PDA

View Full Version : Hardest campaign to complete

V i OwnZz x
01-25-2011, 01:08 PM
I believe Call of Duty 4 as the missions one shot one kill and Mile high club are extremely difficult.
I have also been told Completing Mile high club on veteran is the hardest achievment on xbox?

Flab-Ender
01-25-2011, 03:18 PM
A whole campaign or a single level we're talkin here?

Shooter99
02-02-2011, 01:45 AM
Completing the Mile High Club on veteran is almost impossible - so, it's probably the hardest mission to complete (on veteran, that is). But One Shot One Kill is one of my favourite missions out there. And don't forget the mission where you capture Al-Assad - it's pretty tough on veteran. But most of the other missions are easy, so MW doesn't have the hardest campaign in the series. Actually, individual missions are the ones that make the Call of Duty campaigns tough. So I can't say that there is a thing such as "the hardest campaign" when it comes to the Call of Duty series.

Raoul
02-03-2011, 03:22 AM
In call of duty modern Warfare 2 on veteran killing the people was nice in that game it was not that bad at all I died a few times, but not a much as i expected me to die, but there was one mission I didn't like where you have time and then you must reach to a certain place you like on a snow stage and then waves of enemy units comes for you to kill you there I had too little time to reach the checkpoint there and the people still spawn by the places where you must go, but hey when I finished that then the game was again fun and easy again.:cheesy::cheesy:

Shooter99
02-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Treyarch usually has harder campaigns. I needed some time to get used to the American campaign in World at War and it was pretty tough of veteran. Black Ops was no cakewalk on veteran either, but it wasn't as hard as World at War. So, if I really have to choose a hardest campaign of the Call of Duty series, I'd have to say it's World at War.

jcmcdo12
02-04-2011, 01:17 PM
no that isnt the hardest acheviment according to genuiss book of world records gamers edition there is an acheviment in Left 4 Dead that is go through the entire campaign without you or your teammates getting hit once, even on easy thats ********** hard

Hearmeman
02-06-2011, 05:39 AM
mile high club impossible on veteran but i passed it in the end

Flab-Ender
02-06-2011, 04:14 PM
I guess i'll go the none call of duty way and say that Halo Reach's campaign are extremely hard on Legendary and all skulls. Like pretty much unbeatable.

Raoul
02-08-2011, 04:18 AM
I guess i'll go the none call of duty way and say that Halo Reach's campaign are extremely hard on Legendary and all skulls. Like pretty much unbeatable.

I would still want to play Halo Reach I only played Halo 3 at my friends house and I had fun killing them. I Halo Reach more intense?:D

paecmaker
02-08-2011, 06:55 AM
I think halo(the first) is hard on legendary.

Flab-Ender
02-08-2011, 08:59 PM
I would still want to play Halo Reach I only played Halo 3 at my friends house and I had fun killing them. I Halo Reach more intense?:D

If you mean is instead of I, then yes, it very much so is. The addition of different equipment makes it much more in depth and more "intense" then ever. More mobility and combat option than ever.

Raoul
02-09-2011, 02:19 AM
If you mean is instead of I, then yes, it very much so is. The addition of different equipment makes it much more in depth and more "intense" then ever. More mobility and combat option than ever.

Awesome Then I should look into buying this game and borrowing my friends Xbox 360 and then play myself crazy on this game:laugh1::laugh1:

Shooter99
02-18-2011, 10:34 AM
Awesome Then I should look into buying this game and borrowing my friends Xbox 360 and then play myself crazy on this game:laugh1::laugh1:

Or, you can wait for the PC release that'll never come out. :p

paecmaker
02-18-2011, 11:02 AM
I havnt played it but they say that the ninja gaiden games are nightmarish.

Shooter99
02-18-2011, 12:26 PM
I havnt played it but they say that the ninja gaiden games are nightmarish.

What do you mean?

paecmaker
02-18-2011, 04:28 PM
What do you mean?

Ive heard that those games are almost impossible to finish. Now i havnt played them myself but I heard that the ninja gaiden games are famous because they are so hard.

Shooter99
02-19-2011, 11:38 AM
Ive heard that those games are almost impossible to finish. Now i havnt played them myself but I heard that the ninja gaiden games are famous because they are so hard.

They're probably not even fun to play. You can't get stuck on a hard level nowadays and the singleplayers are easy and short.

Raoul
02-21-2011, 02:48 AM
Or, you can wait for the PC release that'll never come out. :p

Lol who knows maybe they do make Halo Reach for PC i played Halo 1 and 2 on PC lol So maybe they going to be so kind and make it for PC :cheesy::cheesy:lol let me dream on rather about it lol:cheesy:

paecmaker
02-21-2011, 08:25 AM
What about wow. They say that its impossible to finish it;)

Flab-Ender
02-21-2011, 11:03 AM

That's because the only way to beat is it to get every achievement and there are thousands and some of them are extremely hard, some are just awkward and such. I guess only a few have ever done it.

But there could be different definitions of beating it, it doesn't have to be get every achievement, but I don't know what else there really is.

paecmaker
02-21-2011, 11:08 AM
oh ****. Not until now I saw that this thread lies in the call of duty part of the forum, lol. Here I have been writing about halo and ninja gaiden.

Flab-Ender
02-21-2011, 11:09 AM
oh ****. Not until now I saw that this thread lies in the call of duty part of the forum, lol. Here I have been writing about halo and ninja gaiden.

I just now realized that to, though they should have specified Call of Duty campaigns, and not just campaigns in general.

paecmaker
02-21-2011, 11:11 AM
I just now realized that to, though they should have specified Call of Duty campaigns, and not just campaigns in general.

