PDA

View Full Version : Modern Warfare 3 ?

UpSide-DoWn-MonK
03-12-2011, 08:11 AM
Is Mordern Warfare 3 Realy Been Made As
I Not Seen Any Trailers . ? Plus Black Ops Has Only Just Come Out
, If This Is Coming Out Anyone Know Release Date ?

W1CKEDTW1STED
03-12-2011, 08:16 AM
Yes. There is a thread (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=17852&highlight=space) floating around about this... It's suppose to be space warfare I guess or something based upon that.

I was at PAX East yesterday and there was nothing there about MW3. Trust me, I looked. :D

Jayhmmz
03-12-2011, 08:17 AM
This has already been discussed..

Modern Warfare 3 in development - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=18206)

Please check Thread history before posting.

UpSide-DoWn-MonK
03-12-2011, 08:18 AM
Ok Thankz :) I Dident Think There Would Be

Fr0stByte
05-04-2011, 08:35 AM
I heard that Infinity Ward wouldnt be producing this one...could be wrong though and release should be ~Nov 2011

Jayhmmz
05-04-2011, 11:12 AM
I heard that Infinity Ward wouldnt be producing this one...could be wrong though and release should be ~Nov 2011

It's all up in the air at the moment, and nothing has really been clarified to a solid degree. However, it has been confirmed that there are two separate studios working on the next Call of Duty title; one working on the single player, and one working on the multi player.

I smell a disaster.

Fr0stByte
05-04-2011, 11:29 AM
It's all up in the air at the moment, and nothing has really been clarified to a solid degree. However, it has been confirmed that there are two separate studios working on the next Call of Duty title; one working on the single player, and one working on the multi player.

I smell a disaster.

>Facepalm< so it will either be excellent ( SP from BO, MP from MW1) or a complete disaster (Im looking at you MW2)

Jayhmmz
05-04-2011, 11:48 AM
>Facepalm< so it will either be excellent ( SP from BO, MP from MW1) or a complete disaster (Im looking at you MW2)

I agree.

Battlefield 3 for the win, as EA DICE will not fail us.

Fr0stByte
05-04-2011, 12:10 PM
as long as BF3 cant promise me no haxx0rs or 12 year olds making me feel inadequate ill buy it

paecmaker
05-04-2011, 01:59 PM
I think they can handle haxxors, In bc2 Ive met just one with aimbot. He had like 150 kills vs opponent teams 20 kills.

Irlmurf
05-04-2011, 06:36 PM
In my opinion they should just let the COD series die out with black ops. They are all the same, full of campers and glitchers. Unless they can change this and seriously change the gameplay style of the game then future games are just gonna feel like updates of the previous games instead of brand new in your face games...

They need to take a leaf out if dices book... they built a completely new engine for BF3. now thats dedication.

Delta
05-04-2011, 09:01 PM
See look i've been pokin around on other forums and i read that Infinity Ward (or wats left of it) will be making the Campaign and Raven and Sladgehammer will be making the Multiplayer

BobTD
05-04-2011, 11:44 PM
Im tired of low quality FPS games being the popular hype. I want to see a good FPS with dedicated servers and more beta testing and continued support on the security before i buy anything else from infinity ward.

Fr0stByte
05-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Im tired of low quality FPS games being the popular hype. I want to see a good FPS with dedicated servers and more beta testing and continued support on the security before i buy anything else from infinity ward.

BF3? :D......

paecmaker
05-05-2011, 03:13 PM
I would want them to leave the MW serie or atleast make another aspect of it. The original call of dutys where about feeling as a small part of a big machinery. In the last games you often play as both soldiers and EPIC muthaf****** super soldiers. What I liked more with medal of honor is that they took a more "realistic" approach and not letting you escape from gulags and usa invaded for the fiftysecond time.