02-28-2011, 09:23 AM
A hilarious call of duty parody

: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE_msAKWdOs

HamadaLFC8
02-28-2011, 10:08 AM
hahahahhaha I love this xD

Ilyich Valken
02-28-2011, 10:10 AM
I played it, it's pretty freakin' funny.

DirtyDMan
02-28-2011, 03:36 PM
hahaha that was good....

LemonRising
02-28-2011, 05:40 PM
I found it thoroughly enjoyable <:

paecmaker
03-01-2011, 10:40 AM
I want that rifle in real life.

Shooter99
03-13-2011, 01:02 PM
It was funny, but it was only made in order to make COD look bad and make Bulletstorm the savior of the FPS genre. I love parodies, so I downloaded Duty Calls. It was too short and it wasn't as funny as I expected it to be.

UpSide-DoWn-MonK
03-13-2011, 01:13 PM
Oh I Watched This Its Crap

Jayhmmz
03-13-2011, 02:46 PM
Ha! That was immense. It pretty much demonstrated what I think of the Call of Duty franchise now, it is becoming very run-and-gun boring.

MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER PERSON!!

Shooter99
03-14-2011, 09:36 AM
It was funny, but it wasn't a proper parody of the Modern Warfare franchise. It wasn't too bad, but it wasn't what I was expecting.

Jayhmmz
03-14-2011, 10:12 AM
It was funny, but it wasn't a proper parody of the Modern Warfare franchise.

Well obviously :P Ha ha.

paecmaker
03-14-2011, 12:19 PM
It was funny, but it wasn't a proper parody of the Modern Warfare franchise. It wasn't too bad, but it wasn't what I was expecting.

Well I can see cod 4 in there( just think of the slow mo part)

Jayhmmz
03-14-2011, 12:22 PM
I just played the actual game :D
So funny! It was only a 700MB download.

LemonRising
03-14-2011, 01:14 PM
I think I'll download it at some point. Just to give me a good laugh here and there. <:

Shooter99
03-14-2011, 05:29 PM
It isn't worth it. Just watch the video. I think that parody games should have a genre of their own. Duty Calls is not that funny and it's too short to be a parody game. It's nothing but a commercial for Bulletstorm and an insult to IW. They failed to make the MW series look bad - well, they tried.
Maybe I should make a REAL Call of Duty parody some day (and yes, I have the knowledge and skill to do it).

itdiestoday187
03-14-2011, 05:43 PM
ohhh bloody screen SO REAL HAHAHA lmao, well this is absolutely why I don't like the new call of duty games i stoped at cod4, they should not release 1 game a year, they should wait at least 2 years to release a new game with something new in it, other than a rcxd...too many 11 years old think they are baller cause they kill 11 persons and they died 20 times

Jayhmmz
03-14-2011, 05:43 PM
It isn't worth it. Just watch the video. I think that parody games should have a genre of their own. Duty Calls is not that funny and it's too short to be a parody game. It's nothing but a commercial for Bulletstorm and an insult to IW. They failed to make the MW series look bad - well, they tried.
Maybe I should make a REAL Call of Duty parody some day (and yes, I have the knowledge and skill to do it).

Sounds like this video hit a nerve and has caused some personal unrest.. If Infinity Ward and Treyarch stopped making fail Call of Duty games then there would be nothing to make a parody out of, it's their own faults. I use the term "fail" loosely, as they financially aren't fails, because people pre-order the games to give Activision the profit, but then the gamers are all like "Ok.. so after a couple of weeks, this is pretty.. average."

I'm a hardcore Call of Duty fan, and I mean I've been playing Call of Duty since their first game on the PC (which was one of the best ones in my opinion), that's when I was 14/15 years old.. I'm 22 years old this year. There are too many Call of Duty console fans who don't understand where the franchise started, and how amazing the games used to be. I have played every single game, thoroughly, apart from the stupid, early PS2 releases. I relate to the Bulletstorm parody because I understand what they're getting at, because I have the maximum amount of years experience that's possible, playing the Call of Duty franchise, and the games now are just BORINNNNG.

