PDA

View Full Version : General Info Lucha Locos!

Jayhmmz
03-11-2011, 10:37 AM
A new game (created by a friend and still in it's Beta stages) is now live on Facebook!

It's a Mexican Wrestling themed app called Lucha Locos, based on the card game Top Trumps!
You create your own wrestler, picking your name, colour and wrestling style!

You can train your wrestler up to be a stronger opponent to anyone you wish to fight, and there is an option to create your own fight club, which is pretty cool!
You earn game money, experience, strength and skill points from taking part in fights, and I can tell it's going to be a very addictive game! :D

To explain how the fighting works: You have a deck of cards available to you, representing all of the different wrestling moves you can execute on your opponent. There are three rounds in the fight which means you have to select a specific card for each round of the fight, and the wrestler with the strongest and best combined moves, wins the match and continues on their path to become the ultimate wrestling machine!

The presentation of this game can be accurately described as clear-cut awesomeness. It has a really fun, colourful and easy-to-use game menu, keeping to the theme of Mexican Wrestling, with nice little flashing lights adding to the spectacle! :)

If you're a fan of this sort of game genre, then definitely check it out! If you're not usually a fan, I would recommend you check it out anyway, as it's pretty fun :)

Here's the link: Lucha Locos on Facebook (http://apps.facebook.com/luchalocos)

Tell me what you think, and I will pass any kind words/constructive criticisms on to the creator :)