PDA

View Full Version : Portal 2 Bot Tease

Flab-Ender
02-04-2011, 11:41 PM
Hmmmm, slightly confused, but looks intense. Interesting to. Anyone planning on getting it. I can't wait for it.

Portal 2 (http://www.thinkwithportals.com/)

By the way, I was just watching the video. Just the first thing you see.

Charlotte
02-05-2011, 03:30 AM
Looking for the release to test it out but not looking to have it.
Cause I have try Portal 1 and is suck. Just my opinion. =P

Flab-Ender
02-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Looking for the release to test it out but not looking to have it.
Cause I have try Portal 1 and is suck. Just my opinion. =P

You thought Portal 1 sucked?? Why? I thought it was amazing. yes a little short, but all around it was fun and the story was great.

Diligence109
02-05-2011, 01:07 PM
This game is gonna be awesome. Looks like they're really going forward with taking the puzzle mechanics of the first portal and expanding them to make something REALLY confusing. Co-op puzzles will be awesome - I'm playing through this with one or many of my roommates without a doubt!

As far as sequels go, everything about this one looks like their doing it right. Thank god - Portal deserves the time and care!

Flab-Ender
02-05-2011, 01:09 PM
This game is gonna be awesome. Looks like they're really going forward with taking the puzzle mechanics of the first portal and expanding them to make something REALLY confusing. Co-op puzzles will be awesome - I'm playing through this with one or many of my roommates without a doubt!

As far as sequels go, everything about this one looks like their doing it right. Thank god - Portal deserves the time and care!

It really does. I'm pretty sure that the first one was just sorta thrown into the Orange Box. It wasn't really supposed to be all that big. But i'm really excited for this. I think Portal has lots of potential in years to come.

Raoul
02-08-2011, 05:20 AM
This game looks really awesome I just now saw the review and was reading and so for I like the sound of it. I must make sure that I get me this game:cheesy::cheesy:I can't miss this game at all