As each year goes by, it's becoming more and more boring. They're not really adding anything ground-breaking to the new titles, and it's a pathetic effort on the developers' part; in effect they're just copy and pasting their games from the previous years, and giving it a slight edit. The last immense Call of Duty game was Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. It reinvented the wheel for FPS games, it was redefining the genre with style (and you could still actually have clan matches, and clanbase wars with ease, until they ****ed that up with their latest releases too. MW2 matchmaking for the PC, instead of dedicated servers? GET A GRIP IW)

Now, Activision just churn out a title, year after year, just to make a profit; they have lost sight on what the gamer wants. There was a time when Call of Duty was for the people, and not the money.
There's no distinct effort in the games any more, which is why I have lost masses of respect for the aforementioned developers.

itdiestoday187
03-14-2011, 06:29 PM
I totaly agree with you Jay, I played every single call of duty since the first one and the 2 first were the better, and the last one to be ''good'' was Cod4 and WOW, I still play it and I still have fun there. now it's all about cash and beeing more accessible for anyone, they forget about the hardcore gamers among us. I don't have the fun playing black ops that I had when I dropped mohaa for cod1.

LemonRising
03-14-2011, 11:23 PM
I've watched the video and seen it played lol. It is funny.
I'm gonna assume that you arent the type of person thats able to make fun of themself either.

They poked a little fun, and I've played many a COD (suck at all of them) but at the same time its like.. yeah I feel like I've played this sort of thing before.. Which is exactly what Bulletstorm is using to catch peoples attention. There definitely isn't anything wrong with that.

Basically jaymmmzzz said everything lmfao

Shooter99
03-15-2011, 08:59 AM
Sounds like this video hit a nerve and has caused some personal unrest.. If Infinity Ward and Treyarch stopped making fail Call of Duty games then there would be nothing to make a parody out of, it's their own faults. I use the term "fail" loosely, as they financially aren't fails, because people pre-order the games to give Activision the profit, but then the gamers are all like "Ok.. so after a couple of weeks, this is pretty.. average."

I'm a hardcore Call of Duty fan, and I mean I've been playing Call of Duty since their first game on the PC (which was one of the best ones in my opinion), that's when I was 14/15 years old.. I'm 22 years old this year. There are too many Call of Duty console fans who don't understand where the franchise started, and how amazing the games used to be. I have played every single game, thoroughly, apart from the stupid, early PS2 releases. I relate to the Bulletstorm parody because I understand what they're getting at, because I have the maximum amount of years experience that's possible, playing the Call of Duty franchise, and the games now are just BORINNNNG.

As each year goes by, it's becoming more and more boring. They're not really adding anything ground-breaking to the new titles, and it's a pathetic effort on the developers' part; in effect they're just copy and pasting their games from the previous years, and giving it a slight edit. The last immense Call of Duty game was Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. It reinvented the wheel for FPS games, it was redefining the genre with style (and you could still actually have clan matches, and clanbase wars with ease, until they ****ed that up with their latest releases too. MW2 matchmaking for the PC, instead of dedicated servers? GET A GRIP IW)

Now, Activision just churn out a title, year after year, just to make a profit; they have lost sight on what the gamer wants. There was a time when Call of Duty was for the people, and not the money.
There's no distinct effort in the games any more, which is why I have lost masses of respect for the aforementioned developers.

I am a Call of Duty veteran myself and have played every PC release of the franchise. All COD campaigns are good, but the only ones I can play over and over again without getting bored are the first three (the original, UO and 2) and World at War. I am aware of the fact that many gamers, who are fans of COD themselves, haven't played the first three parts and probably think that the Call of Duty franchise started with MW. I am also aware that Call of Duty ain't what it used to be and the gameplay and storyline are no longer in the COD style. But none of the COD games are as boring as Duty Calls tries to make them (at least not the first few times you play through).
But none of us can blame IW or Treyarch for that. They make games that the majority of gamers want, so blame them. There were many real wars and battles which can turn into awesome games, but unfortunately, that's not what the majority of gamers wants.

Jayhmmz
03-15-2011, 09:02 AM
I am a Call of Duty veteran myself and have played every PC release of the franchise. All COD campaigns are good, but the only ones I can play over and over again without getting bored are the first three (the original, UO and 2) and World at War. I am aware of the fact that many gamers, who are fans of COD themselves, haven't played the first three parts and probably think that the Call of Duty franchise started with MW. I am also aware that Call of Duty ain't what it used to be and the gameplay and storyline are no longer in the COD style. But none of the COD games are as boring as Duty Calls tries to make them (at least not the first few times you play through).
But none of us can blame IW or Treyarch for that. They make games that the majority of gamers want, so blame them. There were many real wars and battles which can turn into awesome games, but unfortunately, that's not what the majority of gamers want.

