PDA

View Full Version : The Guild 2

Papagon2
03-18-2011, 11:23 AM
Hello.

I just wounder what Guild 2 game is the newest...

I got the Guild 2 Pirates of the eouropean seas.

And I allsow wounder if there is an Map Editor or a site were I can get maps to this game.

Papagon2.

HamadaLFC8
03-18-2011, 12:06 PM
Hey, welcome to GF
sadly I can't help you since I never played this game but hopefully someone can! While you wait, read the rules and tell us a bit about yourself! :)

Papagon2
03-18-2011, 12:42 PM
Well I am an Gamer person.

Who mostly play ass Theoneandonly or Papagon2.

I am from Norway.

My English:
-Well most ppl. under stand me but offc. I can allsow write wrong.
Like when I write seen I somethimes write seas. x(

Well I dont really know what more to write about me.

My real name and all that, well I mostly want that to be hidden.
Lets say my name is Papagon2 ;)

Diligence109
03-18-2011, 01:13 PM
if the answer isn't available here on the Guild 2 wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Guild_2) then I don't know that I can help you.

Good luck finding it

Papagon2
03-18-2011, 01:16 PM
okay. well it vas a good link that. wierd me who been google it and never thought of wiki. x(

btw. is The guild 2 a Strategy or a RPG?? I am not sure.
It stands Life simulation on wiki.

Diligence109
03-18-2011, 07:55 PM
after glancing at the wiki I'd say it looks like if a medieval RTS, Sim City, and The Sims had a baby. So I'd definitely go with Life Simulation/Strategy. I didn't look far enough to see if it's real time or not or if enough of the gameplay and perspective of the game is focused enough on the development of your character, specifically, so I don't know if it's Real Time Strategy, Turn Based Strategy, or a Role-Playing Game. But I'd trust the wiki to make an accurate distinction between RPG and Life Simulation.

Papagon2
03-19-2011, 10:57 AM
so than I can post this in the strategy topic right? =)

Diligence109
03-21-2011, 01:47 PM
so than I can post this in the strategy topic right? =)

Don't repost the same thread somewhere else on the forum - would you like me to move this thread into the Strategy board for you?