PDA

View Full Version : Would you like a Company of Heroes game based in the Pacific?

Shooter99
01-26-2011, 08:51 AM
I don't remember of any RTS games based in the Pacific, and there are a lot of battles they can base the game on - Midway, Makin Atoll, Guadalcanal, Peleliu, Okinawa, Iwo Jima etc... The Company of Heroes series were great, but even though I like WW2 games, Normandy is getting a bit borring. A game such as Company of Heroes based in the Pacific would be a great breakthrough and an awsome game to play.
Do you agree?

Jayhmmz
01-26-2011, 08:53 AM
Holy ****! Hell yes I do. Haha.
I love CoH, and I love the Pacific Theatre of Operations; I know THQ/Relic would do a fantastic job with whatever game they embark upon making.

Shooter99
02-02-2011, 01:26 AM
I know that there is a mod, but I'm talking about a completely new game. One with improved graphics and a new storyline. And seriously, why don't they make a CoH game based in the Pacific? It'll make them tons of dollars and the game itself will probably be the best RTS game ever. :D

Raoul
02-02-2011, 03:35 AM
Lol it sounds lovely I want it. If they make this game then there would for sure be many buyers on the game

Shooter99
02-02-2011, 03:52 AM
And even though everyone would buy such a game, no one really bothers to make one. Seriously, are the guys at THQ/Relic not gamers themselves or something?

Raoul
02-02-2011, 05:54 AM
And even though everyone would buy such a game, no one really bothers to make one. Seriously, are the guys at THQ/Relic not gamers themselves or something?

Lol there I got to agree with you they are not being creative enough for a person. They should let all of us gamers in this forum make games and then we all work out on one game and make it very funny like a all in one genre lol that would be fun to play:laugh1::laugh1:

Shooter99
02-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Lol there I got to agree with you they are not being creative enough for a person. They should let all of us gamers in this forum make games and then we all work out on one game and make it very funny like a all in one genre lol that would be fun to play:laugh1::laugh1:

Yeah that would be awsome lol. :D We can make a game in which a Company of Heroes will reply to the Call of Duty by going to the Battlefield and getting the Medal of Honor during the missle Crysis and after the great Doom, that's been caused by the Far Cry of the dead, full of Fear, they'll realise that what they're living is nothing but a Half Life and there are only 4 Dead Left.

lol. :cheesy:

Raoul
02-03-2011, 01:58 AM
Yeah that would be awsome lol. :D We can make a game in which a Company of Heroes will reply to the Call of Duty by going to the Battlefield and getting the Medal of Honor during the missle Crysis and after the great Doom, that's been caused by the Far Cry of the dead, full of Fear, they'll realise that what they're living is nothing but a Half Life and there are only 4 Dead Left.

lol. :cheesy:

Lol now that's a game that I would love to play a mixed up game that the story line changes as you are playing and the way you play the game:cheesy:

Shooter99
02-04-2011, 10:25 AM
Lol now that's a game that I would love to play a mixed up game that the story line changes as you are playing and the way you play the game:cheesy:

Lol and don't forget the sequel. The Red Alert will be sounded and the Generals will come out to Command and Conquer the Counter Strike of the Shattered Horizon, but once the bulletstorm starts they'll have to hide in a Metro built in the year of 2033 and wait for Duke Nukem to run an Armed Assault to take over Castle Wolfenstein and eliminate the Hitman in the Quake Arena, but during his Time Shift, he'll meet a very Serious guy named Sam and together they'll bulid a Team Fortress. lol :laugh1: :cheesy::laugh1:
Anyway, let's not forget the title of this thread. Seriously, have you ever wondered why did no one (preferably THQ/Relic) has never made an RTS game based in the Pacific? And there are no RTS games during the Battle of the Bulge either - and it would be great if there were. ;)

