PDA

View Full Version : General Info New Assassins Creed Brotherhood Update

Jayhmmz
01-27-2011, 07:32 AM
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Animus Project Update 2.0 DLC - Xbox.com
(http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood-Animus-Project-Update-20-DLC/546624a2-53be-4fe8-81ff-a4274a573571)

The new update, Animus Project has just been released for the games Multiplayer mode. It comes with a new gametype which has you attacking or defending objectives.
If you have AC: Brotherhood, this update is FREE and it's apparently worth a try! I'm doing so as we speak!

Flab-Ender
01-27-2011, 01:43 PM
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Animus Project Update 2.0 DLC - Xbox.com
(http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood-Animus-Project-Update-20-DLC/546624a2-53be-4fe8-81ff-a4274a573571)

The new update, Animus Project has just been released for the games Multiplayer mode. It comes with a new gametype which has you attacking or defending objectives.
If you have AC: Brotherhood, this update is FREE and it's apparently worth a try! I'm doing so as we speak!

I saw that, which map does it come with, cause there have been two updates so far and I don't know which one this is.

Jayhmmz
01-27-2011, 01:54 PM
God knows what they're called, I can't remember! Haha xD
I played it before, it was alright - I still got bored after a few games though. People don't play it properly, makes me rage.

Flab-Ender
01-27-2011, 01:58 PM
God knows what they're called, I can't remember! Haha xD
I played it before, it was alright - I still got bored after a few games though. People don't play it properly, makes me rage.

Does it have a night and a say setting? and is like leveled. Like theres different terraces?

Jayhmmz
01-27-2011, 02:05 PM
God knows mate, I didn't play it for that long to get the full scoop on it, it just bored me!

Flab-Ender
01-27-2011, 02:30 PM
God knows mate, I didn't play it for that long to get the full scoop on it, it just bored me!

Awww, well that sucks. I don't know what you're talking about then though. Sorry.

Jayhmmz
01-27-2011, 02:39 PM
Click the link I posted and then you will know what I'm talking about :P
It's just DLC, research!

Flab-Ender
01-27-2011, 02:43 PM
Ohhhh ok, I know what that is now. that is the newest one. I havn't played it yet.

Jayhmmz
01-27-2011, 03:55 PM
Yup, it is the newest one, which is the whole reason for this topic :P

Shixx
01-27-2011, 07:31 PM
I played it earlier it's well worth playing or at least giving it a try.

Jayhmmz
01-27-2011, 09:04 PM
I played it earlier it's well worth playing or at least giving it a try.

Indeed, especially when it is free anyway! :D
I still feel slightly let down by the whole multiplayer experience on this game though, they had the potential to make it something very special.

Flab-Ender
01-27-2011, 09:12 PM
Indeed, especially when it is free anyway! :D
I still feel slightly let down by the whole multiplayer experience on this game though, they had the potential to make it something very special.

Are you kidding me? it is possibly one of the best online games out there. Other than the fact that it's extremely frustrating (what game isn't?) It's amazing.

Jayhmmz
01-27-2011, 09:14 PM
Are you kidding me? it is possibly one of the best online games out there. Other than the fact that it's extremely frustrating (what game isn't?) It's amazing.

I'm not saying it's bad, at all. I think it's a great game online, but I just feel disappointed as this sort of thing has the potential of being even better. I think if Ubisoft spent more time on making the multiplayer aspect of the game, it would have been incredible, as Ubisoft are capable of doing great things!

Nevertheless, it's a good game :) Take nothing away from it.

Flab-Ender
01-27-2011, 09:16 PM
I'm not saying it's bad, at all. I think it's a great game online, but I just feel disappointed as this sort of thing has the potential of being even better. I think if Ubisoft spent more time on making the multiplayer aspect of the game, it would have been incredible, as Ubisoft are capable of doing great things!

Nevertheless, it's a good game :) Take nothing away from it.

Ok ok, I see what you're saying.

How do you think they could improve it though?

Jayhmmz
01-27-2011, 09:23 PM
Ok ok, I see what you're saying.

How do you think they could improve it though?

Well I know it's less stealthy, but I was wanting more of a battle mode, like a brotherhood of assassins v another brotherhood of assassins, sword and hammer fights etc, duelling! That would be so effing cool :O
Attack and defend strongholds, like the Auditore Manor fortress, that got boned at the beginning of the game... Epic editions like that :D

But of course, with these wished-for additions, I'd still like current game modes to be involved on my wish list.
What do you think, do you agree, or do you have your own additions?

Flab-Ender
01-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Well I know it's less stealthy, but I was wanting more of a battle mode, like a brotherhood of assassins v another brotherhood of assassins, sword and hammer fights etc, duelling! That would be so effing cool :O
Attack and defend strongholds, like the Auditore Manor fortress, that got boned at the beginning of the game... Epic editions like that :D

But of course, with these wished-for additions, I'd still like current game modes to be involved on my wish list.
What do you think, do you agree, or do you have your own additions?

Ehhhh, the idea of the assassin v assassin wouldn't work I think. it pretty much goes against everything the game is about. Ya it would be cool, but it's not the point.

I just wish people would play the game right, stealthy like. Not run out into the open and kill someone. Hidden kills should be more frequent.

And maybe a different way to find you're opponent. I'm not a big fan of that whole compass thing at the bottom of your screen.

Jayhmmz
01-27-2011, 09:44 PM
Ehhhh, the idea of the assassin v assassin wouldn't work I think. it pretty much goes against everything the game is about. Ya it would be cool, but it's not the point.

I just wish people would play the game right, stealthy like. Not run out into the open and kill someone. Hidden kills should be more frequent.

And maybe a different way to find you're opponent. I'm not a big fan of that whole compass thing at the bottom of your screen.

I do know where you're coming from with your disagreement, but isn't the multiplayer assassin v assassin anyway? :P Heh. I didn't mean like Ezio v Ezio, I just meant like random Brotherhoods, good and evil, which doesn't have to reflect the storyline, as a lot of multiplayer games don't relate to the campaign anyways.

Yeah the compass thing kinda sucks :/ I think there's too much aid for the hunters. I think it should be more about being a detective than getting help.

Shixx
01-28-2011, 10:08 PM
I agree with the Compass but if there was no compass the gameplay would be way too slow paced.

They would need something to keep the pace steady