PDA

View Full Version : Need help

XiMMiX
09-07-2007, 02:01 PM
Okey emm this might sound a litlle strange but i think you can get it.......

Okey I alwaysed wanna ask you this how do you do the words on your avatar... Like The King Does He hase Fable and it says The KIng how to do that?

LiNuX
09-07-2007, 02:18 PM
well first - they are not avatars they are signature images like the one i have below on this post :-) tell me if im wrong

those are just graphics made by you or someone else - you can request one from an open graphics request thread in the Graphics board of this forum. One should be made for you.

if you have a photo image editor just make some graphics with the text like that - then with image host u just use the image codes and put it in your sig

XiMMiX
09-08-2007, 06:15 AM
Okey il make an req... See ya there lol

XiMMiX
09-08-2007, 05:17 PM
Almost forgot If i wanna make my own how do I do it wich program i need and all that thnx in forward

LiNuX
09-08-2007, 05:32 PM
Almost forgot If i wanna make my own how do I do it wich program i need and all that thnx in forward

you need a graphics editer like photoshop or fireworks - they cost $xxx - you can also get gimp at gimp.org for free but its hard to manuveur and its annoying to me

XiMMiX
09-08-2007, 06:16 PM
yeah okey thnx anyway but i already found some cool userbars and fan bars...

LiNuX
09-08-2007, 06:29 PM
yeah okey thnx anyway but i already found some cool userbars and fan bars...

lol cool - u should see some Gamers Forum Userbars made by FattaT - check sticky in Graphics Board - feel free to add those too, it'll tell everybody where you fall.

edit: here is that thread - http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=1179 - enjoy it! :D use the correct one please

XiMMiX
09-09-2007, 04:35 AM
yeah tnx man ... Il use those