PDA

View Full Version : Favourite *PC* Game

HungrySadMoose
03-04-2011, 11:33 AM
I Was just wondering, what is youre favourite PC game?

LiNuX
03-04-2011, 12:07 PM
zombiewise it's l4d2. Warwise...it's bfbc2. All time...probably tetris.

what's yours?

HungrySadMoose
03-04-2011, 12:21 PM
well i dont really have a favourite but some games i have really enjoyed are The Sims series and things like Dungeon lords

paecmaker
03-04-2011, 01:49 PM
I have to say bfbc and world in conflict.

jcmcdo12
03-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Dont play many computer games so Spore

Jayhmmz
03-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Battlefield 2 has to be my favourite PC game of all time... had so much fun with friends on there. I may as well mention the original Call of Duty and Battlefield 1942 and Vietnam, too :)

ROFLBRYCE
03-04-2011, 08:29 PM
World of Warcraft :D

paecmaker
03-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Battlefield 2 has to be my favourite PC game of all time... had so much fun with friends on there. I may as well mention the original Call of Duty and Battlefield 1942 and Vietnam, too :)

Oh man I forgot vietnam, the most epic game of battlefield(havnt played the new one though)

GypsyRose
03-05-2011, 03:16 AM
Of all time, Advance Wars :) or Harvest Moon

Jayhmmz
03-05-2011, 06:14 AM
Oh man I forgot vietnam, the most epic game of battlefield(havnt played the new one though)

The new Vietnam revamp was pretty damn good :)
The graphics are immense and it really captures the feeling of the environment, they did good! However, with it only being DLC for the Bad Company 2 game, it's a really Lite version of the original BF: Vietnam.

If you're thinking about getting it, or even if you're not, check out the review I made on my blog :)

Games Reviews And Random Banter, It's Full Of Win!: Bad Company 2: Vietnam Review (http://jayhmmz.blogspot.com/2010/12/bad-company-2-vietnam-review.html)

Shooter99
03-05-2011, 08:20 AM
I don't really have a favourite game, but if I have to choose, I'd say Wolfenstein 2009.

paecmaker
03-05-2011, 08:55 AM
The new Vietnam revamp was pretty damn good :)
The graphics are immense and it really captures the feeling of the environment, they did good! However, with it only being DLC for the Bad Company 2 game, it's a really Lite version of the original BF: Vietnam.

If you're thinking about getting it, or even if you're not, check out the review I made on my blog :)

Games Reviews And Random Banter, It's Full Of Win!: Bad Company 2: Vietnam Review (http://jayhmmz.blogspot.com/2010/12/bad-company-2-vietnam-review.html)

thx, will do.

I really loved the radio in the first one, does vietnam(2) have it to?

Jayhmmz
03-05-2011, 09:06 AM
thx, will do.

I really loved the radio in the first one, does vietnam(2) have it to?

Yep, the new Vietnam has it as well. However, you cannot control the stations, it's automatic.

Raoul
03-09-2011, 02:24 AM
Left for dead 2 for taking out my stress on the zombies, startcraft 2 for strategy, Fable 3 for RPG and for war Call of duty Modern Warfare 1 laning with my friends:cheesy: that's on my head at the momment

Yasdnil
03-09-2011, 06:03 AM
Hardly ever play on the PC, but I guess my favourite would be Tomb Raider 2, as it's about the only one I have for PC!

BobTD
03-09-2011, 01:07 PM
at this point in time I think I have over 200 pc games... this is really hard.

But Im going to go with Mechwarrior 4.

Flab-Ender
03-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Spore ftw!!! Pretty intense with an extremely high replay value and so many different ways to play. It sorta reminds me of the Sims in a way. Hmmmm, should I review Spore?

