PDA

View Full Version : Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun

EpsilonX
01-30-2011, 01:05 PM
so, this game was released as freeware on the official C&C site, and i downloaded it but it doesn't work. anybody know what to do to make it work or anything?

Muffincat
01-30-2011, 05:03 PM
Nope. Google it? :P

Jayhmmz
01-30-2011, 05:23 PM
Typical, released as freeware for it not to work :P
C&C was much better back in the Westwood Studios days... *thinks back*

EpsilonX
01-30-2011, 09:26 PM
man, i loved tiberian sun

Raoul
01-31-2011, 03:45 AM
This game is really cool I loved playing this game. I am now missing and thinking about this game at the momment

Flab-Ender
02-01-2011, 05:09 PM
I loved the Command and Conquer series. I think i like the newer ones better than the old though haha. Though it seems I can never beat the campaigns on any of them...

Jayhmmz
02-01-2011, 10:04 PM
I loved the Command and Conquer series. I think i like the newer ones better than the old though haha. Though it seems I can never beat the campaigns on any of them...

Ohhh I reckon if the old ones had the next-gen graphics, your opinion would be slightly different :P

Raoul
02-02-2011, 01:42 AM

Which is the last Command and Conquer that you played?:D

Exentenzed
02-02-2011, 03:24 AM
Still have Tiberian sun + the Firestorm expansion installed on my computer. :D

Come to think of it, Tiberian sun works fine on my computer, so ill do you the favor and download the freeware and check if its anything wrong with the download itself. :P

Raoul
02-02-2011, 03:33 AM
Awesome Exentenzed I miss playing Tiberian sun and the the expnsion Firestorm. I wish I still had the cd's of these games. I would start playing his game alot again:D:D

Exentenzed
02-02-2011, 03:47 AM
It truly is a great classic. To bad they ruined the series with the 3rd and 4th of the series.

I mean, 3rd one was okey, i enjoyed the story and i realy liked the global domination thingy, but i couldnt help myself missing my walls and concrete.

And im not even gonna start on the 4th one. >:( Ruined everything completely.

Raoul
02-02-2011, 03:53 AM
Lol I played Command and Conquer from the first one to command and conquer tiberium wars then I didn't play any further I should of bought the other ones also, but maybe I will some day:cheesy:

Exentenzed
02-02-2011, 04:41 AM
so, this game was released as freeware on the official C&C site, and i downloaded it but it doesn't work. anybody know what to do to make it work or anything?

You just have to run the game from the SUN.exe located in the SUN folder instead of the non functioning tiberian sun shortcut in the first folder.

joni-213
02-06-2011, 10:50 AM
CMIW i think it work in windows 97 platform ...

EpsilonX
02-06-2011, 11:06 AM
You just have to run the game from the SUN.exe located in the SUN folder instead of the non functioning tiberian sun shortcut in the first folder.

It still doesn't work, it says please reinstall

Exentenzed
02-06-2011, 07:03 PM
It still doesn't work, it says please reinstall

Might be your download got corrupted or is incomplete... Try redownloading it.
Also, try running it in compability mode. I have XP and it worked on first try for me.

(Have you used the regedit file by the way? The one that adds information about the game to your windows registry.)

EpsilonX
02-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Lol it still doesn't work. I heard the freeware version doesn't work well....

*sigh*