Raoul
02-07-2011, 02:00 AM
Lol and don't forget the sequel. The Red Alert will be sounded and the Generals will come out to Command and Conquer the Counter Strike of the Shattered Horizon, but once the bulletstorm starts they'll have to hide in a Metro built in the year of 2033 and wait for Duke Nukem to run an Armed Assault to take over Castle Wolfenstein and eliminate the Hitman in the Quake Arena, but during his Time Shift, he'll meet a very Serious guy named Sam and together they'll bulid a Team Fortress. lol :laugh1: :cheesy::laugh1:
Anyway, let's not forget the title of this thread. Seriously, have you ever wondered why did no one (preferably THQ/Relic) has never made an RTS game based in the Pacific? And there are no RTS games during the Battle of the Bulge either - and it would be great if there were. ;)

Now that you talking about it I am now thinking why they didn't lol they should make an RTS game in the Pacific really soon that we all can experience it and have fun.:D, but they should not make it in a rush just now there are too many bugs and they also must not take long to make this game.

Shooter99
02-08-2011, 01:50 AM
Now that you talking about it I am now thinking why they didn't lol they should make an RTS game in the Pacific really soon that we all can experience it and have fun.:D, but they should not make it in a rush just now there are too many bugs and they also must not take long to make this game.

Ever since Company of Heroes came out, I kept thinking that they'd release a Company of Heroes game based in the Pacific. I waited and waited until I finally realized that the guys at THQ/Relic are not gamers themselves and don't realize how awsome an RTS in the Pacific would be. ;) - bastards. >:D
And I bet that they'll never release one, since CoH will probably just pass to Modern Warfare and WW2 will be forever forgotten. >:D

Raoul
02-08-2011, 02:41 AM
Ever since Company of Heroes came out, I kept thinking that they'd release a Company of Heroes game based in the Pacific. I waited and waited until I finally realized that the guys at THQ/Relic are not gamers themselves and don't realize how awsome an RTS in the Pacific would be. ;) - bastards. >:D
And I bet that they'll never release one, since CoH will probably just pass to Modern Warfare and WW2 will be forever forgotten. >:D

Hopefully when people talk about this alot to the people they would do that. They need really help from us gamers to make the games really awesome and the way we want them to be. Maybe Company of Heroes people and Call of Duty People should work together and then they would make brilliant games to play.

Shooter99
02-08-2011, 07:23 AM
Hopefully when people talk about this alot to the people they would do that. They need really help from us gamers to make the games really awesome and the way we want them to be. Maybe Company of Heroes people and Call of Duty People should work together and then they would make brilliant games to play.

Company of Heroes is one of the best RTS of all time. I wonder what has stopped them from making a game based in the Pacific so far(Not a mod. A complete game with a singleplayer campaign based in the Pacific).
And was I really the first one to wish for an RTS in the Pacific? :D

Jayhmmz
02-08-2011, 07:54 AM
Well there probably isn't going to be another CoH game or any game from THQ. CoH Online has been pulled, Warhammer: Spacemarine is getting potentially pulled along with the remaining DoW games. They're going out of business...

Which means they will have to pay everyone pack for the CoH Cash they bought for CoH Online... They're in trouble.

Which brings me to say that PC gaming in general is in trouble. The new bill that will be coming out that states that PC games must be 100% fit for release will make a lot of developers go out of business. No game, on the current PC systems, can be 100% fit for release, it's impossible, unless they made a new Direct X platform to accomodate all games, and give all games a base to work on. At the moment there are far too many variations of PC that a game will never, ever be 100% fit for release.

The end of the PC gaming market was predicted for 2012/2013... with these new sparks, it looks like doomsday is imminent, and console games will take over from hereon.

However, if PC gaming goes out of business, a lot of other businesses will suffer. Razer will go bust, Creative have a chance of losing a lot of revenue with their gaming sound cards, ATi will go out the window... but on company to mention imparticular is nVidia. nVidia make a lot of medical hardware, and they get most of their revenue from the PC gaming market... so that would be really bad if all of the above happens!

