PDA

View Full Version : General Info The Guild 2 Renaissance

Papagon2
03-19-2011, 10:17 PM
I need to read the rules.

Jaykub
03-19-2011, 10:30 PM
Please click the link in my sig called "Rules" before you post again.

Papagon2
03-20-2011, 03:42 PM
Ehm I am the Real Papagon2 and I have never writed that. ???
I dont follow now. Someone must been taking my acc. and writed that. =O

Jayhmmz
03-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Ehm I am the Real Papagon2 and I have never writed that. ???
I dont follow now. Someone must been taking my acc. and writed that. =O

Your original message was deleted by a moderator, as it was breeching the forum rules. Your message was replaced by a factual statement, that you need to read the rules of this forum.

Jaykub
03-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Hardest I've laughed in months ;_;

Jayhmmz
03-20-2011, 04:23 PM
Hardest I've laughed in months ;_;

I must admit, I did have to stop laughing at this guy before I started my reply :P

Papagon2
03-22-2011, 02:22 PM
ok .. enough with this nonsense. =P

Firstly, I do not read the rules.
Reason: It's so much stuff I know from before, so I do not bother wasting my time reading them.

Reason that i made ​​this toppic was because of no said that there was no barn in the second toppic I made​​. Until I saw it now.

You maybe laughing at me, but I laugh more. hahah ...
__________________________________________________ _________________
BTW:
I dont know what you guys will react on this.. but if its ban time on me becouse of this.. I still going to laugh. =) (ennyway I was only joining this site for askin if there was someone who playd The guild 2 and wanted to join.)

Jayhmmz
03-22-2011, 02:43 PM
ok .. enough with this nonsense. =P

Firstly, I do not read the rules.
Reason: It's so much stuff I know from before, so I do not bother wasting my time reading them.

Reason that i made ​​this toppic was because of no said that there was no barn in the second toppic I made​​. Until I saw it now.

You maybe laughing at me, but I laugh more. hahah ...
__________________________________________________ _________________
BTW:
I dont know what you guys will react on this.. but if its ban time on me becouse of this.. I still going to laugh. =) (ennyway I was only joining this site for askin if there was someone who playd The guild 2 and wanted to join.)

I don't think you are laughing more, to be quite frank, ha ha.

Seriously though, you don't know the rules, full stop. Rules aren't the same for every forum, so if you have any respect, take the time to read them, or don't bother posting on here.