Of course they're not as boring as Duty Calls make them out to be, it's a parody! Parodies exaggerate things, it's the whole meaning of a parody :P
It's like those cartoon drawings you can get done by the beach, when you go on holiday.. they will always exaggerate the features that stand out; with the Duty Calls parody, they exaggerate the features that stand out to be boring.

Shooter99
03-15-2011, 02:19 PM
Of course they're not as boring as Duty Calls make them out to be, it's a parody! Parodies exaggerate things, it's the whole meaning of a parody :P
It's like those cartoon drawings you can get done by the beach, when you go on holiday.. they will always exaggerate the features that stand out; with the Duty Calls parody, they exaggerate the features that stand out to be boring.

I know what a parody is :cheesy: And this game was not a good parody - it was more of an insult towards Infinity Ward.

Jayhmmz
03-15-2011, 02:28 PM
I know what a parody is :cheesy: And this game was not a good parody - it was more of an insult towards Infinity Ward.

Well I'll stand by what I said; If Infinity Ward and Treyarch continued to make ground-breaking games, instead of their brainless **** they've been shovelling out lately, then there wouldn't need to be a parody made. They bring it on themselves for being money grabbing bastards.

paecmaker
03-15-2011, 02:54 PM

Doesnt all parodies insulting someone.

Jayhmmz
03-15-2011, 02:59 PM
Doesnt all parodies insulting someone.

Pretty much, in a number of ways; it goes from mild insults to extreme insults.

Shooter99
03-16-2011, 08:17 AM
Pretty much, in a number of ways; it goes from mild insults to extreme insults.

They might be insulting, but an insult is not the goal - unlike Duty Calls, which was a direct insult to IW. And again, why does everyone blame the producers? They do what the gamers want (the majority of gamers, that is). Once people thought that WW2 is boring (even though it isn't), IW stopped making WW2 games. It's a matter of what the "new gamer generations want" and unfortunately, they want this.

Ilyich Valken
03-16-2011, 08:32 AM
They might be insulting, but an insult is not the goal - unlike Duty Calls, which was a direct insult to IW. And again, why does everyone blame the producers? They do what the gamers want (the majority of gamers, that is). Once people thought that WW2 is boring (even though it isn't), IW stopped making WW2 games. It's a matter of what the "new gamer generations want" and unfortunately, they want this.

Actually, that's... exactly what a parody is supposed to be.

–verb (used with object)
to imitate (a composition, author, etc.) for purposes of ridicule or satire.
to imitate poorly or feebly; travesty.

That said, the only reason Activision keeps pushing the Call of Duty games towards their graves is the lemming-like children and teenagers make their parents buy them every year while the older players get it to unwind after a day at work (however that may be.) That doesn't make it "What the gamers want." Activision doesn't give a **** what their consumer base wants, they just want money.

Jayhmmz
03-16-2011, 08:49 AM

It's not about the period they base the game on at all.. I loved CoD4, that wasn't WW2. I couldn't give a crap if they never made another WW2 again, I love WW2, but if the game is good, I could care less.

They don't do things for the "new generation" of gamers, that's balls. It just sounds like you have a personal love for IW and you're being biased.

Actually, that's... exactly what a parody is supposed to be.

That said, the only reason Activision keeps pushing the Call of Duty games towards their graves is the lemming-like children and teenagers make their parents buy them every year while the older players get it to unwind after a day at work (however that may be.) That doesn't make it "What the gamers want." Activision doesn't give a **** what their consumer base wants, they just want money.

+1

Shooter99
03-16-2011, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=Jayhmmz;265089]It's not about the period they base the game on at all.. I loved CoD4, that wasn't WW2. I couldn't give a crap if they never made another WW2 again, I love WW2, but if the game is good, I could care less.

They don't do things for the "new generation" of gamers, that's balls. It just sounds like you have a personal love for IW and you're being biased.

I wasn't talking about the period either. I just set it as an example that the producers make games according to what gamers want (again, the majority). People who think that Call of Duty started with COD 4 (and have never played any of the FPS classics) are the ones I refer to as "new generation of gamers".
And what is the thing that made you dislike MW2 and BO anyway? - Despite the crappy story of MW2.

Jayhmmz
03-16-2011, 10:20 AM
[QUOTE=Jayhmmz;265089]It's not about the period they base the game on at all.. I loved CoD4, that wasn't WW2. I couldn't give a crap if they never made another WW2 again, I love WW2, but if the game is good, I could care less.

