PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock halp!

rabbit_love
09-06-2007, 10:06 PM
okay hey Bioshock.
In Arcadia trying to find 7 bottles of distilled water for the Lazarus.
found 6 of them so far, but for some reason I'm stuck on the 7th!
right before you descend the stairs to get to the Wine Cellars, i follow the arrow to just where the phone is, and the arrow disappears, so I've found my destination?
LIES.
there is no water, the arrow simply disappears, and the phone does NOT work T_T
move around and the arrow continues to point to the same spot...

a glitch, am I missing something, stupid mistake?

helppp.... ; _ ;

lonewolfxix
09-07-2007, 09:28 AM
It would be better to consult a game guide before asking people here.. although alot of people are enthusiastic, not everyone can provide help :P May I recommend Gamers Hell (http://www.gamershell.com)?

LiNuX
09-07-2007, 12:48 PM
i recommend GameFAQs (http://www.gamefaqs.com) - there are a lot of tutorials and guides in there that can help you out - thats if you like reading lol - u can ask in their forum but i found them to be bad sometimes - they can jump u for asking most newbie questions lol, well with cs they do

XiMMiX
09-07-2007, 01:37 PM
Yep or just go on google and tipe game walkthru

LiNuX
09-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Yep or just go on google and tipe game walkthru

type game walkthrough would work better :-) there are hundreds of sites list tutorials and guides

XiMMiX
09-07-2007, 01:49 PM
yep but its booring uslly to cheat my lil bro cheats so i know how it goes lol....

LiNuX
09-07-2007, 01:51 PM
yep but its booring uslly to cheat my lil bro cheats so i know how it goes lol....

well i wasnt talking about cheating lol - cheating would include hacks, codes, glitches, or bugs in the game being exploited to get thru parts of the games - what i suggested was to read a game guide :-) i never found it fun cheating except for pokemon on my pc when i needed all the pokemon lol - only way to get all of them is with gameshark :D

lonewolfxix
09-07-2007, 01:58 PM
I find cheating to be pretty stupid even if i've 100%d a game, the only reason you can think of then is "for fun" but if you need to cheat to have fun.. isn't it time to get a new game?

Walkthrough's are silly too, if you can't find your own way through, keep trying.

Jasperking
09-08-2007, 07:54 PM
i myself try never to use walkthroughs unless i try to do summit for like a few hours or so until i am stumped... so i think the best way is to keep looking lol and in bioshock the maps are pretty small anyway.

diablo
09-10-2007, 10:32 AM
I find cheating to be pretty stupid even if i've 100%d a game, the only reason you can think of then is "for fun" but if you need to cheat to have fun.. isn't it time to get a new game?

Walkthrough's are silly too, if you can't find your own way through, keep trying.

i could be wrong lol, i didnt read all the posts in this thread but walkthroughs are necessary for when you need help and i did use it in my life but for games like grand theft auto and stuff for completed some missions and going thorugh some parts

Jasperking
09-10-2007, 04:25 PM
walkthroughs are really good to use if u want to find everything in a game maybe. But i would complete the game urself first.