PDA

View Full Version : More "great news" for PS3 fans

Scott
09-02-2007, 01:44 PM
The next "big game" to be released will be Warhawk. This game is hyped on the main page for us.playstation.com and the only game that they are waiting for more that this on the boards is Killzone 2. I wanted to know what was so great about this game as I am a 360 fan but I know that the is a chance a great game could come any day now for the PS3.

What did I find out first that made me stop looking and see the light that this is another over hyped game

Look here (http://uk.ps3.ign.com/objects/748/748468.html)

no single player , on-line mulitplayer only. So what happens to those that hate multiplayer or do not have access to it? On the playstation board they are backing this as the way game should go. No single player and only multiplayer.

Now I like a good game of Halo 2 on-line like the rest of you but where is the story then? you need a single player mode to play and learn the game before you go online.

more reasons why Sony is in 3rd place and falling back farther each day

Martin
09-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Doesn't look like my sort of thing to be honest, but regardless of that I think having multiplayer-only is a terrible idea. I like playing online multiplayer but when I buy a game I buy it primarily for the single player.

LiNuX
09-04-2007, 11:04 AM
not my thing either, no single player? wtf kind of game is that, what if u dont have internet at home - i didnt have a modem for my ps2 for the first 3 months I had my SOCOM II - i'd go crazy if i couldnt play

cheers to sony :D

Jasperking
09-08-2007, 07:55 PM
hmm i wouldnt buy a game for ps3/xbox360 unless it had single player... the only time ill get an online only game is for the PC but they are usually free to download

LiNuX
09-09-2007, 02:40 PM
hmm i wouldnt buy a game for ps3/xbox360 unless it had single player... the only time ill get an online only game is for the PC but they are usually free to download

do you play counter strike? if not then ok lol, if u do - thats a free to download game but you have to pay for account - no single player either on 1.6 - on source they have it so you can play with bots

XiMMiX
09-09-2007, 04:47 PM
Okey well i play counter online 1.6 all you need is a WON2 Serverbrowser it gots all server of counter and half life!

Jasperking
09-10-2007, 04:17 PM
do you play counter strike? if not then ok lol, if u do - thats a free to download game but you have to pay for account - no single player either on 1.6 - on source they have it so you can play with bots

i used to play counterstrike but it came with my copy of half life 2 so i didnt have to pay for the account lol. I did play counter strike 1.6 too a long time ago but again that came with one of my half life games.