I wasn't talking about the period either. I just set it as an example that the producers make games according to what gamers want (again, the majority). People who think that Call of Duty started with COD 4 (and have never played any of the FPS classics) are the ones I refer to as "new generation of gamers".
And what is the thing that made you dislike MW2 and BO anyway? - Despite the crappy story of MW2.

I thought both Campaigns were really good on MW2 and BO. The thing that makes me dislike the games on multi-player, is the fact that the perks and kill streaks are just ridiculous, and spoil the balance of the game, it's overkill. There are too many weapons to choose from, they have a **** load of pointless weapons you will never, ever use and there's generally too much ****e to choose from, which just makes things awkward.

The maps on both MW2 and Black Ops are ****, they're in no way as landmark as the older maps, especially from the earlier CoD games.. The stability of the game in general, upon release, is shocking. I don't agree with the fact that they keep making the games for a deadline and not for the gamers' satisfaction. They will throw out what they call the "finished" product, and sort the bugs and general complaints out about two months+ after release.. they're ridiculous and they have an abysmal lack of customer support.

Also one problem that really bugs me, is the fact that the graphics haven't really improved by a significant amount since CoD4, and that was back in 2007; I think that's ridiculous.. further proof that they're basically copy and pasting games to save effort, and just give the game new player model designs. I was really unimpressed with the graphics in Black Ops the most, the textures were lazy, poor and in some cases pixelated, it was an insult to my gaming system.

There are a lot more reasons that I don't like the games, but they're small ones, but they're still significant enough to add to the cause of annoyance.. I just cba stating them all. One I will say though, is that the helicopter support in Black Ops, both unmanned and manned, are just ****ing ridiculous and spoil the game.

Shooter99
03-16-2011, 01:36 PM
[QUOTE=Shooter99;265092]

I thought both Campaigns were really good on MW2 and BO. The thing that makes me dislike the games on multi-player, is the fact that the perks and kill streaks are just ridiculous, and spoil the balance of the game, it's overkill. There are too many weapons to choose from, they have a **** load of pointless weapons you will never, ever use and there's generally too much ****e to choose from, which just makes things awkward.

The maps on both MW2 and Black Ops are ****, they're in no way as landmark as the older maps, especially from the earlier CoD games.. The stability of the game in general, upon release, is shocking. I don't agree with the fact that they keep making the games for a deadline and not for the gamers' satisfaction. They will throw out what they call the "finished" product, and sort the bugs and general complaints out about two months+ after release.. they're ridiculous and they have an abysmal lack of customer support.

Also one problem that really bugs me, is the fact that the graphics haven't really improved by a significant amount since CoD4, and that was back in 2007; I think that's ridiculous.. further proof that they're basically copy and pasting games to save effort, and just give the game new player model designs. I was really unimpressed with the graphics in Black Ops the most, the textures were lazy, poor and in some cases pixelated, it was an insult to my gaming system.

There are a lot more reasons that I don't like the games, but they're small ones, but they're still significant enough to add to the cause of annoyance.. I just cba stating them all. One I will say though, is that the helicopter support in Black Ops, both unmanned and manned, are just ****ing ridiculous and spoil the game.

Apart from the graphics of Black Ops, how realistic do you expect them to be? COD has almost life-like graphics and you can't go more realistic than that (destructible terrain and better physics maybe). As for the multiplayer, you're right. It's a complete overkill and I don't even play it. I just stick to slaying zombies with friends, or doing the special ops online.

Jayhmmz
03-16-2011, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=Jayhmmz;265093]

Apart from the graphics of Black Ops, how realistic do you expect them to be? COD has almost life-like graphics and you can't go more realistic than that (destructible terrain and better physics maybe). As for the multiplayer, you're right. It's a complete overkill and I don't even play it. I just stick to slaying zombies with friends, or doing the special ops online.

I don't expect them to be realistic, because they're a disappointment. CoD2 and CoD4 was as realistic as the CoD franchise has been, in regards to levels of weapon accuracy and recoil. After that, it was all down hill, and it's becoming more and more like an arcade shooter, I hate it.

paecmaker
03-17-2011, 02:19 AM
I didnt know it would be such a big discution about the vid, I just showed it cause I thought it where funny. I love parodies and I think this suits in that describtion.

Jayhmmz
03-17-2011, 06:55 AM
I didnt know it would be such a big discution about the vid, I just showed it cause I thought it where funny. I love parodies and I think this suits in that describtion.

It does suit the description indeed, you did no wrong in posting it! It was funny, and I totally agree with the message of the video! :D

Shooter99
03-17-2011, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE=Shooter99;265106]

I don't expect them to be realistic, because they're a disappointment. CoD2 and CoD4 was as realistic as the CoD franchise has been, in regards to levels of weapon accuracy and recoil. After that, it was all down hill, and it's becoming more and more like an arcade shooter, I hate it.

Call of Duty 2 and 4 are the best multiplayer games in the Call of Duty franchise indeed, but I don't see what's wrong with the weapons in WaW, MW2 and BO. And what do you mean not realistic? The graphics are as good as they can get. The physics is terrible though.

Jayhmmz
03-17-2011, 10:12 AM
[QUOTE=Jayhmmz;265109]

Call of Duty 2 and 4 are the best multiplayer games in the Call of Duty franchise indeed, but I don't see what's wrong with the weapons in WaW, MW2 and BO. And what do you mean not realistic? The graphics are as good as they can get. The physics is terrible though.

By realistic, I mean the movements of the character and the reaction from the weapons, in regards to recoil. The graphics are respectable, they could be better, but it's not what I'm getting at when I talk about realism. WaW weapons were good actually, come to think of it, the recoil was realistic enough and the movements were ok. MW2 and Black Ops were just overkill and felt like an arcade game.

Shooter99
03-17-2011, 12:20 PM
[QUOTE=Shooter99;265198]

By realistic, I mean the movements of the character and the reaction from the weapons, in regards to recoil. The graphics are respectable, they could be better, but it's not what I'm getting at when I talk about realism. WaW weapons were good actually, come to think of it, the recoil was realistic enough and the movements were ok. MW2 and Black Ops were just overkill and felt like an arcade game.

You're right. I once killed a sniper with a 9mm pistol - from far range. All weapons are dead accurate and they're not as realistic as they should be in any way. And the physics are terrible and haven't improved at all (they were a bit better in BO, but nothing special).

Jayhmmz
03-17-2011, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=Jayhmmz;265200]

You're right. I once killed a sniper with a 9mm pistol - from far range. All weapons are dead accurate and they're not as realistic as they should be in any way. And the physics are terrible and haven't improved at all (they were a bit better in BO, but nothing special).

Indeed, which is why I think MW2 and BO is so dire and boring. They need to really step it up a gear for their next title, because Battlefield 3 is going to tea bag it off the genre map.

Shooter99
03-17-2011, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE=Shooter99;265210]

Indeed, which is why I think MW2 and BO is so dire and boring. They need to really step it up a gear for their next title, because Battlefield 3 is going to tea bag it off the genre map.

If the guys at Infinity Ward think that the Makarov Story, Soap and Price will be the ones to fool people into buying every new release they make, while they show no progress at all - Modern Warfare 3 (or 4) will be their last release.
Battlefield 3 - destructible terrain, awesome physics, new characters, new story, unique gameplay.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - same old terrain, soda cans that are immune to bullets, same old characters, same story (from Ghost's perspective), same gameplay (though I've heard that the multiplayer will have an MMO style - but I don't like MMOs).

If Battlefield 3 is not enough to do so, Duke Nukem Forever will take the final blow, and Bulletstorm and Homefront are there just in case. The Modern Warfare franchise is in grave danger and IW will have to work really hard to save it. It's a shame for the Call of Duty franchise to fail this way.

Exentenzed
03-17-2011, 02:29 PM
Say what you want, I've played them all "Except the 3rd and World at War"
I loved the parody. Laughed my ass off.

MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER PERSON
IMPORTANT PERSON OF SERGEANTS EXTREME! xD

paecmaker
03-18-2011, 02:31 AM
If you think cod games are realistic(Now im not talking graphics) Try operation flashpoint and compare.

Jayhmmz
03-18-2011, 06:21 AM
If the guys at Infinity Ward think that the Makarov Story, Soap and Price will be the ones to fool people into buying every new release they make, while they show no progress at all - Modern Warfare 3 (or 4) will be their last release.
Battlefield 3 - destructible terrain, awesome physics, new characters, new story, unique gameplay.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - same old terrain, soda cans that are immune to bullets, same old characters, same story (from Ghost's perspective), same gameplay (though I've heard that the multiplayer will have an MMO style - but I don't like MMOs).

If Battlefield 3 is not enough to do so, Duke Nukem Forever will take the final blow, and Bulletstorm and Homefront are there just in case. The Modern Warfare franchise is in grave danger and IW will have to work really hard to save it. It's a shame for the Call of Duty franchise to fail this way.

I totally agree. The guy and girls at EA DICE are making an effort to move the game forward, to keep up with the times.. IW and Treyarch are just copy and pasting their prior efforts, just so they can meet their deadlines. Considering how big the Call of Duty franchise is, and the lack of effort shown by the developers, they really are a disgrace to the gaming industry.

Shooter99
03-18-2011, 08:13 AM
I totally agree. The guy and girls at EA DICE are making an effort to move the game forward, to keep up with the times.. IW and Treyarch are just copy and pasting their prior efforts, just so they can meet their deadlines. Considering how big the Call of Duty franchise is, and the lack of effort shown by the developers, they really are a disgrace to the gaming industry.

Call of Duty is like the Roman Empire. It started great and it's going to end miserably. The Call of Duty franchise has influenced many other games and the gaming world is turning into a Call of Duty wannabe (not the good way). There are no major improvements in fps games nowadays, and 2010 wasn't much of a gaming year. I just hope that somehow they'll save the Call of Duty franchise, because it started of great and it shouldn't end this way.

Jayhmmz
03-18-2011, 08:27 AM
Call of Duty is like the Roman Empire. It started great and it's going to end miserably. The Call of Duty franchise has influenced many other games and the gaming world is turning into a Call of Duty wannabe (not the good way). There are no major improvements in fps games nowadays, and 2010 wasn't much of a gaming year. I just hope that somehow they'll save the Call of Duty franchise, because it started of great and it shouldn't end this way.

Indeed. The way it's going now, IW should have stopped at CoD4 and Treyarch should have stopped at WaW.

Shooter99
03-18-2011, 10:15 AM
Indeed. The way it's going now, IW should have stopped at CoD4 and Treyarch should have stopped at WaW.

They shouldn't have stopped at those games. They should have stopped releasing them year after year and started concentrating on improving the games and adding new things. Treyarch should have continued making games after historic wars - WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq etc... and Infinity Ward should have kept making modern warfare games, but with different characters.

Ilyich Valken
03-18-2011, 10:21 AM
They shouldn't have stopped at those games. They should have stopped releasing them year after year and started concentrating on improving the games and adding new things. Treyarch should have continued making games after historic wars - WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq etc... and Infinity Ward should have kept making modern warfare games, but with different characters.

Honestly, I think they should have stopped at those games, as they were the last semi good ones (CoD4 being really the last good one and the start of the downfall, and WaW continuing that.) Even with two year dev cycles for Treyarch, they still managed to basically just copy and paste everything IW did and tweak it slightly. They need to drop the franchise as it is and move onto a new one.

Shooter99
03-18-2011, 11:05 AM
Honestly, I think they should have stopped at those games, as they were the last semi good ones (CoD4 being really the last good one and the start of the downfall, and WaW continuing that.) Even with two year dev cycles for Treyarch, they still managed to basically just copy and paste everything IW did and tweak it slightly. They need to drop the franchise as it is and move onto a new one.

Maybe, but it would be pretty hard for a new title to make it right now. Call of Duty games are no more Call of Duty games. They stopped making them after World at War. After WaW, the games are actually "Call of Deadline". Either way, General Shepherd was right: "The more things change the more they stay the same". I didn't realize that he was talking about the franchise back then, but now I know - and Soap and Price killed him in order to save it :P
The only reason I'm buying these games nowadays, is for the snigleplayer and the zombies and/or special ops.

Jayhmmz
03-18-2011, 01:30 PM

I do agree with you somewhat, I definitely agree with the fact that they should have concentrated on different things..
However, we can't really say that now, the games have been released; because of this, they just should have stopped at the last good games they made, as they're digging a grave for themselves every year.

paecmaker
03-19-2011, 06:42 AM
You cant say that mw2 is a true cod game (did they even release the game with the name call of duty or was it only mw2)?

Jayhmmz
03-19-2011, 07:07 AM
You cant say that mw2 is a true cod game (did they even release the game with the name call of duty or was it only mw2)?

Yeah they released it with the title Call of Duty, same with Black Ops, too.

Shooter99
03-20-2011, 04:09 PM

As I said, their real name is "Call of Deadline" :D So many people bought MW2 because of MW and BO was voted for the best game of 2010 because there were no good games in 2010 (well, as far as I remember there weren't).