PDA

View Full Version : Black Ops Sniping .

UpSide-DoWn-MonK
03-13-2011, 04:22 AM
So Yeah I Have Black Ops And If I Go On YouTube To See A Sniper Montage

All I Seem To Find Is People Crying And Whineing About The New Snipers ..

But I Use Them Now And Again I Hit Marker (On Core) Or Kill (Hardcore)

About 95% Of The TimeWhen Am Bored Of Machine Guning People.

What I Want To No Is Do Any Of You Lot Have Trubble Sniping.
Thankz . ;D

paecmaker
03-13-2011, 04:26 AM
I suck at sniping in all games(except halo) I aim slowly and is often shot by my target:(

UpSide-DoWn-MonK
03-13-2011, 04:30 AM
Yeah I Was Like That , I Dont Play Halo But On CoD Put Sensitivity To Bout 7 If Its Low
.. I Have Halo 3 But Now One Will Go Online With Me So I Dont Know Bout Sniping On Halo's

Shooter99
03-13-2011, 01:04 PM
Sniping is hard in Black Ops - singleplayer and multiplayer. I am a pretty good sniper, but sniping in BO is much harder than in other games.

UpSide-DoWn-MonK
03-13-2011, 01:08 PM
Oh I Found Sniping Easy ,, And Even Easyer With Acog

Jaykub
03-13-2011, 01:11 PM
I don't know why everyone has such a hard time sniping in black ops. If I'm playing at WMD/Jungle/Cracked. Its not hard for me to get a 25+ kill game. I've actually gone 41-0 at Jungle but I got dogs from my killstreaks and from a care package :P

UpSide-DoWn-MonK
03-13-2011, 01:12 PM
Nice I Am Not That Good But I Rush Instead Of Camping

Jokersvirus
03-13-2011, 01:13 PM
Sniping on black ops is pretty tough Im not much of a sniper I have a "Silent Kill" Class that is pretty much my primary killing people and running around knifing annoys people.

I hate campers it annoys me that someone would sit in one spot for an entire game waiting to get a kill or two. I get bested by them and I admit it but come on, >.>

Jaykub
03-13-2011, 01:19 PM
Sniping on black ops is pretty tough Im not much of a sniper I have a "Silent Kill" Class that is pretty much my primary killing people and running around knifing annoys people.

I hate campers it annoys me that someone would sit in one spot for an entire game waiting to get a kill or two. I get bested by them and I admit it but come on, >.>

Camping for more than 45 seconds would hurt you and your team tbh

UpSide-DoWn-MonK
03-13-2011, 01:29 PM
When I Find A Camper They Meat Mr. Thamohawk !!! :P

Shooter99
03-13-2011, 01:58 PM
Sniping with ACOG is easy, I thought you were talking about using a sniper scope.

paecmaker
03-13-2011, 02:02 PM
If I try to camp I always get killed by another camper.

UpSide-DoWn-MonK
03-13-2011, 02:06 PM
I Use ACOG When My Mates Do Free For All In Private Match
9/10 Hit Them ( Quick Scopeing )

W1CKEDTW1STED
03-13-2011, 03:39 PM
I don't know why everyone has such a hard time sniping in black ops.

Black Ops was actually built against snipers believe it or not. If I could find the article, I'd post it here.

It had to do with all the BS of "Quick Scoping" in MW2.

If you notice, in Black Ops, all the maps are NOT sniper friendly (i.e. no long range of sights).

I'm all for non-snipers. I rather get up in someone's face and blow them away. At least that's my perspective on FPS. Everyone has a different opinion, but that's mine. :D

Jayhmmz
03-13-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm all for non-snipers. I rather get up in someone's face and blow them away. At least that's my perspective on FPS. Everyone has a different opinion, but that's mine. :D

For a game like Call of Duty, it should be anti-sniper. The multi-player side of the franchise is getting to be too much of an arcade influenced game in my opinion.
Snipers are for the more tactical objective FPS games, such as the Battlefield franchise, Operation Flashpoint, etc.. where there is actually a use for them.

paecmaker
03-13-2011, 05:02 PM
For a game like Call of Duty, it should be anti-sniper. The multi-player side of the franchise is getting to be too much of an arcade influenced game in my opinion.
Snipers are for the more tactical objective FPS games, such as the Battlefield franchise, Operation Flashpoint, etc.. where there is actually a use for them.

I dont like snipers in the cod games either(even if the gilliesuits are lovable, who doesnt love ambushing an unsuspecting enemy)

HappyMcSlapsAlot
03-14-2011, 04:36 AM

You still have objective based multiplayer modes so it still works. I mean in CTF I use the sniper on larger levels to hit people going after my flag from a vantage point where even if they take me out by the time they reach my flag I have respawned and tomahawked them.

Jayhmmz
03-14-2011, 06:41 AM
You still have objective based multiplayer modes so it still works. I mean in CTF I use the sniper on larger levels to hit people going after my flag from a vantage point where even if they take me out by the time they reach my flag I have respawned and tomahawked them.

Indeed, there is still that :) I love CTF on Call of Duty..

Only problem is, a lot of people treat it like TDM and don't think the flag is actually a valuable objective.. I just see people running around to get kills, and it ruins it! :(

Diligence109
03-14-2011, 12:02 PM
Only problem is, a lot of people treat it like TDM and don't think the flag is actually a valuable objective.. I just see people running around to get kills, and it ruins it! :(

I feel like this happens in just about every game that has CTF as a secondary game mode... so annoying

Jayhmmz
03-14-2011, 12:10 PM
I feel like this happens in just about every game that has CTF as a secondary game mode... so annoying

*sigh* I know :(

This is why I can't wait for Battlefield 3 later this year! :D
Also, Homefront is out this week, OMG.

HappyMcSlapsAlot
03-14-2011, 12:10 PM
Indeed, there is still that :) I love CTF on Call of Duty..

I have to admit I have done that before! :embarrassed:. I play with support killstreaks though. So I run around for the first couple minutes getting to 8 kills so my black bird can get up then its just a matter of time before we reel in the flag. Or thats how I try to justify it when I have done that.