Exentenzed
03-19-2011, 11:48 AM
After getting my new PC and trying this out, i would definitely say: Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead.
I have a soft spot for War sims. :)

paecmaker
03-20-2011, 09:59 AM
After getting my new PC and trying this out, i would definitely say: Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead.
I have a soft spot for War sims. :)

Say that you love an Arma game is a real way to get many comments(bad and good) I love Arma2 to, its awsome if you play it right.
Oh **** now Im gonna get lots of comments "häll vete"

Exentenzed
03-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Say that you love an Arma game is a real way to get many comments(bad and good) I love Arma2 to, its awsome if you play it right.
Oh **** now Im gonna get lots of comments "häll vete"

They can comment as much as they want, The reason i like Arma is because it technically is the sequel to operation flashpoint and the editor that was missing in OFP2 is in ARMA series instead. No comments will change that. :P

Shooter99
03-20-2011, 03:57 PM
They can comment as much as they want, The reason i like Arma is because it technically is the sequel to operation flashpoint and the editor that was missing in OFP2 is in ARMA series instead. No comments will change that. :P

What made you love that game so much anyway? Was it the voice acting or the graphics? Or was it the AI? Or maybe the action packed 1 h drive in the desert? Seriously, that game sucks. I am shouldn't have bought that game. And despite all the technical flaws it has, that game is boooooooooooring. I can't believe it's so famous. >:(

paecmaker
03-21-2011, 07:46 AM
What made you love that game so much anyway? Was it the voice acting or the graphics? Or was it the AI? Or maybe the action packed 1 h drive in the desert? Seriously, that game sucks. I am shouldn't have bought that game. And despite all the technical flaws it has, that game is boooooooooooring. I can't believe it's so famous. >:(

The editor and the more (realitivly) realistic gameplay are a couple of the things.

Exentenzed
03-21-2011, 12:51 PM

I can understand fully why some people dislike the game.
But from the start it was Operation flashpoint 1 that made the series famous.
(Arma is more of a sequel to Operation flashpoint 1 Cold war Crisis then what OFP2 Dragon rising where) Because of a simple thing.
Its the incredibly famous Mission editor, It contains all of the units from the game, has an "easy" to use coding system that enables you to decide everything from a units loadout to general behaviour on the battlefield.

With this you can basicly generate endlessly different battle scenarios.
With the use of notepad you can create complex scripts during these battles, and with some extra programs you can create awesome mission briefings and record your own/friend voice for use in the missions you create, and even model and code your own units into the game.

Because of ALL these possibilities, the game has attracted a big fanbase and multiple communities have been set up to help new/other players get a hang of the coding in the game, provide a place for easy access to addons, mods and forums.
It can arguably be said that the core of the game is the Mission Editor.

Hell, since the servers are hosted by the players they can use a usermade mission to play trough on multiplayer. :)

If you decide to you can even create a 5h long action packed mission complete with scripted events if you so choose, mission briefings, and cinematic events. :)
One particular code i recently learned was how to call in CAS (Close Air Support) triggered by my radio. You even choose what units should be providing the support. And even without coding you can still have basic fun with it "50 A-10's VS 50 SU-25's at Night is spectacular, Especially when you line them all up on opposing sides of a big valley and they clash over the middle of it.)

All the missions provided in the singleplayer can be more or less recreated in the editor, and i use them more as inspiration for my own missions than anything else. OFP 1 had a proper singleplayer though :)

Shooter99
03-22-2011, 03:05 PM
(Arma is more of a sequel to Operation flashpoint 1 Cold war Crisis then what OFP2 Dragon rising where) Because of a simple thing.
Its the incredibly famous Mission editor, It contains all of the units from the game, has an "easy" to use coding system that enables you to decide everything from a units loadout to general behaviour on the battlefield.

With the use of notepad you can create complex scripts during these battles, and with some extra programs you can create awesome mission briefings and record your own/friend voice for use in the missions you create, and even model and code your own units into the game.

Because of ALL these possibilities, the game has attracted a big fanbase and multiple communities have been set up to help new/other players get a hang of the coding in the game, provide a place for easy access to addons, mods and forums.

Hell, since the servers are hosted by the players they can use a usermade mission to play trough on multiplayer. :)

If you decide to you can even create a 5h long action packed mission complete with scripted events if you so choose, mission briefings, and cinematic events. :)
One particular code i recently learned was how to call in CAS (Close Air Support) triggered by my radio. You even choose what units should be providing the support. And even without coding you can still have basic fun with it "50 A-10's VS 50 SU-25's at Night is spectacular, Especially when you line them all up on opposing sides of a big valley and they clash over the middle of it.)

