PDA

View Full Version : Dungeons - Steam Special Edition

elgms
01-18-2011, 09:07 AM
Has anyone seen Dungeons - Steam Special Edition? When I launched steam yesterday there was a pop-up about Dungeons, and to be honest, it looks pretty neat.

After looking at the preview, it looks like a mix of diablo an warcraft II?

The drawback is that it seems to be single player only. What would be really cool, if people could build a dungeon, and then their friends play it with them.

Diligence109
01-18-2011, 03:49 PM
the lack of multiplayer, I agree, is a huge drawback.

The fact that the game looks like it was made in the early 90s but is being released next month and shows no signs of creativity aside from the concept of playing the bad guy in a setting where you traditionally play the good guy is a bit of a drawback to me, too.

I'll just stick to Evil Genius (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_Genius_(video_game))... this game has already been done (better, by the looks of it, imo.)

BobTD
01-18-2011, 05:27 PM
haha, I actually thought it looked pretty interesting. Im a sucker for dungeon crawlers and playing a role reversal looks fun.

It... doesnt really tempt me to much at that price but after it drops I will probably end up getting it.

snuble65
02-22-2011, 11:24 AM
have u guys heard of dungeon keeper 2!!! it is pretty well what dungeons is copied from>:( only DK2 is better. now im going to do a survay on what is good bout DK2