PDA

View Full Version : I dont think I will play Black ops again

Jokersvirus
03-05-2011, 11:59 PM
I was playng some black ops today and in the AAR I saw something very offensive. Some stupid clan by the name of "Sp3ctr4" think its funny i guess to make offensive playercard images. One was making fun of 9/11 and the other had a KKK image, someone at the cross getting burned alive. I was like what the hell, so in order to get some peace I Talked crap to them annoying them and they took the bait and came into my party and talked smacked, mainly how they wanted my address to come by and kill me.

This went on for 10 minutes but I feel better after annoying them.

GypsyRose
03-06-2011, 12:02 AM
**** man, thats mad crazy, i would be pretty scared,
:(
so why arent you never playing again?

Jaykub
03-06-2011, 12:11 AM
Your going to stop playing just because people are idiots? don't do that man.

Jokersvirus
03-06-2011, 12:13 AM
mainly because of that crap people being stupid offending people on such a high level. Ya i should have included that but its been annoying me all day. Just the amount of idiots ive seen on this game in... 12 hours? it pathetic in and of itself. There is a level of stupidity I accept on video games but once you cross the line from stupid to making fun of mass death situation you really have no right to play video games.

its not the idiots its that people are making fun of 911 i lost a friend in that so i take it personal, as do alot of people who didnt lose anyone. It just pisses me off my tone will most likely change but right now if i get online its only to piss people off and to play with my brother on zombies.

Jaykub
03-06-2011, 12:16 AM
mainly because of that crap people being stupid offending people on such a high level. Ya i should have included that but its been annoying me all day. Just the amount of idiots ive seen on this game in... 12 hours? it pathetic in and of itself. There is a level of stupidity I accept on video games but once you cross the line from stupid to making fun of mass death situation you really have no right to play video games.

its not the idiots its that people are making fun of 911 i lost a friend in that so i take it personal, as do alot of people who didnt lose anyone. It just pisses me off my tone will most likely change but right now if i get online its only to piss people off and to play with my brother on zombies.

I hate to tell you but your going to find people like that in every single place and game on earth.

GypsyRose
03-06-2011, 12:19 AM
they got another thing coming!
i agree its not even funny, did they get banned?

Jokersvirus
03-06-2011, 12:35 AM
They wont get banned

Ya, i will run into those people and if nothing is done its stupid. you think they would ban people like that because of that crap. Im offended to high hell and by doing nothing makes me not want to play it. people can talk crap about it i can mute them but how do you mute an image?

GypsyRose
03-06-2011, 12:56 AM
Cant you make a complaint? Like report them for something, or if i found out who they were, i would totally call their mothers and tell on them and their mothers would disown them.

okay im sending them telepathic bad vibes......

ill let you know how it goes
:)

Jokersvirus
03-06-2011, 01:01 AM
I did filed complaints against two of them, the two who came into my party talking crap to me.

There is a show called "Booster Busters" on youtube IM going to tell them about it and see if they want to take part in getting rid of this crap.

Thanks for sending them bad vibes :P

Looking at some more of that "clan" they are all racist, nothing but white power and some KKK emblems

GypsyRose
03-06-2011, 01:35 AM
Or you could take them to Judge Judy?

serious :) and you would win! and get to be on tv lol, and any evidence would be passed from you to judge judy by her cool assistant, whatever his name is lol
man wish that would happen.

they sound like fukken white trash cnuts that need their windows rocked and egged lol.

still sending bad vibes ;)

paecmaker
03-06-2011, 05:32 AM
I always get so angry when stuff like this is happening. Arent there rules in black ops that you cant harrass people.(both kkk and 9/11 is harrassing)

Ps Threaten them that you now where their mailboxes lives.

jcmcdo12
03-06-2011, 06:47 AM
********** fa**ots Im glad you annoyed them I would have freaking threatend their life and cussed the crap out of them if it was me. Fuc*ing as*holes.

Jayhmmz
03-06-2011, 11:02 AM
I don't play Black Ops on PC any more. Far too imbalanced and frustrating.
As a PC gamer, you could say I've turned to the dark-side, and enjoy playing Black Ops more on Xbox 360 now! Crazy. I just think it's more balanced and fair compared to PC, and the matchmaking is much more fluid than the dedicated server network on the PC.

