PDA

View Full Version : Help, Im Stuck!!!

HungrySadMoose
02-25-2011, 10:47 AM
I Just registered and i wanted to edit my details so i clicked on the link "Edit Details and i got this message

HungrySadMoose, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Any help?

Muffincat
02-25-2011, 11:08 AM
Check out the Rules (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=16470) for this information - you cannot edit your information or have an avatar/signature until you have been a member for 24 hours and have made at least 10 posts.

Welcome to the forum :) I like your name.

Th3-devils-princess
02-25-2011, 02:25 PM
hi welcome to our friendly forum hope you enjoy yourself and stay :)
what sort of games do you play???

as miss muffin said read the rules :D

have fun fellow gamer :p

HungrySadMoose
02-25-2011, 03:30 PM
Thanks guys, next time i have a problem ill have a bit more of a look round instead of straight away asking for help. I tend to play RPG games the most.

Muffincat
02-25-2011, 03:37 PM
No worries :3 I am also a fan of RPGs! What do you find yourself playing the most lately? I hope you're enjoying yourself here.

Come join us in the IRC sometime :D

Th3-devils-princess
02-26-2011, 05:22 AM
im an RPG fan to hehe what's your fav??
:D

Flab-Ender
02-26-2011, 10:21 AM
welcome! I do indeed love your name. But have fun and read the rules please.