All the missions provided in the singleplayer can be more or less recreated in the editor, and i use them more as inspiration for my own missions than anything else. OFP 1 had a proper singleplayer though :)

Once I saw how lame the campaign and scenarios are, I stopped playing this game without giving the editor a chance. It's quite fun, but still, I'd give the game only a 6/10. Killing doesn't feel realistic and the whole way of aiming takes the fun out of it. I always feel like the soldier I play as is on drugs, because of all the motion blur, delayed movement and the way you command your squad sucks.
If you want a good tactical first person shooter you should check out Brothers in Arms. If that game had a level editor I'd give it an 11/10, since it already has a 9.5/10 on my list. :cheesy:

Xactis
03-22-2011, 04:19 PM
Well at the moment its Minecraft

paecmaker
03-26-2011, 03:13 PM

Im in the middle of making a stealth mission now, even if an massive air battle always makes me smile(even if my pc starts to cry) :p

Just want to learn more about programming and camera control so I can do as epic movies like everyone else. :)

Exentenzed
03-26-2011, 06:36 PM
Once I saw how lame the campaign and scenarios are, I stopped playing this game without giving the editor a chance. It's quite fun, but still, I'd give the game only a 6/10. Killing doesn't feel realistic and the whole way of aiming takes the fun out of it. I always feel like the soldier I play as is on drugs, because of all the motion blur, delayed movement and the way you command your squad sucks.
If you want a good tactical first person shooter you should check out Brothers in Arms. If that game had a level editor I'd give it an 11/10, since it already has a 9.5/10 on my list.

Aye Brothers in Arms was great :) True, the squad commands in Arma can be a little tedious if you arent used to them, Thankfully i am :)
Dont realy get what you mean about delayed movement though :P Maby i've just gotten to comfortable with it allready :)
Oh and by the way, have you actually killed someone before? If not, then don't complain about it not feeling realistic. You wouldnt want it to be.

Im in the middle of making a stealth mission now, even if an massive air battle always makes me smile(even if my pc starts to cry)

Just want to learn more about programming and camera control so I can do as epic movies like everyone else.

Yea stealth missions are fun :) Havent realy been to bothered about the movie part yet though :) about the programming however, i can send you all the sites and wiki's i use when i need to learn something about the editor :) Send me a PM if interested. :)

thebrokegoth
04-09-2011, 09:53 PM
I love sims 3!Im getting two new add on packs!

Saph
04-09-2011, 09:56 PM
I have many, I cant just take 1 game and call it my all time favorite.

If I had to pick one, I already made a thread of your favorite game of all time, and in that I claimed Lemmings, which is true :)

But if you mean some more recent games cause you're looking to expand your game library? Lets see...

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Fallout 3
Age of Empires
Rome: Total War
Medieval 2: Total War
The Sims 3(with all expansions)
World of Warcraft
Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Those are just some of them, but they're all deffinately worth a try.

Akatosh
04-09-2011, 10:00 PM
Rome total war.....man I remember spending hours playing that, building an empire, crashing the computer, my mom getting pissed......memories.

Saph
04-09-2011, 11:18 PM
Spending hours playing it, or spending hours hearing your mom being pissed?

Akatosh
04-09-2011, 11:25 PM
Spending hours playing it, or spending hours hearing your mom being pissed?

Both actually. :)

Saph
04-10-2011, 02:11 AM
+1 for being pro like playing your games with mom *****ing in the background!

Adolescent badass style :D

Raoul
04-11-2011, 05:54 AM
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Fallout 3
Age of Empires
F.E.A.R Series
Gothic 3
Resident evil series

These are on my mind right now lol

GamingWeston
06-15-2011, 07:42 PM
My fav is Prototype! It's just so freakin awesome to be superhuman and fly among the skyscrapers and send mutants to hell with a single smack of my hammerfist :D For superhero and comic lovers this is a must play!

BobTD
06-15-2011, 11:05 PM
Prototype rocks pretty hard if you go into it without any expectations. I wonder why it go such bad reviews. That game was just plain childishly gleeful fun, topped with strawberry blood sauce and a cherry of carnage.

But in the same way that superhero comic fans love Prototype, I love giant robots. And how they threw in a million extra details to flesh out the mechwarrior series.

Jayhmmz
06-16-2011, 07:19 AM
Prototype rocks pretty hard if you go into it without any expectations. I wonder why it go such bad reviews. That game was just plain childishly gleeful fun, topped with strawberry blood sauce and a cherry of carnage.

I think it's because it looked as though it was going to be more of a solid game than it turned out to be. But as you said, I went into this game without any expectations and I really had fun with it; I got bored of it, but I had fun with it whilst it lasted.

Switchblade
06-17-2011, 04:24 PM
I would have to say red alert. My first real pc game I played. Kinda disappointed throut the franchise, the c&c/red alert series were amazing in the first ones. Gradually to the recent games they completely made a mess....don't even mention c&c 4, I may have to shout abuse. Any Lotr games also are in my favour.

Jayhmmz
06-18-2011, 06:48 AM
I would have to say red alert. My first real pc game I played. Kinda disappointed throut the franchise, the c&c/red alert series were amazing in the first ones. Gradually to the recent games they completely made a mess....don't even mention c&c 4, I may have to shout abuse. Any Lotr games also are in my favour.

What a fantastic game. It was pretty much one of the first PC games that I ever played, too, apart from the very first release from Westwood. If you meant Battle for Middle Earth by LotR then yes, what a game, and the second one.

Age of Empires is also a favourite of mine, especially Age of Empires III. But I think my favourite PC games, above everything else, will always remain as the very first Call of Duty, for campaign and multi-player purposes, and the early Battlefield games, for the same reason.

Switchblade
06-18-2011, 10:24 AM
[QUOTE=Jayhmmz;279444]What a fantastic game. It was pretty much one of the first PC games that I ever played, too, apart from the very first release from Westwood.

Omg.....you talking about Dune?!?!

Jayhmmz
06-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Omg.....you talking about Dune?!?!

Yep :D
I'm sure you can get it on free download now from somewhere...

Switchblade
06-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Wow i almost forgot about that one. I have actually a copy of Dune 2000 i must wrestle out.

Jayhmmz
06-18-2011, 11:19 AM
Goodness knows where all of my old discs are, I have lost so many. I came across the original Soldiers of Fortune yesterday though, memories of mindless gore came rolling back.

paecmaker
06-18-2011, 04:53 PM
I just got into a store that sold countless old pc games that I had almost forgotten. A paradise :cheesy: I bought operation flashpoint cold war crisis for almost free.

dannygm11
06-25-2011, 11:42 AM
CSS is amazing woohoo i love it

Psychotray
07-05-2011, 09:56 AM
Minecraft, Its original, fun, crafty, and awesome :) Im going to buy it soon.

Yoe
07-08-2011, 10:36 AM
My fav all time game is Freelancer, i so wish they made a second one. I still enjoy playing it even today

TigerBearPig
07-08-2011, 10:51 AM
League of Legends, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft

Psychotray
07-08-2011, 11:10 AM
I haven't heard of a Single game, you two just said, Hahaa :laugh1:

Jayhmmz
07-09-2011, 07:04 AM
I haven't heard of a Single game, you two just said, Hahaa :laugh1:

I'm not too sure about Freelancer either.

However, Team Fortress 2 is an FPS which is now free from Steam, and it is an amazingly fun game, with cartoon-style visuals that work :)

League of Legends is kinda like a different and unique spin on an RTS game, where you just control one champion unit, and you level him/her up in-game to get new items and powers to help you win. It's 3v3 or 5v5, and you have minions that auto-spawn as waves, and you can attack with them or without them, down multiple channels to try and get to the enemy's base and destroy it! But, there's one catch, there are two turrets defending each channel, and one turret defending the centre of the base, so it makes it a bit trickier, 'cause they hit hard! It's fun, you should try it as it's free to download and play!

I haven't got Minecraft myself, and I'm not too sure what you do exactly, as I just have a rough idea, so I will let someone else explain :)

Psychotray
07-18-2011, 07:24 PM
I'm not too sure about Freelancer either.

However, Team Fortress 2 is an FPS which is now free from Steam, and it is an amazingly fun game, with cartoon-style visuals that work :)

League of Legends is kinda like a different and unique spin on an RTS game, where you just control one champion unit, and you level him/her up in-game to get new items and powers to help you win. It's 3v3 or 5v5, and you have minions that auto-spawn as waves, and you can attack with them or without them, down multiple channels to try and get to the enemy's base and destroy it! But, there's one catch, there are two turrets defending each channel, and one turret defending the centre of the base, so it makes it a bit trickier, 'cause they hit hard! It's fun, you should try it as it's free to download and play!

I haven't got Minecraft myself, and I'm not too sure what you do exactly, as I just have a rough idea, so I will let someone else explain :)

Do you think that I should get League Of Legends?, I've heard its free

Kenoi
07-18-2011, 07:32 PM
it Used to be 'Counter Strike Source' but now its 'Half Life'

Jayhmmz
07-18-2011, 07:56 PM
Do you think that I should get League Of Legends?, I've heard its free

I do think you should get it, as it's an awesome game for a free game. No harm in trying.

Mordry
07-19-2011, 05:56 AM
I can't say that...

Science-Fiction: Freelancer, Star Wars Jedi Knight 2/Jedi Academy, Mass Effect 1/2
Role-play-game: Gothic 1/2, Vampires Dawn 1/2, Eternal Legends, The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion and the rest I already wrote in another Thread
Stealth-game: Thief 1, 2 and 3
Shooter: Half-Life 2+episodes, Duke Nukem Forever and Left 4 Dead
Action Adventure: Darksiders

Psychotray
07-20-2011, 06:00 AM
I do think you should get it, as it's an awesome game for a free game. No harm in trying.

Well then I'll get it tomorrow I guess :D
I hope its good, worth downloading at least :p

Dr.MAGO
07-21-2011, 07:27 AM
I would have to say at the moment its Counter Strike Source online, and Call Of Duty 4 and Black Ops. Starcraft 2 is also really fun but slowly getting over it.
PS: Where do you Download LOL from for free and still works online?

Muffincat
07-21-2011, 01:07 PM
PS: Where do you Download LOL from for free and still works online?

League of Legends is a free game, so... from their website :P

Ney'ite
07-21-2011, 02:15 PM
Well, I don't have only a favorite game...

1. Prince Of Persia - All of them. First game I played was T2T [on my cousin's PC xD]. I liked it a lot, though I didn't understand the storyline too well [but it seemed interesting]. After T2T, I played the others, so I could understand the plot. My favorite is PoP 2008 [even though most of people didn't like it]. I kinda disliked The Forgotten Sands , maybe 'cause I thought that "reviving" the series would destroy its "magic" xD [but, I was somehow glad that I could play a new PoP game].

2. Half Life - Again, all of them. I just love the dark, gloomy atmosphere, the plot, the character development... I love everything about it. The graphics seemed simply amazing to me. The soundtrack of the game was also pretty awesome, contributing at that dismal atmosphere.

3. Assassin's Creed - All. The plot is awesome and pretty original to me, and has great graphics. Can't wait to see what happens next.

4. Dragon Age - Both DA:O and DA II. I just love that you can make your own choices [even though it doesn't really influence that much the main events of the game].

5. Portal - All. The storyline seems pretty interesting to me and... I like GLaDOS xD

orangey989898
07-22-2011, 01:36 AM
Probably GTA IV because of the mods

Psychotray
07-22-2011, 01:48 AM
League Of Legends is 1GB to download, you got to be kidding me.
That's heaps -.-

paecmaker
07-22-2011, 02:21 AM
That's heaps -.-

plus many patches..........

Psychotray
07-22-2011, 02:28 AM
plus many patches..........

True, that's understandable, but still, I thought it would of been like 300MB or something smaller, But oh well.