I'm gunna copy and paste this in a separate thread, as I think it's worthy and important.

Raoul
02-09-2011, 02:08 AM
Noooo it's the end of the world for PC games:'(Why must they do this to us I mean we are loving PC games. It's really going to be very sad once they do this they can't and must not do that to us:(this really sucks, other people can't be creative enough and now we must suffer like this:(

Jayhmmz
02-09-2011, 07:55 AM
Noooo it's the end of the world for PC games:'(Why must they do this to us I mean we are loving PC games. It's really going to be very sad once they do this they can't and must not do that to us:(this really sucks, other people can't be creative enough and now we must suffer like this:(

Calm down, it hasn't been issued yet :P

Shooter99
02-09-2011, 09:54 AM
Well there probably isn't going to be another CoH game or any game from THQ. CoH Online has been pulled, Warhammer: Spacemarine is getting potentially pulled along with the remaining DoW games. They're going out of business...

Which means they will have to pay everyone pack for the CoH Cash they bought for CoH Online... They're in trouble.

Which brings me to say that PC gaming in general is in trouble. The new bill that will be coming out that states that PC games must be 100% fit for release will make a lot of developers go out of business. No game, on the current PC systems, can be 100% fit for release, it's impossible, unless they made a new Direct X platform to accomodate all games, and give all games a base to work on. At the moment there are far too many variations of PC that a game will never, ever be 100% fit for release.

The end of the PC gaming market was predicted for 2012/2013... with these new sparks, it looks like doomsday is imminent, and console games will take over from hereon.

However, if PC gaming goes out of business, a lot of other businesses will suffer. Razer will go bust, Creative have a chance of losing a lot of revenue with their gaming sound cards, ATi will go out the window... but on company to mention imparticular is nVidia. nVidia make a lot of medical hardware, and they get most of their revenue from the PC gaming market... so that would be really bad if all of the above happens!

I'm gunna copy and paste this in a separate thread, as I think it's worthy and important.

Are you actually telling me that PC gaming's ill and you're giving it 2 years to live?
>:( Why do they have to do this?! The best way of gaming is PC gaming and its apocalypse is near. >:( Damn it. >:(

Jayhmmz
02-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Are you actually telling me that PC gaming's ill and you're giving it 2 years to live?
>:( Why do they have to do this?! The best way of gaming is PC gaming and its apocalypse is near. >:( Damn it. >:(

It's only if they decide to pass the Bill, it's not 100% yet. They would be stupid to do such a thing, but it's being proposed to be passed due to the amount of games that don't undergo beta testing anymore and just release a game for the sake of meeting their deadline, and not for the sake of the gameplay and visuals.

Selected developers are slacking. They release games with tonnes of bugs and glitches and don't give a crap. This is why this Bill has been proposed. Blame the developers.

Raoul
02-10-2011, 02:25 AM
It's only if they decide to pass the Bill, it's not 100% yet. They would be stupid to do such a thing, but it's being proposed to be passed due to the amount of games that don't undergo beta testing anymore and just release a game for the sake of meeting their deadline, and not for the sake of the gameplay and visuals.

Selected developers are slacking. They release games with tonnes of bugs and glitches and don't give a crap. This is why this Bill has been proposed. Blame the developers.

You know what I think someone must stab Bill lol:laugh1::laugh1:just kidding I am not a violence person(evil smile) lol I hope they come to there senses and don't pass it on to bill

Jayhmmz
02-10-2011, 07:27 AM
Lmao, I love how Bill has now become a person... I like it!

paecmaker
02-10-2011, 08:58 AM
The only problem is the balancing trouble. The americans have ten times better tanks and vechles. But if they solve those problems It is going to be a amazing game.

