictus but haven't gotten very far.
So far I've found that it gets a bit repetitive with its missions, but thats just early game, as I said I havent gotten far haha.

I like how the puppies in town follow you though D:
so cute

HiTechSavvy
01-18-2011, 02:36 PM
I played Vindictus for awhile but its nothing too different from the rest of the free MMO's. Surely a feast for the eyes though

BobTD
01-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Holy ****, that looks ****ing awesome!!
The graphics and animations look pretty impressive, although I've never heard of this game before...

How longs it been in the pipeline for?
Is it going to be a world wide release?

Im pretty sure as with most Korean MMO's that it is or will be out in that country before it get US servers up. On the bright side its like having the games always beta tested. On the downside you cant join the beta.

(well, I could because my Korean friends showed me how and can translate for me, but its more fun when you can read the text)