Jayhmmz
07-22-2011, 07:27 AM
That's heaps -.-

You serious? 1GB is nothing these days, and I consider anything that's no more than 3GB to be a good size.

Welcome to the world of 2011 my friend :P

Psychotray
07-22-2011, 07:47 AM
You serious? 1GB is nothing these days, and I consider anything that's no more than 3GB to be a good size.

Welcome to the world of 2011 my friend :P

Yeah true, but I have a download limit, 50GB.
Which isn't a big deal, because the game was worth it, and 1GB is not much of a big deal compared to 50GB

egg-whites333
07-22-2011, 10:49 AM
comand and corters genaral or minecraft

paecmaker
07-22-2011, 03:25 PM
Yeah true, but I have a download limit, 50GB.
Which isn't a big deal, because the game was worth it, and 1GB is not much of a big deal compared to 50GB

50 GB :shocked: my download limit is 10 GB per month. I dont have to tell you its living hell

And Egw @ I also love generals, so what is you favourite nation?

Synge
07-22-2011, 03:50 PM
^ Damn, that sucks :/

But yeah, even with a 50 gig limit, 1 GB is nothing these days. The Ultimate Edition of Dragon Age is like 25 gigs :O

Psychotray
07-22-2011, 05:30 PM
I want to get unlimited internet, so then I can download EVERYTHING without there being a limit. God, that would be the most epic thing EVAAAAR.

Koudelka
07-26-2011, 04:14 PM
I actually don't play too many PC games, because I have a cheap laptop that I use for school so I don't want to slow it down with a bunch of games. However, I do play Sims 3 and Civilization 4 on it. That's all though. ... I like playing both about equally, so I don't have a favorite between them.

Psychotray
07-27-2011, 01:35 AM
Sims is so old, I haven't played it in ages ^^

wolfz18
07-27-2011, 10:15 AM
quake 4, i just like the weapons and all. The graphics are still ok.

XnewxskinX
07-27-2011, 01:50 PM
I don't play pc games but I own 1701 A.D (which I love) The Sims 3 which is also pretty good and Roller coaster tycoon 1-3 (I like the second one the best I think? I have only play RCT3 once and I think I need a mouse instead of a scroll pad.)...

Mizel
07-28-2011, 11:53 AM
Planescape: Torment! ^_^ Phantasmagoria was an awesome one as well....

Bertrum
08-08-2011, 09:54 PM
The Sims series is and always will be my favourite PC game I think :)

Slay
08-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Homefront I think.. hard question..

XXNexusXX141
08-09-2011, 09:29 AM
Simcity 4, Gotta Love the Sims fighting in Traffic Jams.

Bertrum
08-09-2011, 09:34 AM
Simcity 4, Gotta Love the Sims fighting in Traffic Jams.

I actually never played that, I will do one day though :)

XXNexusXX141
08-09-2011, 09:49 AM
I actually never played that, I will do one day though :)

Its a Fun Game, if you have Patience and Sense of Organizing.

paecmaker
08-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Its a Fun Game, if you have Patience and Sense of Organizing.

I agree, its very hard when you get many citizens.

Mizel
08-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Only Sims game Ive played since the original has ben SimCity Societies. It was fun.... for about 30 minutes haha I swear must have had the most emo group of Sims cause no matter what I did they were always unhappy! *sigh* They just dont realize how good they had it.... what I wouldn't give for a nice house surrounded by a bar, restaurants, a mini golf course, a roller coaster, a haunted house, a jetski rental place and a planetarium!! :P

Bertrum
08-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Another sims game I have never played, Sims 3. I played it on the xbox though, but not on the PC. I had almost all the expansions and stuff packs for Sims 2 as well, I guess I should jump on the Sims 3 band wagon :P

foof
08-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Diablo 2...Counterstrike...Minesweeper...Emulations...Eve ry game is foofle's favorite game.

jaseleung
08-10-2011, 04:01 AM
A lot...

like Killing floor, COD1,2, LoL etc.

paecmaker
08-10-2011, 10:43 AM
I am starting to like OPF CWC more and more. :)

tentuos727
08-15-2011, 12:29 PM
I like the mmorpg thing, altho im not very good ^^ but its a mixed feeling between perfect world international and minecraft.