Start a facebook group (Those who wants to see a company oh heroes in th pacific)

Jayhmmz
02-10-2011, 09:49 AM
To be honest, with the speculation about THQ/Relic being on the edge of going bust, there's no point :P They're already gunna pull CoH: Online, Offline.
Unless someone buys out the franchise.

Shooter99
02-11-2011, 01:13 AM
I made this tread in order to find out if there were any people (besides me) who wanted an RTS in the Pacific, and what I got was a nasty surprise that PC gaming will end in 2012/13. :(
I hope that PC gaming is not going to end anytime in the near future and (just like Raoul) I wanna stab Bill. lol >:D

Raoul
02-11-2011, 03:12 AM
I made this tread in order to find out if there were any people (besides me) who wanted an RTS in the Pacific, and what I got was a nasty surprise that PC gaming will end in 2012/13. :(
I hope that PC gaming is not going to end anytime in the near future and (just like Raoul) I wanna stab Bill. lol >:D

Lol that's the way to go lol :cheesy::cheesy: Jayhmmz are you with on this mission lol:D:D. Nah PC gaming won't end, because there are many PC users that don't have consoles and the people are making money from us PC gamers. Unless we buy THQ/Relic over and then we construct our own lovely games:cheesy:

Jayhmmz
02-11-2011, 10:30 AM
Whilst there are many people that have PCs and no console, it's a matter of constantly upgrading to keep up with the graphical progression that is happening continuously every year. With a console, you just have to buy a console... once... and it will last you like 5 years.
However, the way I see it, if you do have a good gaming PC (like I have) you don't want to play console games because of the inferior graphics compared to the PC. But that's not speaking for everyone, as people can't always afford to constantly upgrade. I have an Xbox now, and I will probably end up becoming lazy/saving money and just start buying console games, but not for a good while yet, as my PC build is set to last for another year and a half maybe two years at least.

Shooter99
02-15-2011, 04:55 AM
Nah. PC gaming won't end. It can't end. It's way too awesome to end. :D

Raoul
02-15-2011, 05:05 AM
Yeah that's true it won't end they are still going to make a i 32 CPU and a 64 in the future lol and there are many new games that they can make and like the olden games they can make a new one like they made with starcraft, diablo 2 and duke nukem forever:cheesy:they got alot to do and alot to learn still:D

Shooter99
02-15-2011, 05:17 AM
Yeah that's true it won't end they are still going to make a i 32 CPU and a 64 in the future lol and there are many new games that they can make and like the olden games they can make a new one like they made with starcraft, diablo 2 and duke nukem forever:cheesy:they got alot to do and alot to learn still:D

Now I want a new "Total Annihilation" game. :D

Raoul
02-15-2011, 05:25 AM
Now I want a new "Total Annihilation" game. :D

Lol the people will think of that game and hopefully fast like all the lovely games that you get which is old they would renew them with more beautiful graphics than ever before:cheesy:

Shooter99
02-16-2011, 07:20 AM
Lol the people will think of that game and hopefully fast like all the lovely games that you get which is old they would renew them with more beautiful graphics than ever before:cheesy:

Total Annihilation was my first RTS game. I loved it and if it was compatible with Windows 7 and didn't run in fast motion on my pc, I'd still play it.

Raoul
02-17-2011, 03:20 AM
Total Annihilation was my first RTS game. I loved it and if it was compatible with Windows 7 and didn't run in fast motion on my pc, I'd still play it.

That's lovely I should like play that game, because I don't think I actually played the game:( So there I can fun fun talking to you about the game

Shooter99
02-17-2011, 02:29 PM
While we're at it, which was your first RTS ever anyway?

Raoul
02-18-2011, 03:32 AM
While we're at it, which was your first RTS ever anyway?

LOl there I would have to say Starcraft 1 I played it on a Pentium 1 lol that time and I got that game for my Present that time:cheesy: and the Starcraft series is still awesome I still so now and then play starcraft 1:D NEVER forget the games that you played in the olden days :cheesy: