02-02-2011, 01:52 AM
This is my list:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: United Offensive
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty
Call of Duty Black Ops

MW2 has a great story and the Special Ops were great, so, it is the best game in the series.
World at War had a great story based on real events and an awsome gameplay.
And Black Ops is in the last place because the campaign wasn't so good and the BO zombies ruined it for me.
8)MW2 is the best in the series 8) according to me that is. 8)

Raoul
02-02-2011, 02:14 AM
This is my list:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: United Offensive
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty
Call of Duty Black Ops

MW2 has a great story and the Special Ops were great, so, it is the best game in the series.
World at War had a great story based on real events and an awsome gameplay.
And Black Ops is in the last place because the campaign wasn't so good and the BO zombies ruined it for me.
8)MW2 is the best in the series 8) according to me that is. 8)

The modern Warfare series is awesome but I also really enjoy black ops alot it was fun

Shooter99
02-02-2011, 04:02 AM
It seems that I have forgotten to mention Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Well, it's probably between COD 2 and COD. I am going to make a thread about the things that piss me off the most about Black Ops.

Raoul
02-02-2011, 04:09 AM
It seems that I have forgotten to mention Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Well, it's probably between COD 2 and COD. I am going to make a thread about the things that piss me off the most about Black Ops.

Lol shame that game is nice and fun to play lol. What things made you tweatch on the game.

Shooter99
02-02-2011, 08:32 AM
I just don't find it fun to play in a brain-washed psycho's memories. Have you checked Mason's e-mail btw? - The guy is a lunatic. They also ruined the Zombies for me. Nazi Zombies were fun, but the Black Ops Zombies were just an overkill. Most of the guns you buy are almost out of ammo and they're not too effective. The Revive was a good thing, but going downstairs, removing thousands of obstacles and fighting different types of zombies just to get to the Random Box (for which you'll have no points left anyway) is too much. Also, at the end of the game there is a hint which suggests that Mason killed JFK, but he didn't. - At the level known as Revelations, in the voices Mason keeps hearing in his head, you'll hear a voice saying: 'Oswald, compromised.' - so there was no point to put Mason next to JFK the day of the assasination because Ostald did it after all.
And the fact that pisses me off the most is the way the story is a poor copy of Modern Warfare 2. The guys at Treyarch saw that Soap and Price were in MW2, so decided to put a few characters from the original as well - Reznov and Dimitri. And after seeing that a beloved character (Roach) dies in MW2 because his general betrayed him, they decided to kill Dimitri Petrenko the same way - An Officer betrays him and Reznov and he gets killed by the Nova 6. Dimitri Petrenko was one of my favourite Call of Duty characters so I don't like the fact that he died. Black Ops is not a bad game but it's not worthy of its name. It's a poor copy of Modern Warfare 2 and a bad attempt to improve gaming.
ps: If you play the campaign on 'veteran', there is a big possibility that you'll have to restart the level because YOU ALWAYS GET KILLED IN CUTSCENES.
pps: Don't get me wrong. I like the gameplay and I like the fact that BO is one of the few games in which the US is not getting nuked and the US Army does not lose a war in which it gets destroyed. But they were influenced by MW2 and lost their sense of uniqueness and therefore I don't like it the way I like the other Call of Duty games.

Jayhmmz
02-02-2011, 08:46 AM
I can't speak for Call of Duty 3, as I was primarily a PC gamer back then, and I was pissed off that Treyarch neglected the PC gamers - but I would say all of the major Call of Duty games have a great campaign.

Shooter99
02-03-2011, 09:38 AM
I can't speak for Call of Duty 3, as I was primarily a PC gamer back then, and I was pissed off that Treyarch neglected the PC gamers - but I would say all of the major Call of Duty games have a great campaign.

I haven't played Call of Duty 3 either - and yes, I'd like to play it. I hate the way Treyarch just ignored the PC gamers giving them the subtile message of: "Go F yourselves for another year!" >:(

Jaykub
02-03-2011, 01:03 PM
My top 5..
1. Blackops
2. Original COD
3. World at War
4. MW2
5. MW1

NickLane
02-03-2011, 04:40 PM
im going to have to say that i like the campaign of waw or cod five but the graphics of black ops are the best

Shooter99
02-04-2011, 09:55 AM
im going to have to say that i like the campaign of waw or cod five but the graphics of black ops are the best

I can't agree with your graphics choice here mate. Modern Warfare 2 has the best graphics. It has better textures, the characters look better and there are no fake effects like the ones in Black Ops - in which you shoot a guy with a 357 magnum and his arm gets blown away (even if you were aiming for the head) - Infinity Ward is superior to Treyarch in almost every single way. Now this might be just me, hating Black Ops for the bad storyline and how much NOT original it is, but I like MW2's graphics better.

