PDA

View Full Version : Bands who won't let Glee use their music are A-holes.

EpsilonX
01-26-2011, 11:29 AM
Here's the full article (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/glee_kings_of_leon_are_self-centred_a--holes_for_turning_us_down.html)

Glee creator Ryan Murphy has lashed out at Kings Of Leon, calling them "a--holes" for not letting him use their music on the show.

Speaking to the Hollywoodreporter.com, Murphy said: "F-ck you, Kings Of Leon. They are self-centred a--holes and they missed the big picture."
Kings Of Leon are not the only band to decline the opportunity to have their music used on Glee. Slash also batted away a request from the show and Murphy also had harsh words for him..

I wouldn't let that show butcher my music either, if i had any.

LiNuX
01-26-2011, 11:34 AM
I wouldn't either. And I'm getting the whole "rage quit" feeling that I get when playing certain games. Like those players that get mad at almost everything and then eventually quits cuz he thinks the whole world is against him.

I'm getting that feeling from Ryan Murphy.

LemonRising
01-26-2011, 11:41 AM
I think ryan murphy is the a-hole here.
Here's reacting exactly like a 12 year old boy who's not getting his way.

Diligence109
01-26-2011, 11:55 AM
the way he's portrayed in that article is lol worthy... I wonder if he really actually is that much of an a-hole. Either way, he slipped up big time by making public butthurt cries at bands that said "no, I don't want a ****ty auto-tuned version of my song on your television series."

Jayhmmz
01-26-2011, 11:58 AM
ROFLMAO.
+1 on not letting Glee butcher music.
Also, +1 on Ryan Murphy being the ass hole.

The only bit of Glee I have ever seen is the bits from the Britney Spears episode. There's a girl on Glee actually called Britney, and it's like *drool* when she dances in the clothes she wears, she has an awesome body.

Jokersvirus
01-26-2011, 03:38 PM
Im willing to bet they said no because it wouldnt get them any new fans. Alot of bands are protective of their music because its there baby.

NOW, if they do an Alizee show you let me know and I will sit down and watch :)

Jaykub
01-26-2011, 07:30 PM
Its there music and they can do whatever they won't to do with it.

leica
01-27-2011, 01:10 AM
Its there music and they can do whatever they won't to do with it.

*It's
*their
*want

Personally I hate Glee and all of its fans.

Even my IRC bot hates Glee.

[#173] [22:07 Oct14 '09] <Denice> -Denice- END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE, END GLEE,

EpsilonX
01-27-2011, 11:44 AM
lololololol

'Glee' Creator Accuses Kings Of Leon Drummer Of Homophobia | News @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/glee_creator_accuses_kings_of_leon_drummer_of_homo phobia.html)

look at his response

Muffincat
01-27-2011, 11:53 AM
That guy is seriously insane. Wtf?

He'd probably have better luck getting them to let him use their music if he didn't act like such a jerk. And seriously? Why get so pissed over something like that? People...people are crazy @_@

Also, the drummer's comment didn't seem homophobic to me o_O

Jayhmmz
01-27-2011, 11:56 AM
Haha owned!

LiNuX
01-27-2011, 12:27 PM
And the feud continues.

I say we let the two fight it out MMA style.

LemonRising
01-27-2011, 04:39 PM
I'm pretty sure his comment was just calling Ryan a .. pu-.. kitty <:

also he's nuts
also I hate glee
also LOLOLOL

EpsilonX
01-27-2011, 05:31 PM
I'm sure the drummer guy only said thats not what he meant to save face lol

LemonRising
01-27-2011, 09:43 PM
Yeah
I mean there was nothing wrong with what he said. It was basically a "sackup dude" kinda thing.

Ryan Murphy = Trash

Jayhmmz
01-27-2011, 09:47 PM
Ryan Murphy just seems like one of those knob heads who want to complain and accuse just so he can get his kicks and to generally be a horrible, disease ridden weasel.