PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy and Justin Beiber

EpsilonX
01-27-2011, 11:42 AM
Ozzy Teams With Justin Bieber | News @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/ozzy_teams_with_justin_bieber.html)

Metal maestro Ozzy Osbourne and teen heartthrob Justin Bieber have teamed for a TV commercial set to air during this year’s Super Bowl.

As reported by USA Today, the two singers will appear in a 30-second Best Buy ad slated to run during the third quarter.

Click the link for the rest of the article.

Hopefully, it's got Ozzy pwning Justin Beiber in some way

Muffincat
01-27-2011, 11:49 AM
wh...at

...?

just

what

okay

.........................what

Jayhmmz
01-27-2011, 11:52 AM
As you said, hopefully Ozzy is doing something to rid of Bieber. I hate that kid... so, so much...

EpsilonX
01-27-2011, 12:03 PM
Well, if you read the article, they're using ozzy and bieber to appeal to people or something or other

vepanator
01-27-2011, 03:02 PM
OMG Guys, don't you know the 8th Commandment? Thou shall not talk about Justin Bieber and the God of Rock in the same sentence

Thk God we dont see those commercials around here during the Game. We hav our own <3

Jayhmmz
01-27-2011, 03:56 PM
Thk God we dont see those commercials around here during the Game. We hav our own <3

Haha, same man, same.
*wipes brow*

Jokersvirus
01-27-2011, 04:52 PM
OMG Guys, don't you know the 8th Commandment? Thou shall not talk about Justin Bieber and the God of Rock in the same sentence

I love you <3 and ya Screw Bieber, she is just some worthless artist, hell someone paid money to nail him with a waterbottle.

I hope Ozzy, my lord and master, besides foamy, shows him who god is. :)

leica
01-27-2011, 07:14 PM
The perils of society have become too much to bear. After being subjected to the tortures of popular culture for so long, it has finally gone too far, and thus I have decided to end my life on this Earth. I am truly sorry.

Diligence109
01-28-2011, 09:31 AM
The perils of society have become too much to bear. After being subjected to the tortures of popular culture for so long, it has finally gone too far, and thus I have decided to end my life on this Earth. I am truly sorry.

I lol'd

I wish I could see Ozzy and Beiber work together on the set for this commercial...I'm curious/it would be immensely entertaining to watch them interact.

P.S. - sorry to break the eighth commandment

Th3-devils-princess
01-28-2011, 01:00 PM
Holy mother of god i agree it should be ozzy doing something to get rid of beiber he is the most annoying young pop star I have ever herd lol but ozzy rules :p

BlackPhazor
01-28-2011, 04:51 PM
Wow, Ozzy with Bieber. So basically, it's one of the most talented rock artists on this planet and some horrible sounding little girl.

leica
01-28-2011, 05:37 PM
This thread has made me want to listen to some Sabbath. So it shall be done.

np: Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath [Black Sabbath - (1970) - 01] [FLAC/901]