Jayhmmz
02-04-2011, 09:58 AM

I disagree.
The graphics are a poor show by Call of Duty standards. There are texture malfunctions everywhere, lazy, lazy masking of objects. The scenery in the background is glitchy and looks like it's been made by a two-year old. I was severely disappointed in the visuals, I really was, It didn't challenge my PC whatsoever and my system actually felt insulted... (because I often have heart to hearts with my system... ahem)

Ilyich Valken
02-04-2011, 10:33 AM
I can't agree with your graphics choice here mate. Modern Warfare 2 has the best graphics. It has better textures, the characters look better and there are no fake effects like the ones in Black Ops - in which you shoot a guy with a 357 magnum and his arm gets blown away (even if you were aiming for the head) - Infinity Ward is superior to Treyarch in almost every single way. Now this might be just me, hating Black Ops for the bad storyline and how much NOT original it is, but I like MW2's graphics better.

I sort of agree here, but there's one thing Infinity Ward was never good at: PR. Treyarch listens to their fans, quickly fixes any bugs that may pop up (quickly is subjective, everything has to be tested extensively before any updates go out) and are overall good to their consumers. They lack other things, however.

Shooter99
02-05-2011, 07:20 AM
I sort of agree here, but there's one thing Infinity Ward was never good at: PR. Treyarch listens to their fans, quickly fixes any bugs that may pop up (quickly is subjective, everything has to be tested extensively before any updates go out) and are overall good to their consumers. They lack other things, however.

When comparing Modern Warfare 1 (COD 4) to World at War (COD 5) WaW is better than MW. It has has better graphics, better effects, better gameplay and a better story than MW. So Treyarch can be better than Inifnity Ward as long as they don't try to copy them and they should really stop ignoring PC gamers so much. Treyatch tried to make their own version of MW2 via BO.
The fact that they are good to their consumers is true and they shouldn't stop. But overall Infinity Ward is way better than Treyarch.

Hearmeman
02-06-2011, 05:37 AM
world at war and black ops

Shooter99
02-17-2011, 02:54 PM
Black Ops would've been the best one if it had more levels like the one at Khe Sahn and Hue City and if it wasn't a direct replica of MW2.

paecmaker
02-17-2011, 03:08 PM
I havnt played black ops, mw2,world at war. So of the games i have played I think that MW has the best storyline and I love the russian campaign in the first. I liked cod 3 when it came but now I think that the scripted tanks are just annoying.

Raoul
02-18-2011, 03:26 AM
I havnt played black ops, mw2,world at war. So of the games i have played I think that MW has the best storyline and I love the russian campaign in the first. I liked cod 3 when it came but now I think that the scripted tanks are just annoying.

You should really play black ops, mw2,world at war those 3 are erally worth playing I love playing those three and also MW 1 that is also really awesome and I love laning MW 1 it's just awesome:cheesy:

Shooter99
02-18-2011, 10:32 AM
Not playing WaW, MW2 and BO is a sin. Buy them, or if you don't have the money - download them. You should play these three games at all costs. They're really awesome. And btw, didn't the Soviet officers in the original COD make you want to shoot them for their ignorance towards the soldiers? >:)

Jayhmmz
02-18-2011, 10:37 AM
Buy them, or if you don't have the money -download them.

Naughty, naughty :P
Piracy is not something we promote here on GF.

paecmaker
02-18-2011, 11:00 AM

Even if I wanted to download the games would it be impossible. My internet is to slow. I can just watch a 2min movie on youtbe before the loading times get to long.

Shooter99
02-18-2011, 12:25 PM

I wasn't serious about it. I just told him to get the games ASAP by any means necessary. And I'll edit the post if mentioning piracy on this forum insults you: Rob a bank and use the money to buy these games :p:p:cheesy:

Jayhmmz
02-18-2011, 12:49 PM
I wasn't serious about it. I just told him to get the games ASAP by any means necessary. And I'll edit the post if mentioning piracy on this forum insults you: Rob a bank and use the money to buy these games :p:p:cheesy:

It doesn't insult me :P
It's just generally frowned upon to promote such ideas. Just giving you a heads up, tis all.

paecmaker
02-18-2011, 04:31 PM

I dont think I need to take that kind of measures to buy some games. The biggest problem is my Uber militant antigaming mum.

Shooter99
02-19-2011, 11:48 AM
I dont think I need to take that kind of measures to buy some games. The biggest problem is my Uber militant antigaming mum.

Oh that sounds bad. What's with all these antigaming people anyway? Why don't they accept it as a new way of having fun and stop discriminating us gamers?!>:( And the problem is that old people are not the only ones who hate gamers. >:(

btw thanks for the heads up.