PDA

View Full Version : Lars Ulrich to play in movie

EpsilonX
03-12-2011, 09:44 AM
I wasn't sure if this belonged in the music or movies section, so I'm putting this here for now. Move it to wherever you feel it's more fit.

Metallica’s Lars Ulrich To Star in Movie With Nicole Kidman | News @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/metallicas_lars_ulrich_to_star_in_movie_with_nicol e_kidman.html)

So...Lars Ulrich is playing in a movie with Nicole Kidman and Clive Owen. Click the link for more. Not exactly sure how I feel about this haha.

ROFLBRYCE
03-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Sounds a little different, but I'll probably keep looking into it. Just hope it doesn't mess up any kind of release, if they are looking to put out a new album in the future. Rather not see Lars run off to the movies and listen to a new Metallica drummer

paecmaker
03-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Ok, This I didnt expect. First I thought He was going to play something with music. But he is going to play some journalist/correpsondent?

EpsilonX
03-12-2011, 11:20 AM
Rather not see Lars run off to the movies and listen to a new Metallica drummer

Why not lol? A new drummer could be for the best

Jayhmmz
03-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Why not lol? A new drummer could be for the best

Here, Here!
Lars is dampening Metallica with his ****ty ideas. New drummer would be FTW.

He has already appeared in a film, as someone's boyfriend in 'Get Him To The Greek', starring Russell Brand, which was released in the Cinemas last year.

I just hope that if there's going to be another Metallica album, it should be all these things:

Perfectly recorded.
Perfectly mixed.
Perfectly mastered.
Perfectly perfect.

This is the check list that they would have to complete, if they are to make up for their 'Death Magnetic' album, which had good songs, but the quality of the songs was **** and it sounded contained.
Guitar Hero managed to mix Death Magnetic better than the producer did.. 'nuff said.