Jokersvirus
03-06-2011, 07:38 PM
I am a hardcore console player but I do have some pc games I go to just for a mix up of playing different crap.

I think they should add a voteboot in games on xbox and ps3 if people are getting too annoying or what not, mute does not always fix the problem, IE teamkilling.

Jayhmmz
03-07-2011, 03:48 AM
Definitely mate! They used to have that in PC games too... but it isn't there any more. It's just down to the server admin on the dedicated servers, and they're not always on the server!

W1CKEDTW1STED
03-07-2011, 11:08 AM
People suck man. It happens. There will always be an immature crowd in the gaming world. Don't worry, karma will come back to bite them. :D

Jokersvirus
03-07-2011, 07:58 PM
I thought I would show you this. I E-mailed Lostinplace, boosterbuster on youtube, and within 24 hours this came up on his channel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc6WIRGY7Pg&feature=feedu

EpsilonX
03-07-2011, 08:37 PM
I was playin Halo 3 online, and my friend was over, and I went to get some food so he took over and was talking crap online about how everybody else sucked, and he wasn't doin too good himself, so i took over and had to verbally abuse and kill all the little kids online until they stfu. You can't get them banned, but I gave them negative rep. Glad they didn't give me negative rep though

W1CKEDTW1STED
03-07-2011, 09:37 PM
I thought I would show you this. I E-mailed Lostinplace, boosterbuster on youtube, and within 24 hours this came up on his channel:

Wow. Win. I hope people will humiliate(sp?) them now.

UberMicro44
03-08-2011, 03:38 AM
I used to be a PC gamer only but I started playing COD on XBox360 and then switched to PS3 when I found out the internet is free, considering I got my PS3 from a friend for £150, when you take the £40 for the XBL gold account I got the PS3 for only £110!

It's a shame there aren't dedicated rooms for the people who constantly get negative rep, they could just play against each other then!

Jokersvirus
03-08-2011, 04:14 AM
Wow. Win. I hope people will humiliate(sp?) them now.

The more people who see it they will open their eyes and might get to the developers, i forget how to spell their name, and they might look into it and come up with something. I know this isnt a major issue but allowing someone to get away with making fun of 911 is worse than hacking, cheating, boosting, etc.

russell10000
04-23-2011, 03:44 PM
report them!!!!
also why not play BO

Saph
04-23-2011, 04:32 PM
My suggestion to something like that is to simply say how sorry you feel for them for having parents who did such a piss poor job at raising them with appropriate values and understanding of right and wrong.

After that, regardless of their response, go and report them. Racism and extreme profanity and such are mostly permanent ban material.

Jokersvirus
04-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Meh my typical response when they are full of stupid like that is to state that they are poster child material for why abortions are still legal.

Echo
04-23-2011, 05:27 PM
I stopped playing Black Ops as soon as I realized it sucked....which was the first day I got it.

russell10000
04-23-2011, 05:59 PM
Just because of some rude players why stop playing black ops i say report those people and keep playing

Jokersvirus
04-23-2011, 06:27 PM
I didnt quit I got even by applying and wining the booster buster contest :)
So now I will expose those aholes and let the community of youtube seem them as they truly are

russell10000
04-23-2011, 09:58 PM
good for u:p:p:laugh1::laugh1::D:D

Saph
04-23-2011, 10:00 PM
Joker's going to war guys!!!

OWNT
05-09-2011, 01:54 PM
DOn't stop playing because of stupid people... I have witnessed many ugly arguments over COD, but if all the uh... jerks? are the only ones left playing it'll kill it for so many people! Here's what I do when I find myself in your situation...

1) Turn on my mic (if it wasn't already on)
2) Load up my peewee Herman app (lol)
3) Push the "lalalalalala" button till they shut up or go away.

With those steps you'll be a lot less frustrated and have a good laugh in the meantime :)

SiC TwiSteD
05-09-2011, 03:28 PM
I stopped playing Black Ops as soon as I realized it sucked....which was the first day I got it.