But ok, no one seems to care anyway.

Shooter99
02-21-2011, 01:31 PM

WoW is an overrated game created by nerds and meant to be played by magic geeks, who haven't achieved much in their lifetime and their only satisfaction is to be magical creatures who are highly respected among their geeky virtual world.

paecmaker
02-21-2011, 02:16 PM
WoW is an overrated game created by nerds and meant to be played by magic geeks, who haven't achieved much in their lifetime and their only satisfaction is to be magical creatures who are highly respected among their geeky virtual world.

Good thing that I dont play wow then.

Shooter99
02-21-2011, 03:53 PM
Good thing that I dont play wow then.

Yeah. The less WoW geeks the better. And I am so glad that at least one of the members on this forum (besides be) doesn't play WoW. :D

Flab-Ender
02-21-2011, 08:35 PM
And I used to play WoW. It is not overrated, it is actually a really good game. better than almost every other MMORPG, other than the 15 bucks, i'd still be playing. Great game, not everyone who plays is a geek.

Shooter99
02-22-2011, 05:01 AM
And I used to play WoW. It is not overrated, it is actually a really good game. better than almost every other MMORPG, other than the 15 bucks, i'd still be playing. Great game, not everyone who plays is a geek.

I don't like MMORPGs, or any RPGs whatsoever and I didn't find WoW fun. And COD has a higher age restriction than WoW?!!:shocked: At least in Call of Duty you play as the good guys and fight the bad guys. And 10 year-olds play as the undead in WoW and start going all gothic afterwards. Kids skipping classes just to play this game, A kid in China has committed a suicide because of WoW, Students getting low grades because of WoW, idiots getting sexually attracted to the female characters... And were the guys who made WoW not humans themselves to make the humans the weakest and dumbest race in the game?
I don't like WoW, nor the influence it has on young population.

Shooter99
02-22-2011, 05:02 AM

I don't like MMORPGs, or any RPGs whatsoever and I didn't find WoW fun. And COD has a higher age restriction than WoW?!!:shocked: At least in Call of Duty you play as the good guys and fight the bad guys. And 10 year-olds play as the undead in WoW and start going all gothic afterwards. Kids skipping classes just to play this game, A kid in China has committed a suicide because of WoW, Students getting low grades because of WoW, idiots getting sexually attracted to the female characters... And were the guys who made WoW not humans themselves to make the humans the weakest and dumbest race in the game?
I don't like WoW, nor the influence it has to population.

And I'm not attacking anyone, everything I said was true and I didn't write any of this in order to insult anyone.

Raoul
02-22-2011, 05:25 AM
Hey bro you should really watch out how you posting you double posting. It's not going to end well when you double posting all the time.

Shooter99
02-22-2011, 07:56 AM
Sorry for the double posting it wasn't my fault - I'm using another computer at work and the browser didn't display my post, so I thought that I didn't post it. Sorry.

paecmaker
02-22-2011, 10:11 AM
I don't like WoW, nor the influence it has to population.

And I'm not attacking anyone, everything I said was true and I didn't write any of this in order to insult anyone.

I tried wow with a friend. I played mp and started at lv 80 and best gear.
Me and some friends were then dueling. It was my first time and I beat the crap out of one of my friend that have bben playing for years. He got pretty mad(With a little help from me):laugh1:

Flab-Ender
02-22-2011, 06:38 PM
I don't like WoW, nor the influence it has on young population.

For the kids, not their fault. parents are responsible for pretty much everything their child does. The kids don't have to play, but their parents let them, and they probably should't if they get that addicted.

As you the adults, there are stupid people out there whether you believe it or not, just some of them get a hold of the game and can't handle it.

Watch what you say man. You don't like a game, that's fine, but don't bash on people who have played it, not smart.

Shooter99
02-24-2011, 04:05 AM
I'm not trying to insult anyone because of the games they prefer. I'm just saying about the things WoW does on people/kids. Insulting anyone was the last thing I had on my mind.

paecmaker
02-24-2011, 09:15 AM
I'm not trying to insult anyone because of the games they prefer. I'm just saying about the things WoW does on people/kids. Insulting anyone was the last thing I had on my mind.

Over 11 million people play wow and Im pretty certain that many of those people have sufficient grades. Yes, there are some people that are addicted but far from everyone.

There are far worser things than play wow and I dont think that every ten year old kid turn goth after played as a undead. You dont like wow and neither does I but I still respect those who play wow, Im happy that they feel joy in playing it as long it doesnt go to far.

Shooter99
02-24-2011, 01:42 PM
Over 11 million people play wow and Im pretty certain that many of those people have sufficient grades. Yes, there are some people that are addicted but far from everyone.

There are far worser things than play wow and I dont think that every ten year old kid turn goth after played as a undead. You dont like wow and neither does I but I still respect those who play wow, Im happy that they feel joy in playing it as long it doesnt go to far.

well, most of my neighbors' kids got addicted and are probably satanists by now :laugh1: And I knew a kid who had straight As until he started playing WoW (he dropped to Ds afterwards). I do respect all gamers, and I don't mind them playing WoW as long as they're normal. And sorry if I insulted anyone.

paecmaker
02-24-2011, 01:58 PM
well, most of my neighbors' kids got addicted and are probably satanists by now :laugh1: And I knew a kid who had straight As until he started playing WoW (he dropped to Ds afterwards). I do respect all gamers, and I don't mind them playing WoW as long as they're normal. And sorry if I insulted anyone.

I have plAyed a LittlE woww and it didnT du anu differensse oh crap I hAve to go, forgot to sacrifice the lamb and my candlies are burning ouT