Nice man! Well done, epic achievement!

Thanks man:cheesy:

LiNuX
03-02-2011, 07:11 PM
I really enjoy killing zombies...

we share the same passion.

Mordry
03-03-2011, 11:00 AM
Censored in Germany so the zombie mode is cut out of the german version.

Oh and who ask why dont to import one from britian:
Steam is blocking every "not german" Black Ops Key if he live in germany...great bull****.

paecmaker
03-06-2011, 11:54 AM
Censored in Germany so the zombie mode is cut out of the german version.

Oh and who ask why dont to import one from britian:
Steam is blocking every "not german" Black Ops Key if he live in germany...great bull****.

Must be boring to be a gamer in germany:(

Mordry
03-07-2011, 07:34 AM
Must be boring to be a gamer in germany:(

We are not bored...not at all, only angry because our politicians don't even know what bull**** they are talking about videogames.

In summer 2009 it gave an Uprising in a few cities (Berlin, Köln, Karlsruhe), because our politicians closed a very popular lan-party and tried to bann "brutal" Videogames (they gave World of Warcraft for an Example those idiots) in germany. Hundrets of gamers startet to demonstrate and we won, sort of because it changed nothing. The old rules came back, the politicians continued to talk stupid things about videogames, but our gouverment doesn't have a clue about that.

Maybe I can find that video on YouTube about the uprising in Karlsruhe again, if I find it, I will post it in here.

Btw. Good examples for censored games: Left 4 Dead 2, Half-Life 2 Episode two, Counter Strike Source, Call of Duty Black Ops

paecmaker
03-07-2011, 12:08 PM
We are not bored...not at all, only angry because our politicians don't even know what bull**** they are talking about videogames.

In summer 2009 it gave an Uprising in a few cities (Berlin, Köln, Karlsruhe), because our politicians closed a very popular lan-party and tried to bann "brutal" Videogames (they gave World of Warcraft for an Example those idiots) in germany. Hundrets of gamers startet to demonstrate and we won, sort of because it changed nothing. The old rules came back, the politicians continued to talk stupid things about videogames, but our gouverment doesn't have a clue about that.

Maybe I can find that video on YouTube about the uprising in Karlsruhe again, if I find it, I will post it in here.

Btw. Good examples for censored games: Left 4 Dead 2, Half-Life 2 Episode two, Counter Strike Source, Call of Duty Black Ops

I hate smartasses and selfacclaimed scientists that tries to stop violent games, and I alos hate the goverment that makes laws agianst for example violent games.

Here the goverment hasnt done anything against games other than the age ratings but still some stores dont sell certain game because they are to violent. Personally I think that movies are worser and sometimes even more violent then most games but no one is talking about that, its just the games.

russell10000
04-23-2011, 04:08 PM
I really enjoy killing zombies...[/QUOTE]

we have the same thrilles:D

Dude... thats epic, right when i saw how high u got i was going to say u glitched it just like how u can glitch getting on the table in five, but i believe u!
nice achievment!
keep it up!
DirtyDMan do u have a xboxlive acount and if u do send russell10000 a friend request!
i love to play zombie black ops with u!
My highest was level 23 with 4 players we were going to go to high rounds like u but the host had to end the game because of his "bedtime".
it sucked he could've left the game on and leave and come back when we finished/died, but sadly he ended it.
we all upgrade our guns, had all the perks,had all the extra weponds[bowie knife,claymore,ect.]too.
But he left and our score/high scores were not saved.
I have found many utube videos that involve getting to round 90, but they did not do it without glitches

Well good job dirtydman803... good job!