Hey! That's exactly what i did!!!

Delta
05-09-2011, 05:32 PM
I was playng some black ops today and in the AAR I saw something very offensive. Some stupid clan by the name of "Sp3ctr4" think its funny i guess to make offensive playercard images. One was making fun of 9/11 and the other had a KKK image, someone at the cross getting burned alive. I was like what the hell, so in order to get some peace I Talked crap to them annoying them and they took the bait and came into my party and talked smacked, mainly how they wanted my address to come by and kill me.

This went on for 10 minutes but I feel better after annoying them.

I hate those ppl i saw one where there were breasts in the front and a zombie sticking his arms out and speech bubble sayin "BOOBIES" i was thinking wtf dude thts retarded plus another one showed a grls ass how do ppl find these funny i put mine as ma fav perk on ZOMBIES (PhD Flopper)

PPL THINK OF ORIGINAL THINGS PLZ i know ma not original but at least its not offensive. My frends are in a clan (you hav to quick scope screw tht i hav enuff trouble snipin on Black OPS) and in their emblem they put F+P idk wat it stands for but still i feel ur hatred Joker

Kenoi
05-09-2011, 09:21 PM
this might be irrelevant (maybe)
I think I might get rid of my copy of black ops not because of that particular reason, I've seen people like that... but that's not it. I tried zombie mode, and re-did the veteran campaign in January & I got tired of it... I hardly touch the game since that time. =\

Fr0stByte
05-10-2011, 01:20 PM
i never even purchased the game (i pity those who did)...i played it at a friends house and then facepalmed his spending decision

Saph
05-10-2011, 02:02 PM
I actually tried Black Ops at my local Gamestop the other day. I remembered you guys had been complaining about it so decided to give it a more thorough try than before. Spent 15 minutes just playing and I now see why it sucks. I got through 11 of those 15 minutes without even firing a single shot.

paecmaker
05-10-2011, 02:15 PM
I actually tried Black Ops at my local Gamestop the other day. I remembered you guys had been complaining about it so decided to give it a more thorough try than before. Spent 15 minutes just playing and I now see why it sucks. I got through 11 of those 15 minutes without even firing a single shot.

hah, is that good, Ive managed to get past 3/4 of the campaign shooting only like 2 shots in call of duty 3.

Jayhmmz
05-10-2011, 02:17 PM
Call of Duty is an old and epic franchise in the FPS genre, which has unfortunately been milked to the point of no return... Unless, Activision's developing teams can salvage the wreckage of a money-hungry whore.

Look out CoD, Battlefield 3 is just around the corner...

Saph
05-10-2011, 02:32 PM
BF3 I'm afraid is gonna shove CoD off the map completely, atleast for a while.

Maybe thats what the devs need though, a time out of the spotlight to get back on their feet, cause to me, Black Ops looks like a game made by stressed devs trying to keep up with a customer generated deadline, which also comes with a required level of quality. They obviously couldn't do both. So now maybe BF3 can take the tenson off of them for long enough to plan something better to make people forget Black Ops.

Kenoi
05-10-2011, 06:38 PM
yeah, thats what I'm looking forward to. bf3. I used to have bf2, but I think I'll get it back again sometime this summer. hahah.
& today I got rid of it.. I was like =\ (no interest anymore)

Erkanovic
05-15-2011, 04:01 AM
I hate those ppl i saw one where there were breasts in the front and a zombie sticking his arms out and speech bubble sayin "BOOBIES" i was thinking wtf dude thts retarded plus another one showed a grls ass how do ppl find these funny i put mine as ma fav perk on ZOMBIES (PhD Flopper)

PPL THINK OF ORIGINAL THINGS PLZ i know ma not onlinecdkeyseller but at least its not onlinekeyseller. My frends are in a clan (you hav to quick scope screw tht i hav enuff trouble snipin on Black OPS) and in their emblem they put F+P idk wat it stands for but still i feel ur hatred Joker

:laugh1: Wot !? Man chill!

R3d M4g3
05-19-2011, 10:14 AM
Well, this should let you know the internet (for the most part) is full of idiots.