PDA

View Full Version : Website Ideas???

Joshuah
09-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Can someone help me with ideas for my new site, I want a site like GFX Pros and Rate my Sig, Legend Gamers wasn't so popular, please help me!! :-P

LiNuX
09-05-2007, 12:05 PM
thread moved to computer help since its more about helping - websites & advertising board is strictly for advertising and discussion on that subject or website :)

and about website ideas - no one else can tell u what to do trust me, cuz none of us know what you are good at, what you like - my suggestion and advice is to make a site about anything you enjoy doing or like talking about and carry on from there

it seems you want a forum - a forum takes a lot of hard work to manage and promote - trust me on that lol, i know first hand for over a year now. Try out with something static like joomla and post your work and etc.. then let life carry on with evolution :D

Joshuah
09-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Got a site now =D Just need help putting the smf stuff on :mask:

LiNuX
09-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Got a site now =D Just need help putting the smf stuff on :mask:

lol ur back to the forum software :laugh: didnt u learn from legend gamers? lol, well anyway good luck man!

Joshuah
09-06-2007, 10:59 AM
souljaa put it on for me :) And I don't think she will put it on again :(

souljaa
09-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Lol, it's not that, I'm happy to help, I've just been so busy lately.
And like Linux said, and trust me on this one too, it's really hard to manage a forum, I was thinking about creating another one, but I took Linux's advice and I'll wait till my first one goes big, and I'm happy I took his advice. But hey, go ahead :).
Good luck.

LiNuX
09-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Lol, it's not that, I'm happy to help, I've just been so busy lately.
And like Linux said, and trust me on this one too, it's really hard to manage a forum, I was thinking about creating another one, but I took Linux's advice and I'll wait till my first one goes big, and I'm happy I took his advice. But hey, go ahead :).
Good luck.

yay im looked up to by someone lol :-) but yea just listen to me - dont start with a forum as your first site you want to launch professionally or privately - start out with static and then carry on from there - thats really what i did