Apex_Predator
08-16-2011, 08:40 AM
So , Nice Topic, Personnally My Favorites Games are: Call Of Duty Modern Warfare ll , And Crysis 2 Especially those two on Realistic mod , it's Awesome

raident30
09-05-2011, 06:20 AM
my favorites: crysis 2, dragonage 2, starcraft 2, league of legends

DrewBrady
11-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Gotta be l4d2. simply hard to beat. HOPING that answer will change with skyrim

Zelda
11-07-2011, 02:42 PM
The Flags of Doom. Kudos to anyone else who's ever heard of this game! xD

Sunsetforgotten
11-09-2011, 06:06 PM
I'd have to go with Deus Ex. Amazing story, great gameplay.

Noob4Life
11-18-2011, 11:02 AM
Hmmmm, favorite PC game huh? Well, I would HAVE to HAVE to say AOE (Age of Empires)...all of them btw. I am still wondering when they are going to come out with more!!

betodeth
12-30-2011, 01:07 AM
Diablo 2 , WoW, DOta.. etc :D

Halo3Ps3
12-31-2011, 08:33 PM
considering final fantasy 7 is the greatest game of all time, if you got a ps1 emulator and a ff7 rom it's techincally considered a PC game, other than that i'll go with Counter Strike

Psychotray
01-01-2012, 06:13 AM
Left 4 Dead 2. If that's not considered to be a PC game, then I'd say Penumbra at the moment.

Blaze
02-23-2012, 12:02 PM
My favorite PC game is Battlefield 3 and i never forgot the experience that i have taken from this game. Its really amazing.

CraeSC111
02-23-2012, 04:17 PM
This is a really hard one but I'd have to day homeworld. Just blew my mind when I first played and its still amazing

Exentenzed
02-24-2012, 06:22 PM
This is a really hard one but I'd have to day homeworld. Just blew my mind when I first played and its still amazing

it is actually, even today it's nothing out there that contain anything like the homeworld gameplay. :D

CraeSC111
02-28-2012, 04:46 PM
I can't find my disc unfortunately and I am still craving it a LOT

R!nG
02-28-2012, 10:35 PM
elder scrolls series.... actually quite rich gameplay in an rpg....

cronik
03-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Haven't really played much games on the pc, just some free fps every now and then. But I used to spend a shytload of hours playing Diablo 2, I can't wait to play d3.

Mizel
03-09-2012, 08:47 AM
Amen to that! I can't wait to play either.... a whole friggin twelve years of can't waiting to be precise :(

BobTD
03-09-2012, 07:33 PM
I remember I said Mechwarrior4. Im disappointed I seem to be one of the few who enjoyed that series. Because no one can relae with my selection I will expand my list to a top five:

1. Mechwarrior4 (its free now)
2. Diablo2
3. unreal Tournament GotYE
4. Starcraft
5. Myth series (ha, I was a bungie fan before you ever heard the word Halo)

on the topic of Diablo3, I have been playing the beta a little (really, I have, but I cant tell you who let me try it) and this game is great. But it does have a scary amount of expectation to live up to.

Gogkiller
03-11-2012, 10:18 AM
League of Legends, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft

Wohoo!!! add me in LoL "Gogkiller" what level are you? I am looking for a good teammate that is on around the same times of me.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

my favorites: crysis 2, dragonage 2, starcraft 2, league of legends

Mow much do you play LoL? I need a good teammate.

CraeSC111
03-11-2012, 10:46 PM
I've gotta add team fortress 2 to my list. Super fun but I either suck or half the people use aim bots

Trunks
03-12-2012, 03:23 PM
All time favorite would definitely be Call of Duty 1. I have over 2,000 hours on it on my xfire.

Paul Turner
04-13-2012, 08:18 AM
The original Crysis is my favorite PC game of all time!

Jessika
04-16-2012, 12:06 AM
Dragon Nest (nexon rpg)